It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You racist idiotic jerkface. . . . . why aren't you civil?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Who was it that mailed ricin to many trump family members and trump admin officials? Who was it that shot up a republican party baseball practice? Who was it that valdalizes the hollywood walk of fame every other week? Who was it that shot up a country music festival? Who was it that called for more incivility? Who was it that encouraged harassment and assault of trump supporters and admin officials? Who was it that assaulted a kentucky senator? I could go on and on and on.

Spare me your short memory.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And you're far from alone among Trump supporters in your approval of Trump trolling on Twitter at 3 AM. Many view it as a feature, not a bug. Which is why it's so absurd to see a gaggle of Trump supporters squawking about the end of civility.

For the entirety of my life republicans have dealt with being called racist/sexist/homophobe/extremist/etc. For simple common sense beliefs, like affirmative action is institutionalized racism. Men and women are different. Marriage is between a man and a woman. We should slow spending to balance the budget. So when we decry the loss of civility it's not that we're decrying these tactics, those have been going on for ages, it's nothing new.

The loss of civility is in politicians begging for harassment and violence. Hillary said they won't be civil until they win back the house. That's literally the loss of civility we are decrying. Maxine waters encourages harassment and assault of trump supporters and administration officials. That's the loss of civility we are decrying. You guys want to complain that trump is uncivil but what was his response to the recent violence? "Violence has no place in our political discourse." Compare that with hillary and maxine. Don't lose the context either. Republicans have been under attack since trump won. Both physical and verbal.

It used to be that when a crazy person did something crazy, the fringes would blame the other fringe and the politicians would all denounce it. Now democrats encourage more of it. Not just fringe democrats either, mainstream ones.

We elected trump, yes for his incivility in his rhetoric. We wanted to combat the constant attack on our existence (racist/sexist/homophobe/etc) and no republican dared challenge that false narrative because it would be "uncivil". But then the dems upped their incivility to a whole new level with violence. We don't want to match that. Sorry, that's all you. I'll condemn it on both sides. You guys have at defending that, it's all yours.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

he give the left a excuse to blame trump rhetoric seems to me

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

That's a lot of news agencies. So which news agency is the least biased in your opinion? I can take a wild guess what a lot of people are going to say.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why because you said so?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
They are a walking double standard, do as we say, not as we do.

You have antifa who dress for war when it comes time to protest.
Body armor, weapons.

And the left wont denounce them?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Three pages in and I am feeling a lot of love in this thread. Quit poking Gunthers with a stick.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
Tucker Carlson on Fox.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have watched the left over the past several months. And I'm tired of it.

If things go the way I think they will on Nov 6th, the unhinging will get extreme and violent.

I'm just glad that I live in an extremely rural area.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

If things go the way I think they will on Nov 6th, the unhinging will get extreme and violent.

Ther e will be blood

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump and Trump supporters are all bombing Nazi's who hate kittens.

I think bombing Nazis who hate kittens is a good thing and should be applauded

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This thread as a quote:

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE CIVIL YOU UNHINGED TDS-SUFFERING VIOLENT MOB OF SOROS PAID AMERICA HATING SOYBOY NPC MORONS!%@%"

You're doing it wrong, that's not how this thread is going. Look up the meaning of "practice what you preach" if you need a better understanding of what the OP is saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I've tried to just remain neutral these last three year but the left has only ramped up the rhetoric. The media and colleges try to mold the narrative that they're the good guys and how could anyone disagree because obviously theyre the ones fighting against hate.

They need an enemy to remain relevant because they dont have an actual message besides white racists around every corner. So the right obviously endorses hate because they don't fully fall in line with their crusade for diversity identify politics and pc culture.

Hell they even say if you're neutral your complicit. I'm not republican but I can obviously see what the democrats want to achieve and that us against them because they're moral and enlightened and cant be wrong.

With that mindset can we really have respectful debate and compromise?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

they need to get their hankies ready.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
When my little brother and I were children, my brother had a habit of goading me to anger. He would hit me when no one was looking, he even closed the door on a closet I was looking for something in, and threw the bolt on the door to lock me in. Then he sprayed hairspray under the door in an effort to gas me. When I would react to these actions by smashing the door open and kicking his ass, he would run and tell my parents I was being mean to him. The reason I tell this story is that I see this same behavior from people who try to get a rise out of others, then scream foul about the reaction. People can take this as they wish, but my little brother grew out of that after he got his ass kicked enough times. What will it take for society to grow the same way?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Wait till they lose again on the 6th. It will be chaos. I don't think they have any limits on their insane behavior. Berserkers in their trance-like fury

Actor James Cromwell warns of 'blood in the streets' if Democrats don't win election

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You:

I've since given up even trying to be civil.

Also you:

NOW you're justifying the incivility!

I'm giving up trying to be civil because of this thread.

Yeah........says one of the biggest arsonists on ATS.

You were such a Saint till DBC did this thread.

Spare me the histrionics.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CharlesT

They (the left) don't want debate.

They want you silent or polite while they tear into you!

It's not fair or right if anyone starts fighting back!

They've been like that since they were emboldened in 2009. They'll pole you and bully you over and over and over but as soon as you hit back, they crumble to the ground and run away to tell everyone how mean and violent you are.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

leftists are like a guy that would stab you then complain that we got blood on him.

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join