It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS all Trump site.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So I have seen this alot lately.

People crying that this site is far more right than left. This IMO is a direct result of people waking up and walking away from the DEMS.

I remember in 2015 the run up to the election and the 1st year after the election I was convinced this site was run by a bunch of far left liberals.

Every time I logged in there was another thread by ante on the front page with 80 flags bashing Trump.

The whole front page was mostly Trump bashing threads for months .

Now all of a sudden the tides have turned , people have seen how idiotic the left is and just cant agree with them anymore so they dont come here and flag and star anymore.

Now its them complaining the site is mostly Trump supporters LOL .

Slowly winning them over.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Winning!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I've noticed tides of anti-Trump/pro-Trump spun threads ad nauseam.

Sometimes we get lucky with a well typed out OP that delivers facts and lets us decide for ourselves. Sometimes it creates a starting point for constructive discussion.

Most of the time the intentions are right in the title, and people skip past the substance and turn it into a brawl of "us" vs "them".

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Makes no sense, but ok.

You win...whatever it is...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah, the discourse and debate resulted in the "silent majority" choosing the logical over the other name-calling platform built on hate and hypocrisy. That CNN doubled-down on crazy and hypocrisy was a big mistake too. It only highlighted how skewed their political philosophy is. The midterms will be an indicator of whether we are correct in that.

Kudos to everyone that took the time to un-spin the twisted arguments. Those who did take the time--and the flaming arrows--were doing it for those looking for answers and I do believe it paid off. Congrats to all the #walkaway folk too.

edit on 30-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Makes no sense, but ok.

You win...whatever it is...

Ill take it.

Whatever it is.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I made a thread about the Secret Space Program (tm)

feel free to make a non-trump thread if any of you are actually sick of political bs.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ATS All Trump suckers.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What seems to be lost on most of them is the difference between a Trump supporter and a right-winger. They are not exclusive to one another.

I'm probably more liberal than most liberals here. In fact, most of these self-proclaimed liberals are not even liberals in my book -- just brainless sheep in lockstep with the leftist ideology. Liberalism has been hi-jacked a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Surely you must be kidding.
At least, all through and prior to the election ATS was stacked from top to bottom with pro Trump and hate liberal threads. Surely you might have noticed.
And winning them over? Not at all. Many people of liberal persuasion have just quit visiting here because they realized that there was little use to discussing any political topics with those who think themselves conservative who frequent this site.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What seems to be lost on most of them is the difference between a Trump supporter and a right-winger. They are not exclusive to one another.

I'm probably more liberal than most liberals here. In fact, most of these self-proclaimed liberals are not even liberals in my book -- just brainless sheep in lockstep with the leftist ideology. Liberalism has been hi-jacked a long time ago.

You yanks are political schizophrenics anyway.
You think there is right and left but it's the same side of the coin. Trump gave you a 500$ tax cut and you eat it all up. But nothing has really changed.. Still the same people in charge as always

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Honestly man I dont know what I am lol. I just like Trump.

Most of my views are liberal. Her body her choice

drugs should be legal

Hated Reagan,

dont believe in religion .

But I like Trump and I am white so I must be a far right racist Nazi.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You think there is right and left but it's the same side of the coin. Trump gave you a 500$ tax cut and you eat it all up. But nothing has really changed.. Still the same people in charge as always

You dont live here I do.

Something has definitely changed.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

To most "liberals", I'm sure we all look alike...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Some people walk away from the Lamestream media and the old Deep State

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yup.

The tide has turned for sometime now.

I for one, am happy 😄

This site is one of my fav, I didn't want it to divulge into some leftist fairy tale, thank god for common sense.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

The way I see it, there is nothing to lose in supporting Trump. I will take the chance for change any day of the week over staying with an administration that has already been PROVEN to NOT have your best interest at heart -- no speculation required.

Could we be wrong about Trump? Sure. But so far he has done nothing but expose the left for what they truly are, and that's already a win in my book.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I agree. The notion of liberalism that seems the norm around here is not liberalism. The question is though, if liberalism has been hijacked, just who is it that highjacked it. I think there are at least two guesses I can easily make.
One, it was highjacked by progressives and commies and turned into gimme gimmie nanny party.
Two, it was highjacked by the natural forces of conservatism, forces that were formed in the lizard brain of humans ages ago and prevent them from realizing that environments change and that the old survival lessons will no longer help us to stay ahead of the changes that are being forced on us.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Democrats trying harder just the same.

Lots of the usual mis-guiding and mummy's basement desperation.

😆💯😆

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I’m not entirely sure that’s the case. I’m not speaking for them, but I think some of the resident leftists have given up on discussing politics with the regular Trump posters here. I don’t really blame them, it’s not like you can have a balanced conversation here.

It does seem as though the site leans heavily towards the right in terms of its general audience. Certainly in terms of the amount of conservative based posts, it leans far right. The question I’m starting to wonder, is how far right will the site go before it gets de-platformed.

It’s a new thing, and a site like this can generate the kind of conversations that this thing might go after. Imagine if that happened, and ATS became no more, all because of the constant stream of pro-trump rhetoric?

Not saying it’s going to happen, nor do I want it too. But, just sayin...this day in age where certain ideological perspectives are being buried, could ATS be somewhere on the list?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join