It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midterm Elections 2018

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It looks like the EU effort into screwing the midterm elections in the US has backfire and will ultimately lead to the screw up of EU-backed candidates ... All royals of the EU including the UK and presidents Macron of France, Mattarella of Italy and Chancellor Merkel of Germany were involved in attempting everything to lead to Trump's impeachment.

What they are going to get now , is the humiliation of their "Manchurian candidates" who were supposed to investigate, impeach and remove the president for a new EU colonial approach against the US !

How about a big hole in the water for our beloved nobility and burocrats in Europe ? ....

There are lots of people asking. Why these midterm elections attracted so much more attention , compared to previous , rather irrelevant elections. The answer is not that these midterms are special compared to the previous ones. The answer is that the EU , and EU-backed media is doing the noise and fomenting the sensation about them, in their view that they can lead to Trump's impeachment for the restoration of the Paris climate accords and all the rest of idiotic EU-sponsored nonsense. Also it looks like the EU won't be able to organized their next economic crash as they did in 2008-2009 .
edit on 7-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here in Michigan we now have a dim governor. Taxes are going up part of her election promise.

We now have legalized pot. It shouldn't be an issue except I live in a tourist town just across the state line on Lake Michigan. we have enough trouble with tourist that we have talked about a jail because the county is so busy in the summer. Our PD will now go from 3 and 4 part time to 4 full and 8 reserve. Then add a jail Taxes going up.

Time will tell. By noon the stock market will tell

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

suck it republicants

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Peeple

suck it republicants

best

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
It's going to be so funny and truly interesting. Personally I don't believe that ATS is representative of the entire USA. My feeling is more like the democrats will have some success. But I don't know of course.
If you really are at eachothers throats with all the "lefties" vs "nazi" we see here on this site there will be blood.
I'm excited, I just hope you take the defeat with integrity. Don't use your guns shooting up the other side because you lost a bit.
Historically the midterms are always going against the party of the president. Remember that it's statistically normal.
One week pre fighting, and then let the dice fall where they may. Like I said it's okay to lose, don't kill eachother.
But come in here and let it all out. I'm here for you. The doctor is in. I read and I understand. You're all angry?
What will you do after the democrats won the midterms?

Sit back and laugh at this post. Oh, and gradulashuns for winning the House and graduating to the kids table.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

What will you do after the democrats won the midterms?

Get up in the morning and go to work. Just like every day.

Probably the last thing that passed through the OP's head was going to work.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Pfffttt work...isnt that only for the blind right?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

a reply to: SituationNAFU

I know, I'm so funny most people don't see that, thanks.
You want to talk about Obama? Is it still hurting you? Remember you're strong. And I'll understand you can tell me what he did to you.

He made the cost of my insurance skyrocket at the same time he made it basically useless with a $6000 yearly deductible.

That's all yours was? WTH. My annual deductible was $7,500 in network, $12,750 out of network. My taxes also increased in January 2013. But I'm a white middle class taxpayer, Obama didn't like me.
edit on 7-11-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
That's great and all.....but can you practice what you preach ?
We certainly haven't seen it yet. If the Left loses, will all the wailing and protesting stop ?

I won't hold my breath for that one.

Don't be silly. Those standards are only meant for us.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

That was the pre-trump era.

So? Everyone who voted against Obama only did it because they were racists. Democrats' words, not mine. If that was true, why didn't gaggles upon gaggles upon gaggles of these "racists" protest him?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Joecroft

It's a sure thing. But I have been wrong before. I was right about Trump... made an actual prediction thread about it and totally nailed it.

I will show you mine if you show me yours......
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dec. 15, 2015
Beat that if you can.

Lol, nice. S&F for you, over 3 years later.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Pfffttt work...isnt that only for the blind right?

Yes. Peeple probably hasn't woke up yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

He never showed up huh? He Didn't come back on to declare the Huge Senate Victory by the Democrats!? How the Democrats now have 60 seats in the senate, 300 seats in the house and 45 governors? How Trump has Retired in shame due to the Glorious Blue Wave?

He didn't come to celebrate?

Weird.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join