It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You racist idiotic jerkface. . . . . why aren't you civil?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am a Nice Person in Person . A Very Civil Minded Middle Aged Gentlemen . Am I a Dinosaur Yet ? .....Hmm........

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: JinMI

I will not allow the president to tell me what is or isn't "fake news" , and to respond to another poster, u just proved my point at how immature the president is, he shouldn't be strategically trolling and prodding on the interwebs like a pimple faced millennial.

Well it's better than being a Pelosi pimple popper.

Or worse yet, a Maxine Waters boil slicer.

😁

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: theantediluvian

He is right in both instances.

Consistency is an alien concept to leftists.

Hypocrisy is certainly not something alien to whiny self-aggrieved wingnuts.
edit on 2018-10-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

HEY...because I'mma VICTIM, DAMMIT!!

You, and your opinions have "damaged" me and my future!

(/sarcasm)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sign me up as a Feinstein corn scraper!

link   

Trump is doing the same thing, calls for civility then tweets at 2 in the morning that the press is to blame. The Republican party is being led by the most immature, vindictive snowflake ever to take office. People on all sides need to grow up, we all need to act like adults and take the high road.

Then be the change you want to see.

They'll never do it because it requires hope and chainz.

🚬💨

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Obama said his administration would be the most transparent in history. Wrong to the n'th degree. Trump beats Obama hands down it that category.

edit on 29-10-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Funny how you still find a way to justify his childish antics. The president of the United States should not be trolling on Twitter at 3am. In what universe is that a mature thing to do? If you think it's ok for the president to behave like a high school kid and sink to the level of the very same antics than you might be part of the problem. Yes we are all free to walk around w a paper bag over our heads if we want it doesn't mean I think it's ok for the president to walk around doing so.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

OK but you need a license to operate an acetylene torch.

😎

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've since given up even trying to be civil.

At what point were you ever civil?

Ahhh, there you are.

Missed you Pookey-Bear!

I was always civil and awesome. But why bother? It's like being the only one in the room obeying the rules that everyone else is ignoring.

I guess, in my incivility, the worst thing you could call me is someone as uncivil as the typical leftist.

It may make me cry.

Go for it.

Bless your heart. I wouldn’t want to make you cry. I’m not a fan of Mountain Dew.

You wouldn't be a fan of it would you? That stuff is Hill-Billy Goat Piss, and you make no secret of your naked contempt for all things flyover.

If I’m dealing in contempt I might as well be naked.

Now you've told me far more about what your state of being is while posting than I ever wanted to know, but I guess if that's what gets you going ...

All part of my process. As a writer, you should know that. First I get nude, then I cry for a little bit, and then and only then do I check if I have any replies to my posts.

Do you even ATS bro?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Funny how you still find a way to justify his childish antics. The president of the United States should not be trolling on Twitter at 3am. In what universe is that a mature thing to do? If you think it's ok for the president to behave like a high school kid and sink to the level of the very same antics than you might be part of the problem. Yes we are all free to walk around w a paper bag over our heads if we want it doesn't mean I think it's ok for the president to walk around doing so.

It's the only means available to trigger the nutcase Democrats.

And it's working like a charm 😃

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I agree, I’m tired of the sh)t talking.
Bring it or stfu.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Funny how you still find a way to justify his childish antics.

I'm not justifying anything. He's an American and has the same freedom of expression as you do. Disagree?

The president of the United States should not be trolling on Twitter at 3am.

This is an opinion. I don't agree with it.

In what universe is that a mature thing to do? If you think it's ok for the president to behave like a high school kid and sink to the level of the very same antics than you might be part of the problem.

Another opinion, not a fact. You (or anyone else) doesn't get to make the claim that your opinions are factual and any deviation makes you "part of the problem."

That practice is actually part of the problem because it perpetuates a logical fallacy.

Yes we are all free to walk around w a paper bag over our heads if we want it doesn't mean I think it's ok for the president to walk around doing so.

Why do you believe Trump deserves less than any other American?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

OK but you need a license to operate an acetylene torch.

😎

Nuh-uh!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

What makes him any different than you or me? We both troll at all hours of the day or night here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: conspiracy nut

Funny how you still find a way to justify his childish antics.

I'm not justifying anything. He's an American and has the same freedom of expression as you do. Disagree?

The president of the United States should not be trolling on Twitter at 3am.

This is an opinion. I don't agree with it.

In what universe is that a mature thing to do? If you think it's ok for the president to behave like a high school kid and sink to the level of the very same antics than you might be part of the problem.

Another opinion, not a fact. You (or anyone else) doesn't get to make the claim that your opinions are factual and any deviation makes you "part of the problem."

That practice is actually part of the problem because it perpetuates a logical fallacy.

Yes we are all free to walk around w a paper bag over our heads if we want it doesn't mean I think it's ok for the president to walk around doing so.

Why do you believe Trump deserves less than any other American?

Trump should be leading by example, trolling people on twitter is not really a great attribute for a leader, in my opinion anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Opinions vary.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I will not allow the president to tell me what is or isn't "fake news" , and to respond to another poster, u just proved my point at how immature the president is, he shouldn't be strategically trolling and prodding on the interwebs like a pimple faced millennial.

Well it's better than being a Pelosi pimple popper.

Or worse yet, a Maxine Waters boil slicer.

😁

...or a Cory "Get Up In Their Faces" Booker hemorrhoid pusher.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A Biden over the shoulder peeper creeper?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I expect more from the president of my country. I expect him to act professional and behave in a civilized manner otherwise we might as well elect a foul mouthed, neck tattooed non deodorant wearing hobo next.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join