It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Q&A: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Recode Decode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
www.recode.net...

Interview Video Link

Recode Decode's Kara Swischer engages her 3rd interview of Hillary Clinton at the 92nd Street Y in NY.
They discuss everything from Trump to Kavanaugh to Bill womanizing to about all the current headline news including Bomb Mailings, Immigration, Pizza-gate, Synagogue Shooting, Trump, Blame, What Happened, and then she wields some massive Alinsky Projection and schools us on how messed up everything is with a Republican in the Oval Office, however, she does more than oppose the administration in power.

Of course, there is this disclaimer prior to the Script.

Below, we’ve shared a lightly edited full transcript of Kara’s conversation with Hillary.

So first off, they use an oxymoron to fool the sheeple.
"Lightly edited full transcript"
Pfffff….
For Real?

Pizza-Gate:

"Look, I remember when the young man in North Carolina got in his car to drive to Washington, D.C. with his AR-15 to liberate the children allegedly held in the basement of the pizza parlor.

Q. That you ran.

Oh, that I ran, of course, yes.

Q. You know what-

There was no basement-

Q. Can I just say-

-and no children, but he did shoot up the place.

Q. But there’s excellent pizza there.

There is, it’s a great place if you’re ever in Washington.

Q. When you, you use the word demagogue. Trump to you is a demagogue.

Absolutely. "

I need to interject here that I viewed the Wall Art and Graffiti in the Restroom and hallway walls in that ./..establishment and I will say that listening to Hillary praise the joint is not the innocent societal normalcy she attempts to paint a portrait of.
It's more fitting of stories such as :Mel's Hole", Afghan Giant attack and Books such as King's "It".

Now, this next part just had me shaking my head.

I think we’re living at a time when the atmosphere is so volatile, filled with vitriol. We have a president who engages in reckless rhetoric all the time, that aims at demeaning, demonizing all kinds of people. He whips up the crowds that come to see him and it’s almost an addiction relationship that we’ve got him up there just urging them on, they chanting, and giving back what he needs, I guess, to make himself feel strong and important.

Volitile, Vitriol Filled, Reckless rhetoric - all the time.
demeaning, demonizing, whipping up addiction relationship, urging the chanting makes him feel strong and important.
HILLARY! Your rules for radicals rhetoric is stereotypical projection, just as you were taught.
I just have to respond with one word.
Calumny

edit on 29-10-2018 by imd12c4funn because: typo

edit on 29-10-2018 by imd12c4funn because: 1 more typo

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

He whips up the crowds that come to see him and it’s almost an addiction relationship that we’ve got him up there just urging them on, they chanting, and giving back what he needs, I guess, to make himself feel strong and important.

Bill and Hillary are going on tour soon.

To crowds that will get sometimes be over 100 people!!!

She's like a caricature of the undead... just keeps going and going and going no matter what pieces of her fall off...

The Woman With No Shame.

As for the rest, I have heard that bits of it are going to come to light soon... regarding the pizza place.

Interesting times indeed... TY for the OP.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Gaud. I wish the woman would just GO AWAY...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Actually these threads today about her, I'm seeing some actual humor from the hag.

Cant knock that.

Although when you have ONE MILLION people DEAD at your own hands, and comedy is your way of dealing with lifes trauma, she should be the funniest person on earth right now.

But she aint.

So I'm calling shenanigans on her comedy act!!!!

edit on 29-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
We can't seem to rid society of Hillary. Gee, I should be happy I am not Bill and have to see her regularly. I think I would always be giving speeches in other places if I were married to her.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's what Bill used to do isn't it?

Regards,

bally

top topics

join