It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you conservative or a trump supporter?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

...and then the left, the Democrats, ANTIFA, etc., determined that there would not, could not, be PEACE because the queen herself was not coronated in January 2017. Unfortunately she was thrashed by a lay politician who only ran for POTUS because POTUS 44 decided to use him (POTUS 45) for a punching bag at a White House correspondents dinner. The very same POTUS 44 who now decries incivility, along with his lost in translation protoge, HRC.

Civility, indeed.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

RIght. Now there's a POTUS who wants to dismantle the constitution...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Another lie from you.

I hear the left claim we need to get rid of free speech because it's a tool of oppression and they want to curb or remove the 2nd.

What does Trump want to dismantle?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That's a lie. My wife is a first generation immigrant living the dream .. legally.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You can't just keep calling me a liar. Also, her sister came in illegally. God you're a hypocrite.
edit on 31-10-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You can't just keep calling me a liar. Also, her sister came in illegally. God you're a hypocrite.

Occam's sister-in-law is an illegal immigrant? Very interesting.

Turned her in yet, bro?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

She was. She is legal now and will be a citizen in a short time. I know lots of illegals mostly hispanic, I have not turned any of them in. I also think the wall is a stupid idea. I favor removing loopholes that allow them to gain legal status and removing their ability to get a job so they will self deport and others will not be tempted to come illegally. She regrets how she did it and wants the loopholes she used closed now that she is more aware of what is going on. In fact she is planning on using chain immigration to get her parents here, and she told me if Trump ends that and her parents can't come so be it, it will suck but it needs to end. She is more concerned about the country her children will inherit.
edit on 31-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I am a hypocrite how? I did not come in illegally, so how am I a hypocrite? I fully expect you to not answer ... again.

Stop saying things that are patently false if you want me to stop calling you out for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join