It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama intentionally America’s most biblically-hostile pesident?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
a reply to: dug88

The book of Leviticus is written specifically to detail how the priests are to interact with each other, not to general population. There are many times where God orders the death of one or more people based on sins they have committed. They were not innocent. Being different from what God wants does warrent punishment, just how you would destroy your phone if it did not do what you wanted, imagine if your phone texted what ever it wanted.

Hmmmm no...i'd fix my phone....

I prefer my dog example personally...as ya know humans and dogs are both living beings while a phone is an inanimate object. Would you destroy your dog if it didn't obey you?

I also have trouble sometimes telling if statements like yours are serious or if they're just jokes...

"Being different from what god wants does warrent[sic] punishment"

Why? Because a book says god says so?

Do you punish those you love by destroying them when they disobey you?

Also five of the verses I posted were from Leviticus....the rest were not...and what does a woman menstruating or cursing your parents have to do with being a priest?
edit on 30/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
a reply to: stosh64

Sorry for not using the proper method, I'll insure that I do so in the future.

Much better all cleaned up. Sorry, its a pet peeve of mine when people make it look like the work of others is theirs.

I dont think you did that intentionally, your OP looks good now.
edit on 10 30 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Levitical OT laws have nothing to do with the USA.

every belief system has us vs them. every people group--Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Zoarastrianism, Communism, the Elks Club, the Prohibition Party, the Justin Beiber Fan Club--has rules and traditions and considers itself to be superior to outsiders.
human nature yo.

traditionally US presidents have been active Christians, or at least presented themselves as such to the public. only recently has Christianity been viewed as a negative by a significant number of people in the US, and mostly to democrats. not surprising Obama has more of an anti-Christian record than predecessors.

edit on 30-10-2018 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Levitical OT laws have nothing to do with the USA.

every belief system has us vs them. every people group--Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Zoarastrianism, Communism, the Elks Club, the Prohibition Party, the Justin Beiber Fan Club--has rules and traditions and considers itself to be superior to outsiders.
human nature yo.

traditionally US presidents have been active Christians, or at least presented themselves as such to the public. only recently has Christianity been viewed as a negative by a significant number of people in the US, and mostly to democrats. not surprising Obama has more of an anti-Christian record than predecessors.

The only reason why your presidents bother saying anything about god, good or bad, is because it'll get them votes from either the fundamentalists or the opposite. Bush and other republican candidates throw god into their speeches because many fundamentalists also happen to support them and it makes people like you and the op feel all warm and fuzzy. Obama's supporters tended to not be fundamentalists so he did the opposite.

If you really think any of your presidents give the slightest # about yours or any other religion, beyond how they can use it to get votes, you're dreaming.

edit on 30/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

So are You David or the other guy making a $$ using God?

"Show Me a Preacher w/more than 1 suit and I'll show You a LIAR..."

Wait, You are typing about King James Version II 3rd re-write, 4th re-vision? Just to make sure...

TheTruth doesn't change, that is what makes it "true" The fact that Your 'rule book™' has been done/re-done/done/re-done...

Here is an easy 1 "Too many chefs ruin the stew..."

But no.1 w/a Bullet is drumroll /////////////////

God doesn't NEED/WANT a "sales team"....

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
First of all, THERE is NO "President" Obama". He usurped the Presidency by fraud, during time of war. That makes him a spy under 10USC and a traitor under 18 USC. Read my new book "Imposters in the Oval Office". www.thepostemail.com... Also see: "There is NO 'President' Obama". www.thepostemail.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertLaity
First of all, THERE is NO "President" Obama". He usurped the Presidency by fraud, during time of war. That makes him a spy under 10USC and a traitor under 18 USC. Read my new book "Imposters in the Oval Office". www.thepostemail.com... Also see: "There is NO 'President' Obama". www.thepostemail.com...

I'm going to be honest with you. I may take a while to come up with any response to that as I have a lot of research to do, starting with that information which you provided. He certainly did not have Americas interest at heart.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Obama never WAS the bona-fide President. Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud, during time of war. That makes Obama a traitor and a spy. See: "There is NO 'President' Obama" - www.thepostemail.com... Also read my new book "Imposters in the Oval Office" (IUniverse Publishers) www.thepostemail.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join