It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You racist idiotic jerkface. . . . . why aren't you civil?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
Very obvious. Those that side with the left, Huff Post, CNN, MSNBC, CBS,ABC an NBC plus many more. They call for stifling decent and removal of opinion that opposes their narrative. It is so obvious it should disturb you to the core no matter what side you hail. Scary times in the good ole USA.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Hey DB, this is exactly what the lefty, progressive , Democrats want. They say and do things to trigger a response.
It’s not worth the expended energy. I just laugh at them and walk away. They hate that response. I don’t even acknowledge them. Unless they get physical with me in any way , and then I can justifiably kick their ass. Lol!
It’s not worth it brother. Peace. a reply to: DBCowboy

But, but, but, it's fun.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: JinMI

I will not allow the president to tell me what is or isn't "fake news" , and to respond to another poster, u just proved my point at how immature the president is, he shouldn't be strategically trolling and prodding on the interwebs like a pimple faced millennial.

Fine don't. No one forces you to pay any attention to his Tweets. Why are you under the assumption that you should? Have you been paying attention to the press telling you about them again?

I have no idea what Trump Tweets from day to day. Do you know why? I'm not plugged in to people who get upset over it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
An oldie but a goodie...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To paraphrase Dr John Becker " everything I say is purely motivated by stupidity."

Now he wasn't referring to his own stupidity, but rather those who are stupid. The american MSM is using fear as a tool, herding the sheep with their overtly dramatic stories, and people are falling for it. If people want a real idea of what's going on then look outside the box and seek international sources, and all this 'CNN said this' or 'FOX said that' has anyone ever figured out that fear gets ratings? They don't care, they just want your eyes glued to the screen.

Who is the bigger fool; the fool, or the fool that followed him?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I expect more from the president of my country. I expect him to act professional and behave in a civilized manner otherwise we might as well elect a foul mouthed, neck tattooed non deodorant wearing hobo next.

THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I see your leader has taught you guys well. You guys are great at trolling and triggering people. Well I'm gonna try and take the high road here and not judge you on your behavior but I would like to try to encourage you to try to be more civil in your approach. We can agree to disagree that trolling and strategically triggering the world at 3am is extremely immature and unprofessional.

Oh darlin', you failed on that not judging thing before you tried to walk that high road. I hope the fall off that cliff wasn't too painful.

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I expect more from the president of my country. I expect him to act professional and behave in a civilized manner otherwise we might as well elect a foul mouthed, neck tattooed non deodorant wearing hobo next.

#foul mouthed, neck tattooed non deodorant wearing hobo 2020

I didn't know Trump had a neck tattoo...

He had it removed and they stuck it on Elizabeth Warren's leg when she demanded he give it back 👱‍♀️

edit on Oct-29-2018 by xuenchen because: 💇‍♂️

link   
They do. Totally agree. They try to do it behind a computer screen, a newspaper article , in packs of assholes screaming at someone in a restaurant.
But they will never do it in person by themselves because they will get a serving of respect or a well deserved beating by a God fearing , America loving patriot. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I see your leader has taught you guys well. You guys are great at trolling and triggering people. Well I'm gonna try and take the high road here and not judge you on your behavior but I would like to try to encourage you to try to be more civil in your approach. We can agree to disagree that trolling and strategically triggering the world at 3am is extremely immature and unprofessional.

Trump is under attack from every angle. Are you saying he shouldn't use every angle at his disposal to counter the assault he is under? All MSM is against him and his only avenue to counter these attacks is through social media. More power to him. Like a cornered buffalo, fight to survive or die. The guy is a fighter. He will not quit because the opposition is massively against him. His tenacity is admirable. He knows he is against insurmountable odds and he continues to fight. Go Trump 100%/
edit on 29-10-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

They (the left) don't want debate.

They want you silent or polite while they tear into you!

It's not fair or right if anyone starts fighting back!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CharlesT

They (the left) don't want debate.

They want you silent or polite while they tear into you!

It's not fair or right if anyone starts fighting back!

Let Soros send Antifa after me. I'll give them hell until I can't any more then I'll spit in their faces.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

And I can automate your posts, wait, I already did that when I programmed you.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
They do. Totally agree. They try to do it behind a computer screen, a newspaper article , in packs of assholes screaming at someone in a restaurant.
But they will never do it in person by themselves because they will get a serving of respect or a well deserved beating by a God fearing , America loving patriot. a reply to: DBCowboy

A god fearing American patriot like yourself....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Dang, the dems need to run that guy. Or at least watch the vid.

edit on 29-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm not justifying anything. He's an American and has the same freedom of expression as you do. Disagree?

As an American, he has the same freedom of expression as you or I, but as the President, he assumes certain obligations to the entire country. Don't you agree?

This is an opinion. I don't agree with it.

And you're far from alone among Trump supporters in your approval of Trump trolling on Twitter at 3 AM. Many view it as a feature, not a bug. Which is why it's so absurd to see a gaggle of Trump supporters squawking about the end of civility. Trump supporters elected the least civil asshole they could find — many of them, at least in some part, because he was the least civil asshole they could find.

On top of that, most of the people in this thread are far from paragons of civility and weren't any more civil three years ago than they are now. Trolls who elected a troll whining about civility is peak Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As an American, he has the same freedom of expression as you or I, but as the President, he assumes certain obligations to the entire country. Don't you agree?

I do not agree. While he is the president, he is also a free American. It is up to the people who voted him into office to freely choose if that is the type of person they wanted. They did.

Trump supporters elected the least civil asshole they could find — many of them, at least in some part, because he was the least civil asshole they could find.

Agreed. Do we need to go into why this is/was? Also, it's not like there was a stable of awesome politicians to vote for, nor has there been for a very long time. I'm of the belief that good people don't want or get to the top echelon of politics.

Trolls who elected a troll whining about civility is peak Trump.

Trump (the character) wasn't created in a vacuum nor was it beyond the pale of thought for an increasing mistrusting populace.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think I figured it all out. See, when Hillary lost it wasn’t just a blow because of losing an election. Those this happen and people can be disappointed and still get by and even perk back up in a short while.

What really is the big deal is the empathy for Bill Clinton. I mean, with a Hillary win she would be busy trying to solve issues and having those solutions blow up in her face because the ideas wouldn’t work. That would give Bill the free time any one in his situation needed. Now, he has to listen to her 24/7/365. Can’t you have some empathy for Bill and throw a little shade towards Trump since you feel his pain?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Wait till they lose again on the 6th. It will be chaos. I don't think they have any limits on their insane behavior. Berserkers in their trance-like fury

Who was it, again, who mailed bombs to a dozen prominent democrats, again?

Oh, yeah, that's right, it wasn't a democrat, it was a Trump supporter.

Spare me.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I screw up all the time and come off as a petty arrogant a hole

But I am trying to be civil and get better at it

I find that civility in the face of being called a racist homohhobic sexist (insert any other negative adjective) is not only the morally righteous thing to do, but also more effective at allowing other reasonable people who may disagree with me to at least hear something I am saying

Someone has to break the chain of brutal partisan extremism, so if I am going to complain about those extremist, the least I can do is start by changing myself

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join