It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chair Used Private Jet of Donor Accused of Discriminating Against Latinos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It's only Monday and already we have a contender for the Irony of the Week award !!

This one is Tom Perez.

He's the (empty) "Chair" of the DNC and he's a lawyer and he's NWO-a-go-go 😆

Apparently he hitchhiked a ride on a plane owned by a Democrat big money donor 😆

The guy named Albert Dwoskin is a real estate guy who is involved in lawsuits claiming he discriminates against Latinos !! 😆

DNC Chair Used Private Jet of Donor Accused of Discriminating Against Latinos

Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez flew from an immigration rally in Texas to a ritzy $100,000-per-head fundraiser in Los Angeles on the private jet of a donor accused of discriminating against Latinos in a high-profile court battle involving the eviction of undocumented immigrants.

Perez attended an immigration rally in Brownsville, Texas, on June 28 at the site of a former Walmart that was turned into the largest immigrant detention center in the United States, the Intercept reported last Friday. "This is unconscionable," Perez said at the rally while he attacked the Trump administration over child detention centers. "I wanted to make sure we were down here because Democrats believe that families should be united with their children."

The publication notes that Perez went from the rally to the L.A. fundraiser that featured former President Barack Obama. Perez flew from the Texas border to Los Angeles on a private plane owned by Albert Dwoskin, a real-estate developer and major liberal donor.

"wait a gull dang minute here.
Perez said I am the future of the Democrat Party !!"

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Did they "ban all m00slimz" from entering the United States?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don’t care whos plan he was on

@lordahriman, dems usually don’t think logically enough to say, a high number of people from these countries don’t like America. We are not going to let them in till we tweet out vetting process. They never judge people by the content of their heart, it’s always by the color of their skin, or in this case, who they pray to....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Careful or you'll have to pay your groundcrew overtime !!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I just have to ask because that is the most idiotic post I've ever seen on ATS...

Who told you to think that?

Who "Banned all Muslims from entering the United States?", in your mind?

Care to provide a link?

And why misspell it as " m00slimz"? Is that an attempt at humor or are you just denigrating Muslims?

I'm honestly curious.

edit on 29-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

join