It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Gets Booted But What About Liberals like Jimmy Fallon And Jimmel Kimmel?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Kelly was let go because she was a liability to the network. Advertisers were threatening to leave because of her blatant racism... It's just business.

You conservatives should understand that by now. look how trump throws his people under the bus.

Draining the swamp as it were.....

What racism? because she dared to say that people should be able to dress up as people they admire........

OH NO heaven forbid someone admire a black person and dress up as them........

Are you saying white people shouldnt admire black people and be them for halloween?

Now who sounds racist?
edit on 10/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Remember what I said earlier about all you’re going to get is mad?

I was right again .

again, you give yourself far too much credit on manipulating people.......

Why would I be mad.......im right.......

Lol the funny part about this is it seems they ended up being the angry one lol.

They can't even answer a very, VERY simple question, in which the impression I get from their political stance should be an unequivocal YES. In bold letters lol.

Some people are just fakes. We gotta weed those ones out.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I already said you were right Megan Kelly is a saint .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Remember what I said earlier about all you’re going to get is mad?

I was right again .

again, you give yourself far too much credit on manipulating people.......

Why would I be mad.......im right.......

Lol the funny part about this is it seems they ended up being the angry one lol.

They can't even answer a very, VERY simple question, in which the impression I get from their political stance should be an unequivocal YES. In bold letters lol.

Some people are just fakes. We gotta weed those ones out.

I agree, and most everyone else on this thread, both left and right seemed to have the ability to say "yep that was messed up and shouldnt have happened"

Theres something to be said though for those who expose themselves.......

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

misdirection, goalpost moving, and obfuscation.........no one claimed that......

I submit gas-lighting for 2000 Alex.......

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

misdirection, goalpost moving, and obfuscation.........no one claimed that......

I submit gas-lighting for 2000 Alex.......

I stand corrected it’s pretty obvious you aren’t mad .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I don't really like her, she thought she was too big to fail on Fox, and so that was proven wrong, but the direction that the left has gone in their frenzy to devour ANYONE is just stupid. It is kind of hit or miss, but in the end once you grovel for forgiveness they might with their recently acquired righteous heart forgive you , but you need to show your suffering like we are back in the dark ages with the catholic church.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't really like her, she thought she was too big to fail on Fox, and so that was proven wrong, but the direction that the left has gone in their frenzy to devour ANYONE is just stupid. It is kind of hit or miss, but in the end once you grovel for forgiveness they might with their recently acquired righteous heart forgive you , but you need to show your suffering like we are back in the dark ages with the catholic church.

If you walk into a room full of idiots and take their side. You are an idiot and have what’s coming .

Personal choices rule your life. And when you make a bad choice the only person to blame is yourself.

If you decide to run with an armed robbery gang. Are you absolved from anything they do ?

I understand that it’s unfair to vilify her for her comments on black face. But she made her choice on who to side with .

Karma .

But man Man the mask thinks he’s right because he ignores all of that .

I really can’t make it simpler than that .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

If you walk into a room full of idiots and take their side. You are an idiot and have what’s coming .

You never actually watched her show did you? Are you aware she didnt "take their side" but that she was the "conservative/right leaning" voice they had on their program......just like fox has heraldo for their left leaning voice?

Personal choices rule your life. And when you make a bad choice the only person to blame is yourself.

Sure.......but regardless of where youre employed being fired over something where youre not wrong , is still not right.....

Again, your feelings, are getting in the way of truth and logic........

I understand that it’s unfair to vilify her for her comments on black face. But she made her choice on who to side with .

Yet you give it a pass because, well , you just dont like her........which makes you no better than those that did it honestly........because they did it for the same reason.......

But man Man the mask thinks he’s right because he ignores all of that .

Yeah....youre right......i ignore feelings over facts.........you should try it......until then im just going to assume anything you post is partisan BS......which is sad.....I had hoped we were getting more actual middle of the road members who could separate their politics from truth....

What a let down.......
edit on 10/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I understand that it’s unfair to vilify her for her comments on black face.

So is that a yes? Looks like it to me. I don't think many disagree with the rest, but it's irrelevant to this discussion.

Thanks! I'll give you a star since you at least answered the question although trying to justify the whole thing with your angry rant.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I understand that it’s unfair to vilify her for her comments on black face.

So is that a yes? Looks like it to me. I don't think many disagree with the rest, but it's irrelevant to this discussion.

Thanks! I'll give you a star since you at least answered the question although trying to justify the whole thing with your angry rant.

well.......apparently its "unfair" but pshhhhh he doesnt like her so good riddance........

Apparently Niemoller isnt thought about anymore..........

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

If you decide to run with an armed robbery gang. Are you absolved from anything they do ?

The problem is everything is labeled as armed robbery these days. On one side you have her and people say "oh the horrors" and then they go out and protest screaming FU into someone's face for an hour with a few dozen other expletives then get all sensitive over someone else.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Liberal media owned by the NWO,that is their channel to the weak of mind,look at the midwest /south,they think Calif is all swimming school movie stars,but if one has common sense will shut idiot box off,plain to see if you do the reasearch

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Megan Kelly is no victim here....Megan Kelly wasn't bringing in the ratings and MSNBC was looking for an out and they took it.... It very well may cost MSNBC 69 million dollars ....

get over it ....Megan Kelly is not a comedian....

The joke's on you,.. MSNBC will write it off on their taxes as a business loss and the swamp will raise taxes on the rest of us to cover the loss of tax revenue....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Unless Trump fired her I don't know what he has to do with this.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

When I was a kid I dressed up as my favorite A Team member Mr. T with brown makeup and all. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood. Almost all my friends were black. My Mom's best friend was black. My brother's and sister's best friends were black, my best friend was black. We still keep in touch and visit with our friends from that neighborhood just across town till this day.

My Mom's best feiend was like a second mom to me, I still remember sitting in her lap resting my head on her chest just like I did with my own mother. I miss her so so much God rest her soul.

If I dressed up this Halloween as Mr. T or some other black character my friends would undoubtedly find it hilarious. This "black face" thing though seems like something that was done a long time ago to make fun of black people is that right? If that's true then it would be absolutely disrespectful to dress in "black face".

I think it so strange that some white people would be so offended if I were to dress up as Mr. T while my black friends found it funny. You people are way too PC and just plane lame. And if You are one of the offended ones, white or black you can kiss my ass. Because I remember where I came from, I know my roots and I dont need any of you PC assholes to validate or approve anything I do or say.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I'm 57 years old and it was NEVER OK to dress up as blackface for Halloween back in the 60's and 70's.

I dressed as dead FloJo in the 90's, including darkening my cracker ass cracker face, and no one batted an eye.

People loved the special touches like my gold medals and fingernails.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I'm 57 years old and it was NEVER OK to dress up as blackface for Halloween back in the 60's and 70's.

I dressed as dead FloJo in the 90's, including darkening my cracker ass cracker face, and no one batted an eye.

People loved the special touches like my gold medals and fingernails.

I had a friend in high school that did an awesome Micheal Jackson but he was white. Though the funniest part is he would find the whitest makeup he could find so he did white face i guess. Bit somehow everyone knew exactly who he was .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Kelly was let go because she was a liability to the network. Advertisers were threatening to leave because of her blatant racism... It's just business.

You conservatives should understand that by now. look how trump throws his people under the bus.

Draining the swamp as it were.....

Oh so the “blatant racism” of people like Kimmel and Fallon is ok because it brings in money?

Yet more proof that charges of racism are meaningless when it is applied selectively

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Tell that to Kaepernick smh, he was on his way out and then he started to take a knee so he could be painted as a victim.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join