It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Gets Booted But What About Liberals like Jimmy Fallon And Jimmel Kimmel?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: ketsuko

If you won't have that dialogue, then there is no communication, and there is no point in engaging.

Ketsuko...this is rich coming from you

As my dear departed Pappy used to say: I don't chew my cabbage twice my dear

If you want to understand, read what I've said

Grambler knows what I'm talking about

Yes, and it's precisely responses like this that convinced me long ago that you really weren't bothering to engage with anymore. I regret my decision to attempt it again today.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Actually in Disney's case it was in the script of a movie and he was playing an idiot actor dressing like that for a part in a movie and the other actors in movie made fun of how stupid it is for a white guy to dress up as an African American for a movie part when there was other African American actors who could do the part.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Atleast have the decency to post the un-edited Jimmy Fallon video. The guests loved him even the african americans as you'll see when they laugh hysterically during his Chris Rock impression. Go to 1:40.

I think Megyn Kelly made a bad choice, Blackface is an extreme case, and honestly being a purist when it comes to scary things, I don't see why people keep falling into costumes that immediately have nothing to do with horror... I mean, you get to choose from Dracula, Clickers, Michael Meyers, Freddie, Ghosts and so on.... and then choose Blackface or Simple Jack. Yeah sure, they are very recognisable characters but a wee bit out of time and genre.

Having said that... I honestly think political correctness has become DISGUSTING... it's reached the point where you can't say or do anything without fearing anyone might have their feelings hurt over some ridiculous BS that really shouldnt be hurting their feelings in the first place.
If I say "spas" to anyone, and a spastic next to me reacts with being hurt, not only would I be weak... but man, if that is all it takes to break your will... you are #ing weak. If you instead brush it off and go "hey... that's fine, if it makes you feel better..." that guy would look strong and I would look even weaker.

Next up.... Banning Mickey Mouse and Goofy.

Lol... remember that lady who Tom and Jerry used to live with... for #s sake...

I wonder now, what if people made fun of Hitler... or Netanyahu... or Gjengis Khan? Would that be ok?

Call the hurt police! Mah feelinz got hurts.
edit on 31/10/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hollyweird is a very tight grip and extremely violent.

If you cross them or not part of the ideology you will be black balled and bullied out.

They are filled with double standards , but If your loyalty goes deep. They will keep you on

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Firing her for an honest comment is part of what is wrong with this country. I am so tired of the PC police and their double standard.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's unfair. But we live in a bipolar World. Sh't happens and the only thing we've got to arm ourselves with are Shovels.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I understand

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join