It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Gets Booted But What About Liberals like Jimmy Fallon And Jimmel Kimmel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
All things aside... how ridiculous is it that I could be the “first female President” and regailed as a hero if I cut off my junk and wore a dress... yet if I put on “black face” and go as the “first black President” for Halloween I should be lynched because I’m white... what in the serious hell is wrong with this country... 🤨
edit on 29-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: 👌

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don’t think that one counts because it wasn’t RD jr dressing up in blackface, it was the character he was portraying, who was an actor in a war movie.

That and it was to dam hilarious.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
She had it coming when she left fox. She let her personal feelings override rational thought. I won’t lose one second of sleep because she got her comeuppance.

This is a lesson from the left. They will turn on you in a Instant .

You should..........

Just because you dont like her doesnt mean what happened was right.........

I feel people lose credibility when something unfair or bad happens to someone they dont like, and instead of condemning it they give it a pass because of their "Feelings"

Honestly thats no different than the leftist that do the same......

Stand on principle not emotion........

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What about "White Chicks" which I found hilarious btw.... So only "blackface" is offensive? Back when Kimmel was funny, that was a great skit. Who cares?

I'm not at all a Megan Kelly fan, but this thing where people get fired over opinions is getting old. She's been known as anti pc, and she should be because its out of control.

The so-called "anti fascists" are actually the fascists.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

She had it coming when she left fox. She let her personal feelings override rational thought. I won’t lose one second of sleep because she got her comeuppance.

This is a lesson from the left. They will turn on you in a Instant .

You should..........

Just because you dont like her doesnt mean what happened was right.........

I feel people lose credibility when something unfair or bad happens to someone they dont like, and instead of condemning it they give it a pass because of their "Feelings"

Honestly thats no different than the leftist that do the same......

Stand on principle not emotion........

You should’ve said that to her before she started covering the news emotionally instead of rationally . If hostess/anchors were clinical about their thoughts no one would be in that position in the first place .

I agree with trump that her anger caused “blood to come out of her eyes”. She thought her emotions wouldn’t be put on the table. I assume because of her supercilious position of righteousness .

When people are so full of theirself they ingore facts they have it coming.

I could make up stuff about you and put a personal vendetta ahead of my position. Would that make me righteous?

It’s all about karma .

Now it’s all about personal feelings that she ended up not making millions but being screwed .

edit on 29-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

But do you think she should be fired over THIS? I agree, she's a crappy person, but this type of nonsense has to stop. Do you want to be fired over your opinion? (Or not hired for that matter?)

Only close minded people with sets of strict beliefs regarding what "hate speech" actually is agree with this sort of thing. Its a very loud but small minority that think this way.
edit on 29-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You should’ve said that to her before she started covering the news emotionally instead of rationally . If hostess/anchors were clinical about their thoughts no one would be in that position in the first place .

People on Fox do this all the time, in fact, people on ALL the news stations do this on a regular basis , so I suppose you would apply this to all of them right? Instead of just because she asked Trump hard ball questions?

I agree with trump that her anger caused “blood to come out of her eyes”. She thought her emotions wouldn’t be put on the table. I assume because of her supercilious position of righteousness .

Ahhh I knew it, it IS because she asked Trump tough questions during the debate.........speaking of emotions, it looks like youre letting yours cloud your judgement on whats right and wrong.........pot.....kettle.......

When people are so full of theirself they ingore facts they have it coming.

What facts did she ignore in this case that she had it coming? She said nothing wrong in the bit that got her fired.......nothing......

I could make up stuff about you and put a personal vendetta ahead of my position. Would that make me righteous?

yet you are making it personal, because of your PERSONAL feelings about the woman , not the actual FACTS surrounding why she was terminated, and the fact that it was WRONG.......so youre kinda eating your hat there on that one....

It’s all about karma .

No its about facts and Truth.........stop letting your "feelings" rule you and stand on facts and principle......otherwise dont claim to uphold either one, lest you be proven a hypocrite..........
edit on 10/29/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
More Blackface

Wow what a gigantic problem facing us currently.

Good ol' Halloween eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

But do you think she should be fired over THIS? I agree, she's a crappy person, but this type of nonsense has to stop. Do you want to be fired over your opinion? (Or not hired for that matter?)

Only close minded people with set of strict beliefs regarding what "hate speech" actually is agree with this sort of thing. Its a very loud but small minority that think this way.

Its clear this particular poster is only ok with it because he didnt like this person........

Which is not in any way conservative, nor is it in support of truth and being principled..........in this way they are no different than the left who let their "feelings" on people determine whether they are right or wrong......they are the rights version of the same coin

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

More Blackface

Wow what a gigantic problem facing us currently.

Good ol' Halloween eh?

Right. We're talking about HALLOWEEN costumes here for God's sake. You know, that one day a year people get to dress up as someone they AREN'T??

And some people are reeeeeing so hard over it. Must be rough trying to find offense in everything.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Agreed. This is a great example of why you can't let hate overcome truth. We get it. He hates her. But what happened to her was wrong, period.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yes she switched sides and they turned on her. It’s the Benedict Arnold syndrome .

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Agreed. This is a great example of why you can't let hate overcome truth. We get it. He hates her. But what happened to her was wrong, period.

I agree completely...........as it would be for anyone whether left or right........

Ill never understand people who can claim some moral high ground , when they are blatant with their hypocrisy when the tables turn....

Its one thing I LOATHE with far leftists, and I loathe even more with people who claim to be conservative......

People need to get back to standing on PRINCIPLES and not party lines or tribes........and FACTS not feelings........

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I’m not even going to read a split up post which is normally done in desperation . My views are clear and distinct .

Traitors deserve what they get.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yes she switched sides and they turned on her. It’s the Benedict Arnold syndrome .

Fox news cut her loose, they brought her on as a conservative for their lineup.........I dont necessarily like all she did on that network.......

But that doesnt make what happened right.........

Damn your dense dude.........

You do know what right and wrong is dont you? despite if you like someone or not?

Or is it solely based on how you feel about them? because I have to be honest, youre coming off quite the fool here......

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I’m not even going to read a split up post which is normally done in desperation . My views are clear and distinct .

Traitors deserve what they get.

Translation: "I cant refute my hypocrisy so youre the desperate one for responding like you did"

Of course youre not.......we wouldnt want to actually take in all the information would we?

And yes......youre right.......im so desperate that I address every accusation you made point by point.......that just wreaks of desperation on my part and definitely NOT being thorough.........

Man you would have drowned here years ago when we use to have actual debates here on ATS if thats how you think lol

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thats awfully liberal of you. Just because you dont like someone doesn't mean you should be glad they are a victim of PC... Its the same mindset as being glad so and so was censored because you didn't like them.

Put them feelings in check. We already have enough hypocrisy coming from the left on this site everyday already. You are better than that im sure.
edit on 29-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if she switched sides. She got fired for her OPINION. Let that sink in. It happens on the left too, when they think you're even a tad right of center.

We've been seeing this happen all over the place on the right, and we shouldn't cheer it on when it happens to the left.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if she switched sides. She got fired for her OPINION.

ON a segment no less that was an OPINION segment..........

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Nope translation is I just ate your lunch . You can continue this if you choose. But all you’re going to get is mad .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join