It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS all Trump site.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: notsure1

What seems to be lost on most of them is the difference between a Trump supporter and a right-winger. They are not exclusive to one another.

I'm probably more liberal than most liberals here. In fact, most of these self-proclaimed liberals are not even liberals in my book -- just brainless sheep in lockstep with the leftist ideology. Liberalism has been hi-jacked a long time ago.

You yanks are political schizophrenics anyway.
You think there is right and left but it's the same side of the coin. Trump gave you a 500$ tax cut and you eat it all up. But nothing has really changed.. Still the same people in charge as always

How would you know if you don't live here? And yes the status quo has stayed the same here just not socially. And it destroyed the narrative that Trump would ruin everything and cause collapse.

Now Europe has changed dramatically and is completely different that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

All anyone has to do is click on your name then click flags and see all of your threads form 2015 16 and 17 pop up to the top and have the most flags.

HMMM I wonder why that is? MAybe because your support has dwindled down to about 25 posters.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

oh they will be back quickly if nov 6th breaks for them
if not....the rest may leave
they are finally tired of all that "winning"

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It’s not that most ATS members are pro Trump/anti left.

It’s that MOST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET are pro Trump/anti left.

It’s not hard to see why either.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It’s not that most ATS members are pro Trump/anti left.

It’s that MOST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET are pro Trump/anti left.

It’s not hard to see why either.

I almost wrote that word for word in the OP.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You are right. 25 is about inline with what I see here. See sig...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

LOL you had so many on the front page people were accusing of secretly being in love with him.

Now you are lucky to get one past 20 flags.

The support has dwindled... Debunk that..

Nothing you can say now is going to change the fact that you're an idiot and you make up random # because you're delusional. Case in point, the OP.

Are you super concerned with getting flags and stars from other idiots who are similarly deluded?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Been lurking on ATS long before my joined date (2005) you could used to go days and even a week or so without a political thread. It was there but there wasn't the hyper partisanship or the hateful vitriol.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Heres the Media Bias report on ATS

Home » Above Top Secret
Above Top Secret

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: LOW

Notes: Above Top Secret is a right wing bias conspiracy site. It has all the themes you would expect. Mostly though, Above Top Secret, does not like liberal politics and demonstrates a strong right wing bias in reporting and wording. (1/13/2017)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: notsure1

LOL you had so many on the front page people were accusing of secretly being in love with him.

Now you are lucky to get one past 20 flags.

The support has dwindled... Debunk that..

Nothing you can say now is going to change the fact that you're an idiot and you make up random # because you're delusional. Case in point, the OP.

Are you super concerned with getting flags and stars from other idiots who are similarly deluded?

LOL can you say triggered.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

We are a truth site. We cannot help where the truth has led us...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ha ha ha...someone leftie has resorted to name calling. Bless their heart the poor dear

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

HMMM I wonder why that is? MAybe because your support has dwindled down to about 25 posters.

Seeing how the True Pundit and links of the likes get OP's super high amounts of flags, I don't think that is an accurate marker to go off of.

I've seen many regular members take a break.

I think the Q forum brought in a whole bunch of biased new members and made it a little echo like in here. So hence something can have no sources and get high amounts of flags.

Even if you don't like Ante's messages, he put's a lot of time into an OP and backs it up with sources. Grambler would even tell you that Ante is an asset to the site. There has to be people to have different perspectives so we can go through a thread and don't see a bunch of ass patting.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Back when we prided ourselves on denying ignorance perhaps but these days not so much.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Been lurking on ATS long before my joined date (2005) you could used to go days and even a week or so without a political thread. It was there but there wasn't the hyper partisanship or the hateful vitriol.

Home » Above Top Secret
Above Top Secret

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Notes: Above Top Secret is a right wing bias conspiracy site. It has all the themes you would expect. Mostly though, Above Top Secret, does not like liberal politics and demonstrates a strong right wing bias in reporting and wording. (1/13/2017)

Again, for those without sufficient iq to grasp it themselves.

It’s NOT that ats is right leaning or anti-left.
It’s that most people on the entire planet are right leaning or anti-left.

Even antedeluded knows this. EVERY leftist knows it to be true. EVERY person knows it to be true.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Before all of his ant Trump BS and all of the anti Trump media in general I enjoyed and starred and flagged his threads.

I swear to god if it wasnt for all of the anti Trump bs I would never even feel the need to post a serious political thread defending POTUS.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When Ron Paul ran you could say ATS was an all-Paul site.
When Bernie Sanders ran you could say ATS was an all-Bernie site.
And when Trump ran you could say ATS was an all-Trump site.
What is the common denominator here?
All three of these guys ran as anti-establishment candidates.
Nothing has changed.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Back when we prided ourselves on denying ignorance perhaps but these days not so much.

"Not so much" because of both sides though not just the rights right?
edit on 30-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Surely you must be kidding.
At least, all through and prior to the election ATS was stacked from top to bottom with pro Trump and hate liberal threads. Surely you might have noticed.
And winning them over? Not at all. Many people of liberal persuasion have just quit visiting here because they realized that there was little use to discussing any political topics with those who think themselves conservative who frequent this site.

Bingo.

It’s a hostile environment for non-Trump-supporters.

Just like it was a hostile environment for anyone who didn’t hate Obama, but more so now.

I mostly don’t bother to respond, which I’m sure people will interpret as “winning.”

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: putnam6

Home » Above Top Secret
Above Top Secret

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Again, for those without sufficient iq to grasp it themselves.

It’s NOT that ats is right leaning or anti-left.
It’s that most people on the entire planet are right leaning or anti-left.

Even antedeluded knows this. EVERY leftist knows it to be true. EVERY person knows it to be true.

Its attitudes like this that are a huge part of the problem, no most of the world is not right leaning. You cannot make a statement like that as if it is a fact when there isn't anything to back it up.

There seems to be a problem on ATS right now of members confusing their opinions with actual facts.

I also think that attitudes like this are what contribute to division within politics, this annoying propensity to constantly attempt to vilify the other side of the political spectrum. It undermines your arguments in my opinion.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join