It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS all Trump site.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So I have seen this alot lately.

People crying that this site is far more right than left. This IMO is a direct result of people waking up and walking away from the DEMS.

I remember in 2015 the run up to the election and the 1st year after the election I was convinced this site was run by a bunch of far left liberals.

Every time I logged in there was another thread by ante on the front page with 80 flags bashing Trump.

The whole front page was mostly Trump bashing threads for months .

Now all of a sudden the tides have turned , people have seen how idiotic the left is and just cant agree with them anymore so they dont come here and flag and star anymore.

Now its them complaining the site is mostly Trump supporters LOL .

Slowly winning them over.

Even in 2015, for every thread bashing Trump there were 5 praising him. Most people who were writing those have stopped posting though because they realized that so few people on this website are actually worth conversing with.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
They are far right to the normal everyday right we see at work or among friends. None of my friends, even the conservative ones are as extreme as this site is.

The one that really brought it home for me, was one particular member here who is extremely pro gun, and warps every discussion into that.

After some mass shooting in I think 2015, their response on the thread about it was 4 words "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" followed by several pictures of guns.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I came for the UFO's, ended up staying for the triggering.

I had no idea that some Americans and Poms were so stupid, so I figured I would hang around here so I can observe and study these poor souls.

Logic, lateral thinking and other such attributes are devoid within certain demographics where a literal dumbing-down is evident as having occurred.

The clues come from their own inability to conduct themselves in all facets of life without parroting CNN and Obama.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The Biggest Conspiracy on this Planet is Politics . ATS is No Different than Any other Site .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL you had so many on the front page people were accusing of secretly being in love with him.

Now you are lucky to get one past 20 flags.

The support has dwindled... Debunk that..

Nothing you can say now is going to change the fact that you're an idiot and you make up random # because you're delusional. Case in point, the OP.

Are you super concerned with getting flags and stars from other idiots who are similarly deluded?

Haha triggered much?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Surely you must be kidding.
At least, all through and prior to the election ATS was stacked from top to bottom with pro Trump and hate liberal threads. Surely you might have noticed.
And winning them over? Not at all. Many people of liberal persuasion have just quit visiting here because they realized that there was little use to discussing any political topics with those who think themselves conservative who frequent this site.

Bingo.

It’s a hostile environment for non-Trump-supporters.

Just like it was a hostile environment for anyone who didn’t hate Obama, but more so now.

I mostly don’t bother to respond, which I’m sure people will interpret as “winning.”

Thats what sucks about this added political crap is it becomes one sided, people get emotional and you dont learn anything at all, people just blast one another. While I lean right I mostly, I still have some leftist opinions also, strong deep rooted ones LOL. Which I think is fine and perfectly normal.

Its funny though one of my bosses is big into social media for our business, wants everybody to post business related material on your facebook page, have our clients follow you which we all do. Well I have a diverse following LOL so now I have to essentially censure my own facebook page for the common good. I dont even remember politics being in the work place in the 80's and 90's now its rampant lol, and if Im not careful I've got a client from Louisiana arguing with another from Tennessee, even your choices in music can set people off. Honestly its ridiculous, have one older gentleman that Ive respected for years and added his friends request, lol well it turns out he is very opinionated and very prolific and virtually interjects himself into every discussion.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you really are as wonderful as you think.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you really are as wonderful as you think.

I am actually even better than that but thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

All anyone has to do is click on your name then click flags and see all of your threads form 2015 16 and 17 pop up to the top and have the most flags.

HMMM I wonder why that is? MAybe because your support has dwindled down to about 25 posters.

Do you not understand that what you said is exactly what others have been saying as well?

The website is sliding more and more into extremism and old members and valued minds are leaving en masse. And this is good and you're cheering for it? You want to have just two dozen extremists pat each other on the back in each thread and never debate anyone?

You, and the likes of you, should PRAY TO GOD that this website gets more people like anti, and soon. The owners of the website should be advertising at liberal websites and such to bring in some new blood, or this website may go the same way as Gab and Infowars did.

And also pray no looneycakes from here sends some pipe bombs around or crap like that and the website gets de-platformed like Gab.

There is too much history and quality here for anyone to allow that to happen, but as you pointed out a few times in this thread already, it's already changing and it certainly seems it's headed that way.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Drama Queen Alert!

edit on 30-10-2018 by MRinder because: Fix

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Used to be a lot more f support for Obama here until everyone realized he was a traitor.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
place has turned into a total #hole it has been ruined by people like you and everyone who agrees with you

banning all of the best members has backfired

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

All anyone has to do is click on your name then click flags and see all of your threads form 2015 16 and 17 pop up to the top and have the most flags.

HMMM I wonder why that is? MAybe because your support has dwindled down to about 25 posters.

How about you start by addressing the fact that your OP is a complete work of fiction that you reached up and yanked out of your colon?

It's not a secret that the flood of low info #posting clowns, of which you're a prime example, have spammed the boards to the point that a lot of people just said screw it and stopped posting here.

You didn't "win" any "support" — the crybully moron mob just chased off a lot of people.

christ we have been agreeing a lot lately you know something is wrong

this post is spot this place has turned into a total #hole and it's run by a bunch of right wing scumbags, even the best moderator's are gone

#ing disgrace

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You know you don't have to click on a #ing thread thats going to get your lace panties all wadded up.

But yeah I know you want to be a victim you want to have something to bitch about, imao stop clicking on political threads or just stfu already.

^_^

Ya welcome Bish.

Feel free to prove my point haha.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think ATS loves wadded panties, all sides.

^_^

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

yeah this is exactly the low IQ infantile mentality that's pollute the place to push away all of the best posters, good job loser

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Eat a fat one chump.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I made a thread about the Secret Space Program (tm)

feel free to make a non-trump thread if any of you are actually sick of political bs.

Well, it's not secret anymore. Leftitus has probably already infected.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Winning!

Or whining? Wait till next week. Tick tock.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

How about you start by addressing the fact that your OP is a complete work of fiction that you reached up and yanked out of your colon?

It's not a secret that the flood of low info #posting clowns, of which you're a prime example, have spammed the boards to the point that a lot of people just said screw it and stopped posting here.

You didn't "win" any "support" — the crybully moron mob just chased off a lot of people.

christ we have been agreeing a lot lately you know something is wrong

this post is spot this place has turned into a total #hole and it's run by a bunch of right wing scumbags, even the best moderator's are gone

#ing disgrace

The irony is that many of the people that decry uncivilized behavior routinoon ats are themselves some of the biggest purveyors of it

Not saying you or ante, just in general

And I don’t routinely call out the state of the site because I know I am just as bad with pettiness at times

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join