It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You racist idiotic jerkface. . . . . why aren't you civil?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

But just because everyone has an input doesn't always mean their input is right, fair, or just. Don't you think the guy who shot up the Pittsburgh synagogue had an input?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

And the left was so sure to win this in a "blew wave". And they are the ones calling for civilit

i wasn't the one who started pointing fingers.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Wait till they lose again on the 6th. It will be chaos. I don't think they have any limits on their insane behavior. Berserkers in their trance-like fury

You do realize that almost all of the lefties believe in "The Secret". Thoughts have energy B.S. Oprah's mind control... They will believe that the election will be won by Democrats... (Personally, I don't believe it works with evil)

Der Secret

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I know that

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He did have an input, but what was it, and what was his influence?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your OP isn't very civil, in fact, majority of your posts are somewhat attacks on 'the left'. Which you can't even definitively define. What does a 'leftists' or a 'liberal' even look like? Lots of people call me a "lefty" yet I live an extremely conservative lifestyle, but fiscally I am liberal.

The point, I am getting at is that people are so quick to judge, so quick to yell and scream at someone for their political views, they don't STOP and think with an unbiased mind. You want to talk politics with civility, then come to the table without an unbiased opinion, to realize EVERYONE has input.

I'm not calling for civility.

I'm calling out the uncivil people who are.

link   
Where you been all day?

edit on 29-10-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

link   

Who just so happen to be mostly ... lefties?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Who just so happen to be mostly ... lefties?

The lefties are calling for civility while being uncivil.

You don't see the stench-filled disgusting irony in that?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Where you been all day?

At work, poking my Gunther's with a stick.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Both sides are guilty. Not just people who associate with the left. I hear and read time and time again about the so called 'right' saying they are level headed, and are the ones with reason. Both are guilty. Calling out one side over the other is not civil.
I kind of agree with Trump here, for once, he wants people to get along, but I disagree with the way he's doing it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Bless their evil hearts the poor dears.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Both sides are guilty.

Oh quit the bull crap.

If guy A stabs guy B then you can't say "both" were part of the stabbing.

Why can't the left just own the fact that they have spent the last two years being total dicks and now are calling for civility.

Really.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: toysforadults

It's a DB thread. If you're taking it deeply seriously, then that's your first mistake.

Beg to differ.
Take this seriously...OP is dead serious.

DB's sharp wit is like a rapier.
To disarm or dismember, parry or thrust...it's always at hand and I've noticed it cuts deepest when he wields it with passion and heart.

THIS OP was a coup de gras.
S&F

edit on 29-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yet more deadly and violent crimes have been committed by the ones of the 'right'. And more people who associate with the 'right' are more outspoken about PC culture, anti-human rights, and calling for assimilation in all fields of life more than the left... hmmm who is more oppressive against human will and freedoms? Who is more triggered by someone who wants to just be accepted into society? Not people who associate with being left. Because they don't care what you think!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yet more deadly and violent crimes have been committed by the ones of the 'right'. And more people who associate with the 'right' are more outspoken about PC culture, anti-human rights, and calling for assimilation in all fields of life more than the left... hmmm who is more oppressive against human will and freedoms? Who is more triggered by someone who wants to just be accepted into society? Not people who associate with being left. Because they don't care what you think!

The unhinged Left.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ahhhh!

There we have it.

NOW you're justifying the incivility!

Bravo!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Lmao.

originally posted by: Plotus
Wait till they lose again on the 6th. It will be chaos. I don't think they have any limits on their insane behavior. Berserkers in their trance-like fury

So civil! So much "platform!"

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: JinMI

That's the platform DB.

...that's it, nothing else.

Yup

Most of the left has zero understanding of policy .

There only position is ” Trump says mean things “.

The biggest danger to our republic is those buffoons gaining power .

Dripping in civility.

originally posted by: The GUT
Then as the 24/7 TDS-derived hate continued to spew and become increasingly unhinged; as they lost debate after debate that only resulted in them calling names; as every constitutional foundation and free speech was assaulted; you finally started to let it out. Good on ya'. I'm thinking many are driven to the polls by the same cold anger to include the #walkaway crowd.

Words of unity from a chick who would never disparage large groups of people indiscriminately out of partisan tribalism!
edit on 2018-10-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This thread as a quote:

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE CIVIL YOU UNHINGED TDS-SUFFERING VIOLENT MOB OF SOROS PAID AMERICA HATING SOYBOY NPC MORONS!%@%"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join