It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Gets Booted But What About Liberals like Jimmy Fallon And Jimmel Kimmel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Wookiep

Yes she switched sides and they turned on her. It’s the Benedict Arnold syndrome .

It doesn't matter if she switched sides. She got fired for her OPINION.

ON a segment no less that was an OPINION segment..........

Out of 24/7 Cable news as they call it, isn't 22 hours of it or less opinion segments? I don't feel sorry for Kelly, nor do I celebrate her removal, *well maybe just a bit^ but how do we know this isn't staged like the WWF wrestling matches? Look at the money she is walking away with and see where she ends up! Between Washington DC and our MSM there seems to be a revolving door for those like MK. She will end up working for one of these "think tanks" who supply the talking heads to the MSM that manipulates the masses for those 22 hours of opinionated commentary that most people believe is the News.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yes she switched sides and they turned on her. It’s the Benedict Arnold syndrome .

It doesn't matter if she switched sides. She got fired for her OPINION.

ON a segment no less that was an OPINION segment..........

*sigh* Yeah and it appears this poster has too much pride to admit our points are correct. This isn't our first rodeo, and I think we both generally lean conservative. It's a shame really.

They are justifying something we've been talking about for at least 2 years now. All cause he doesn't like the person. It's doing no good for the cause.

Let them yammer on. We're not going to change their opinion or at least get some real critical thought on this. I think it's pride. Whatever.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nope translation is I just ate your lunch . You can continue this if you choose. But all you’re going to get is mad .

LOL

Please........do explain how you "ate my lunch"........when your whole premise for being ok with this is NOT because its right or wrong, but because you dont like the woman.......

Ill wait.......

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't feel sorry for Kelly,

I do.........because it was wrong.....and whether you like her or not it was wrong......and anyone giving a pass to this, IMHO has no virtuous ground to stand on when they cant admit that , simply because of their PERSONAL feelings......

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The point is, people shouldn't be fired over opinions. We've seen it happen time and time again on the right.

PS- check your pms. I responded to you earlier but the little message icon doesn't light up anymore.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

*sigh* Yeah and it appears this poster has too much pride to admit our points are correct. This isn't our first rodeo, and I think we both generally lean conservative. It's a shame really.

Indeed you are right on that point.........the other thing is, many of these posters are past posters who were banned and have come back with alt names, still spouting their same stuff......its not hard to figure out.......but thats fine.....

Weve been around a while and that should speak for something........

And people like you and I honestly , have stood side by side with our friends here on ATS who are on the left, as well as on the right.....

We at least have some solace in knowing we try to keep ourselves centered and even MORE great is that our friends on BOTH sides keep us true to our principles by calling us out when were being dip shtits.......

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The point is, people shouldn't be fired over opinions. We've seen it happen time and time again on the right.

PS- check your pms. I responded to you earlier but the little message icon doesn't light up anymore.

I am not disagreeing with you nor MBHM. I agree with both of you. I have been trying to create a spider web of a map so to speak of people who represent the news who have ties to politicians. Jon Huntsman's daughter just left FOX and is now on The View. Something seems odd about the revolving door I mentioned. That's all I am trying to say. Got your PM!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Dude you don’t even see what I just did you do you?

I manipulated you from a objective opinion into a personal attack .

That’s just what Trump did to Megan Kelly .

Anyone that can be toyed with in such away. Doesn’t have an opinion worth listening to .

If you can be led by nose the nose will sooner or later end up in a pile of dung.

That’s what happened to Megan Kelly .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

We at least have some solace in knowing we try to keep ourselves centered and even MORE great is that our friends on BOTH sides keep us true to our principles by calling us out when were being dip shtits.......

Lol ain't that the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Dude you don’t even see what I just did you do you? I manipulated you from a objective opinion into a personal attack .

You think entirely too much of yourself..........you didnt manipulate anything and I didnt attack you personally, I addressed your bias and your statements........To which you refused to offer any actual response......thats precious though

Anyone that can be toyed with in such away. Doesn’t have an opinion worth listening to .

Says the man who bases "Truth" on who he likes or doesnt like......

If you can be led by nose the nose will sooner or later end up in a pile of dung. T

You should probably get a hold of that ego lol........you just exposed yourself and ruined your credibility........
edit on 10/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

OK you’re right. Megan Kelly was a saint nothing should happen to her. She was righteous and the evil main stream media took advantage of her .

edit on 30-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

OK you’re right. Megan Kelly was a saint nothing should happen to her. She was righteous and the evil main stream media took advantage of her .

No Megan Kelly was a human being flaws and all and the MSM and Social Justice appeasement targeted her........and the more this crap is allowed to pass, whether its people we like or people we dont......the closer we get to it targeting US....normal people.......citizens just trying to live our lives....

And it already has to some degree......

Its all part of the Post Modernism movement......and its purpose is to destroy......sadly.....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Alright, this is the last post I'll respond to you ( cause oddly you're not responding to most of my replies.)

She got fired for being NON pc, she had an OPINION about HALLOWEEN costumes.

Not only that, but she apologized for it (stupidly, IMO) and STILL got fired.

Do you think that's right? Simple yes or no.

The hard part about this, is you will have to remove from your mind what happened between her and Trump. In order to respond objectively, you HAVE to remove that because its totally un-related.

Can you do that?

edit on 30-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Remember what I said earlier about all you’re going to get is mad?

I was right again .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Alright, this is the last post I'll respond to you ( cause oddly you're not responding to most of my replies.

That’s what I had in mind .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Kelly was let go because she was a liability to the network. Advertisers were threatening to leave because of her blatant racism... It's just business.

You conservatives should understand that by now. look how trump throws his people under the bus.

Draining the swamp as it were.....
edit on 30-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Alright, this is the last post I'll respond to you ( cause oddly you're not responding to most of my replies.

That’s what I had in mind .

So you're not going to answer my question? Well then you are hurting your cause. Those like you are not going to help the party you love.

Don't want discussion. Fine. Peace out!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Fallon and Kimmel should immediately be removed from all news programs they are on! Period!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Or, Robert Downey Jr.

Actually Robert played a white Austrian guy who was playing a black American guy... That was funny #...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Remember what I said earlier about all you’re going to get is mad?

I was right again .

again, you give yourself far too much credit on manipulating people.......

Why would I be mad.......im right.......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join