It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abuse in outer space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
First i would like to say i dont endorse this video and im just looking for a plausible explanation.

In the video you will see the shuttle from the iss, in the reflection on the glass you can clearly see a female astronaut in what looks like a very violent situation. it looks like someone is slamming another person around or something, im sure there is a perfectly normal explination but i cant think of one so i am here.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It seriously look like someone being slammed back and forth, but is it?

IDK the way you can see the persons head fly back and you see the face.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hard to tell for sure.

At first, I just thought it might be someone trying to fix something like a piece of equipment by banging it around a bit and since it's sped up footage, it just looked a bit funny. But then it became more clear that there was a head/face there.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there were some sort of abuse. Those guys and gals are up there for a long time, people get annoyed with conflicting personalities, and stuff like that happens. Not condoning at all, but it does occur. I sure hope it isn't the case though. That's terrifying. I couldn't imagine being in a situation where you couldn't get away from someone after you. Not like you can just get out and walk.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
its to bad its on a flat earth video.

i have seen the curve of the earth with my own eyes so its a shame allot of the FE people who i think are really genuine in their quest for truth, hopefully they come around.

whatever is going on in the video i dont think its good.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The first segment is sped up so regular movements will look off when viewed through a reflection. The second part inside of the ISS isn't odd either since any free floating object can cause an issue if it isn't watched carefully.

Now this isn't to say that things don't happen, but from my understanding the Russians can get pretty heated with each other, but as a whole everybody knows that if you have an issue with someone else on the ships (yes both the Shuttle and the ISS are ships) you can to your sleeping area to get away. Any kind of physical abuse wouldn't be tolerated since everyone is totally dependent on everyone else to live while in space.

For further information about this I suggest reading Mary Roach's Packing for Mars. She does a pretty good dive into this topic while researching her book with NASA and Astronauts. Interesting stuff, but as for conflict resolution, NASA has many many personal standing by to help resolve issues.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
She's outting on some kind of helmet or hat, and she tries it once, then puts her arms down and tries again. You can even see her kind of bend forward at one point, like she is putting on socks or boots. Her back is towards the viewer, so when she bends down from the waist, we are seeing her back, not her front. If you imagine her facing away from you, not towards you, you'll see it. She's putting something onto her head.
edit on 30-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Oohhhh I see that now you pointed it out. It was as I thought at first. Moving an item back and forth, motions sped up.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Body slam? In zero gravity?

A bit of science can go a long way.

Speed up any human movement without context and you can make anything out of it.

P

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The last, desperate cries from a woman cosmonaut?

www.thevintagenews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Maybe it's zero gravity sex

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What they never showed you on Apollo Thirteen.
We have to do these tests.
Suck it up bro.
Tom Hanks never looked that anxious.
Flip we're in space, we can't even blame it on the party drugs ...
Did somebody spike the Oxygen?

Be a man, and boldly go where no man has gone before.
edit on 30-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This looks like bunk. Unless... Did Kavanaugh make a visit to the ISS recently?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
She's outting on some kind of helmet or hat, and she tries it once, then puts her arms down and tries again. You can even see her kind of bend forward at one point, like she is putting on socks or boots. Her back is towards the viewer, so when she bends down from the waist, we are seeing her back, not her front. If you imagine her facing away from you, not towards you, you'll see it. She's putting something onto her head.

Yeah I feel you, the way we are told to focus on that small box, makes you not see the reflection on the left side which looks like the other person and upon viewing full screen instead of embedded player, looks more like someone putting something on.
You win imo.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Whatever the case, I bet they wished somebody had a cigarette.

Incidentally, can one smoke in space?

Looks like the only place one can still smoke tobacco.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Only in the smoke room, only in the smoke room.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

interesting idea, i was under the impression that when they dock/undock they had to already be in there light suits incase of depressurization.

im sure your right, but it does look strange.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Right on!

We don't want our boys coming back from Mars, and they reek of tobacco smoke.

In 1969 I guess that was OK, but not in 2018.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
That's gotta be one of the weirdest claims I've seen on Youtube.

The footage is greatly sped-up, watch it at 0.25 speed for a better impression.

The position of the woman's hands indicate that she's taking photos through the window:

I think you can even just about see the camera's lens.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I see a solution here to the "global migration crisis".

Merkel makes a deal with the Martians to accept one million migrants per earth-year.

Yeah, that could work.

Send them into space.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Completely agree - The footage is much faster than it should be which exaggerates the movements.

Another flat earther deliberately misrepresenting things to support their own fiction. Who knew?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join