It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Majestic: The Implications of a Secret Space Program ©

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Everyone's favorite self-proclaimed Edgar Cayce look-a-like David Wilcock has returned with some new "COSMIC DOWNLOAD" for you plebs. Of course he brought his boy Corey Goode who was age regressed and was part of the "SSP" Secret Space Program.

Great part is, Corey Goode is trying to patent SSP, Secret Space Program and a few others I believe, kinda bs when you think about all the work that predates these two ass-hat charlatans.

Goode claims it's so that he can tell who is lying about their experiences because of certain phrases and thus he needs to copyright them to protect us dumb dumbs out here.

Kinda funny considering these two cakes literally steal experiencers stories and try to tie their bs into whatever current events are going on. I love how Wilcock will make retarded claims then vanish for a while only to resurface with some equally stupid #.

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If there is no secret space program, what's to stop him?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Nada, he already filed. 🤣

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Grown-ass adult doing this >>>

...while other adults watch and applaud. Fair play to him, he's got balls like coconuts and his fans love 'em.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Probably a title for a book or movie.

Don't mind telling you that I'd buy it too.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Your money man do what thou wilt.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sometimes he seems a little fatigue from having remember the script lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Yeah huckstering can be tiring.

"Did I say the spirit aliens came from Nebulon or Askrak?! Meh F it, nobody cares..."

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think planets in our system inhabited. We cannot perceive them because of frequency difference. Essentially they are invisible to us.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
We have a small talent for war.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
These guys have a phd from aesops university.Every time i see those names i throw up a little.

Storytellers and nothing more,oh forgot the ca ching!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

That was pretty awesome.

"dying is easy, comedy is hard"

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Then, if they're invisible to us, as you imply, how is it you know this??

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I wanted to stop reading after seeing Willcock. Not that I don't like cocks but not this one in particular.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Corey Goode is trying to patent SSP, Secret Space Program and a few others I believe, kinda bs when you think about all the work that predates these two ass-hat charlatans

TPTB have no problem with this kind of frivolous copyright litigation setting the precedence that pretty much anything can be copyrighted.... Once it's copyrighted they can buy it up later for a song with the next batch of bailout money .....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yep. I'm a sucker for sci-fi. And that's all it is. I'll probably get that Skinwalker thing too.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If all these things he wants to patent are real then surely the powers in command of the "SSP" would have been sure to patent them already....
Because even if they administer vast galaxy hopping advanced space fleets handling complex interstellar diplomacy, at the end of the day they are still basically just pen pushing human bureaucrats....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

The real implications of a secret space program under the control of a secret government is that they then have therefore circumvented all earth based authority's and are now if they exist more powerful than any nation on the planet, this is a small group with likely a sizable controlled or military force - if they are real.
And they are not up to any good or else we would know about them - unless of course they ARE protecting us and feared a potential enemy presence already upon the earth so had to act in secret?.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Q told me that these guys are frauds....

I do like Wilcock’s videos. It’s like watching a very good sci-fi show

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wilcock and Goode are no different than televangelists. They just preach a different gospel. You can even donate...
Divine Cosmos

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join