It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Jokes That All Blacks Look Alike-VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
she was making fun of the moderator for mixing up black people.

It wasn't racist, it was racial.

Hahahahaha... the excuses are made more funny when you imagine the reaction if Donald Trump had said the same.
Trump has never said anything even approaching the level of racism that Hillary just exhibited, but I get it... leftists get a pass. Well at least in their ever decreasing echo chamber... the hypocrisy is stunningly obvious to the rest of us.
edit on 30/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill
a reply to: and14263

And if, everything being the same, a white conservative said this, do you truly believe it would be seen as a joke?

Integrity check

Oh hell no. Every Democrat and media outlet in existence would be calling for a resignation if was anyone other than a Democrat that uttered those words.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So you think it's a dumb question and that's fine. It boils down to a double standard not an "I got ya moment."
Just because you desire to excuse actual racism as a joke doesn't actually make it a joke, or any less offensive, regardless of why she said it.
What is telling is how easily and quickly she gets excused for her open humor at being racist and those championing her cause.

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

a reply to: and14263

And if, everything being the same, a white conservative said this, do you truly believe it would be seen as a joke?

Integrity check

Oh hell no. Every Democrat and media outlet in existence would be calling for a resignation if was anyone other than a Democrat that uttered those words.

Exactly.
By letting it pass with nary a comment the MSM and Democrats only underline their complete hypocrisy and once again demonstrate that they do not actually give a damn about racism, only using it as a political weapon.

Here's the video - you can tell she knew she'd let something slip out she hadn't intended to by her body language.

Is there any leftist who will say that they'd brush it off if Trump said the same??? Anyone want to try and claim that and keep a straight face at the same time???
edit on 30/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Exactly. I just get a kick out of watching them excuse this.
All I'm looking for is consistency and so far it's nonexistent.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

Exactly. I just get a kick out of watching them excuse this.
All I'm looking for is consistency and so far it's nonexistent.

Yep. It's easy to find examples. Just look at the Florida guy that said something about monkeying things up. Media jumped all over that as an excuse to get rid of him because he was a Republican. Dude wasn't racist.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't worry, the MSM is on it!

In response to this, ABC has announced that it will fire Roseanne Barr immediately!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I saw this last night, smiled and said, "Well, this person just destroyed their political career!" Then I remembered it was Hillary, and went on about my business.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The point is a conservative would be lambasted and lose their job and most of their business connections cause people have to protect their brand and reputation. Cause they could be racist. But since its hillary, we "know" she's not racist and its a nonquestion simply due to her political affiliation.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So you think it's a dumb question and that's fine. It boils down to a double standard not an "I got ya moment."
Just because you desire to excuse actual racism as a joke doesn't actually make it a joke, or any less offensive, regardless of why she said it.
What is telling is how easily and quickly she gets excused for her open humor at being racist and those championing her cause.

Thanks for your reply!

No no it doesnt you can plainly see the context in which she said it. She was obviously mak8ng fun of the interviewer who couldn't tell the difference between Sparticus an Eric Holder. This is an interviewer who couldn't tell them apart and trust me Hillary is half senile and she knew. To be honest i probably would have said something similar seeing as that's a weird mistake to make.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I probably would have to, but that's not my question or my point.
So you're honestly going to say a white conservative saying this would be ignored?
Really??
Honestly??

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I probably would have to, but that's not my question or my point.
So you're honestly going to say a white conservative saying this would be ignored?
Really??
Honestly??

THIS question has been asked of Leftists here numerous times in this thread already.

I have yet to see an honest (or any) response to it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yea...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This ugly pig is a racist and those who do not call her out for it are just as bad.

The left needs to wake up and see who is really running their party...actually just let it implode on itself.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The difference is, Trump is the president and Hillary is in the background making a little noise. Trump's words carry weight, like any other president.

That is why trump gets so much heat. He is often careless/impulsive with his words.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I don't know... based on Hillary's past statements and actions, it appears that she was NOT joking, according to African American leadership.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton makes racial stereotypes a reality. She believes Black Americans are a monolithic bloc that owe Democrats their vote

She thinks of them how she thinks of women: mindless robots who are required to tow the line regardless of their own thoughts, opinions, feelings and positions.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
And this video is fake, i was waiting for it to make it's rounds on ATS, i already saw it already.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I cant stand HRC, and even i can see this. Saying this is racist is quite a reach.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join