It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you conservative or a trump supporter?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The military's primary job is to protect the United states against foriegn invaders. Not to galavant across the globe destroying nations to secure commodities for special interests.

This is one of the few actions our military has been dispatched on in a hundred years that is actually lawfull.

So, to answer your question, I'm a conservative trump supporter.

And the actions of the Democrats, and the left in general have cemented me there in recent months.
Previously I had my doubts, I thought, and still think, he's a deuche. But the way things have been played out, I'm 100% trump in 20.
edit on 10 29 2018 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

I am a Trumplican , and Proud Of It ..............

(((+)))
edit on 29-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Cult 45 is a good portion of the country potatoing for a dictatorship. They worship him. Not even a little conservative.

It must remind you of when they worshipped Obama like he was the second coming of Jesus himself.

Progressives don't "worship" Obama.

They worship Big Government. A Government that is all-powerful. Their ideology is that the Government is there to protect them and take care of them. The Government is everything to them, from cradle to grave.

The Government is their God.

They are a cult... and Obama was merely one of their apostles.

edit on 29-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

"When did you stop beating your wife?"

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
After watching what happened to Europe is it not a great idea to protect your borders? If not, why?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

These two things are not the same. As a conservative I support states rights... but Trunps overtures about sending troops to the border on executive privilege means he would have to suspend Posse Comitatus. In effect, he would be suspending states rights.

He would not have to suspend Posse Comitatus.

Simply because the people coming are not citizens of the United States.

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States.

Immigration is not a domestic policy... it is a Federal policy that the Executive branch has sole control over.

Hope that helped your premise.

Exactly except

you forgot to add

Booya!!! at the end..

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am a Trumplican , and Proud Of It ..............

Love it! Now that is funny!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Not sure if this thread will be as idiotic as the other one millionth thread about trump today... It's shaping up though.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

but Trunps overtures about sending troops to the border on executive privilege means he would have to suspend Posse Comitatus

No , the HADES it does not
Last word on that statement
I have performed my due diligence to the ATS Motto - "Deny Ignorance" for today
With that , I shall relax and game a while

edit on 10/29/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Cult 45 is a good portion of the country potatoing for a dictatorship. They worship him. Not even a little conservative.

It must remind you of when they worshipped Obama like he was the second coming of Jesus himself.

Look who worships trump. They even build shrines so they can worship him.

Hey how did you get pictures of my family reunion?
edit on 29-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm a libertarian.

Standing on the sidelines watching both parties implode.

Less government, more freedom.

This caravan non-sense will sort itself out once they begin entering Texas, trust me. It's hunting season right now. Bunch of rednecks already out there ready to shoot something.

edit on 29-10-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Conservative / Libertarian mostly.

Trump being un-presidential is embarrassing to say the least.

This administrations economic policy on Trade and Taxes has been outstanding. If only we could get a flat tax / no exemptions passed and medical posted pricing / regulation reform.

Not like there is much choice though. It is either Trump who is getting results or not vote at all. There is not much the Democrats stand for (actions not words) that I agree with.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Not sure if this thread will be as idiotic as the other one millionth thread about trump today... It's shaping up though.

At this rate you're going to need more popcorn.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

Are you a Conservative or a Trump supporter?

You're goddamned right I am.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: underwerks

What happened to the GOP and it’s conservative values?

They threw them away for a guy who tried to sell steaks at an electronic store.

True story.

How many steaks have you sold?

In a professional capacity or back in my days hustling Trump-brand J bone steaks?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm a conservative who likes a lot of things that Trump has done so far. Things that Trump has said... eh... depends on what he says. I think he could reel in the twitter a bit.

As for sending the troops, they aren't taking over internal Texas procedures so I see no conflict.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Posse Comitatus my rear end. I didn’t read past those words because I knew the OP didn’t have any idea what he was talking about .

The army was founded with the intention of defending our borders . Don’t fall for the mainstream media narrative. If there’s one thing everyone should’ve learned after two years is they are full of # .

For the love of God read a book instead of being told lies. Those facts are easily researchable and should be known to a ninth grade history class .

Trump is right again.

I’m still not tired of winning .

If the left ever decided to think for theirself the Democratic Party would be doomed .

as for states rights. Trump wants to turn environmental protection over to the states along with healthcare. That’s a start if the left only knew what the hell they were talking about .

Have you ever heard of the Mexican American war of 1846? Guess who was defending our border then? Don’t forget the Pancho Villa Expeditionary incursion of 1916 , who do you think was on the front line? Personally I think the Mexican drug cartels give us just as much reason to defend our borders as the war with Pancho Villa.

Again history learn some .

edit on 29-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm a Libertarian who leans Conservative. I like some of Trump's policies and dislike others, but I am completely behind him sending the military to assist the Border Patrol and National Guard. He is not sending the military to police the citizens of the United States but to protect our border from foreign invasion- which is what our military was created for!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
We best just talk later sounds like a loaded question....hehe

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Semi-Conservative and Trump supporter.
Could he tone down some of his bluster sometimes?...sure he could but with the all out assault on him by Liberals and the Liberal media since before the election, in my book he is offending and calling out all the right people.
Liberals are in lockstep falling into the trap and showing their true colors.
It’s been damn near a perfect plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join