It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You racist idiotic jerkface. . . . . why aren't you civil?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
While the media has been busy blaming the deaths of 11 in a Pittsburg Synagogue on Trump out of one side of their mouth, the other side was calling for civility.

I've since given up even trying to be civil. It's like bringing a Care Bear to a gun fight.

And are they really calling for civility?

Or are they just saying, "Stop attacking our irrational behavior while we attack you!"

I think those who are calling for civility should also be setting the example instead of demanding that we be nice to them. Between the media and the pundits, a narrative is trying to emerge that Trump and Trump supporters are all bombing Nazi's who hate kittens.

Never mind facts and actual evidence, with eight days to go for a scary mid-term election, people are going nuts! And the left was so sure to win this in a "blew wave".

And they are the ones calling for civility.

After two years of "Muh Russia" and deplorables, and Nazi's, sexism, and racist, and misogynist, and islamophobic, NOW they are calling for civility?

Bullcrap.

What they are actually saying is STFU!!!
What they are actually saying is, "Our 2 year campaign of negativity isn't working so censor yourselves and be nice while we tear you another asshole in print and television media."

So if you want civility to return, be the change you want to see.

Or kiss my ass.

Either works for me.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's the platform DB.

...that's it, nothing else.

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wait till they lose again on the 6th. It will be chaos. I don't think they have any limits on their insane behavior. Berserkers in their trance-like fury

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's the platform DB.

...that's it, nothing else.

Yup

Most of the left has zero understanding of policy .

There only position is ” Trump says mean things “.

The biggest danger to our republic is those buffoons gaining power .

edit on 29-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

S&F for excellence.

Could not have summed it up better myself.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think you hit the nail on the head when you spoke about them talking from both sides of their mouths.

With Hilary, which is still the leader of the left, says you can't be civil, then that proves your point.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I can automate the majority of post here with a simple python script, maybe I'll work on it

"but duh left don't no nuffing"

"but duh repubwacins are wacist and want tah kill duh immegrants"

"yeah but duh weft want no follow laws so they have communist"

"you don't want our free mawket so you must be commie durr"

"repubwicans just want tah help duh rich corporatuns so dey get rich"

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You yourself are the classic example of how right you are. I remember back in tha' day when this all started how you would work hard to be diplomatic and crack a funny to defuse tense threads.

Then as the 24/7 TDS-derived hate continued to spew and become increasingly unhinged; as they lost debate after debate that only resulted in them calling names; as every constitutional foundation and free speech was assaulted; you finally started to let it out. Good on ya'. I'm thinking many are driven to the polls by the same cold anger to include the #walkaway crowd.
edit on 29-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Preaching civility... yet also calling out 'one side' versus the other.
How can one have a unbiased discussion when you have clearly made up your mind on a which side you are for? That's not civility.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I only fight in self-defense and we are definitely under attack by the Left and their idiotic agendas. I am finished with being nice. Fight to win or go home.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The World is not fair.

Sometimes that’s the hardest lesson of all.

We give trophies for showing up.

It’s no wonder people think they really are Special.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is precisely why my engagement with the left usually begins and ends with a meme.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ah, c'mon DB, you know you'd bomb Nazis who hate kittens too if it weren't something the Democrats supported.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

How can one have a unbiased discussion when you have clearly made up your mind on a which side you are for? That's not civility.

I've stopped being civil and I've not called for it.

If you are calling for civility, then the best way to promote it is to practice it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

because it's about political hackeyness it's got nothing to do with investigative objective thought/ reason. we both know this. once you decouple the rhetoric from your thinking, step away from Fox News or CNN and start looking for the truth again this political bull# becomes infantile and nonsensical

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've stopped being civil and I've not called for it.

If you are calling for civility, then the best way to promote it is to practice it.

It's hard to be civil when you seriously have threads about how voting straight ticket Republican means that Republicans who vote for Beto O'Rourke instead of Cruz and have the straight ticket put in Cruz's name are having voter fraud perpetrated on them.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's a DB thread. If you're taking it deeply seriously, then that's your first mistake.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Your OP isn't very civil, in fact, majority of your posts are somewhat attacks on 'the left'. Which you can't even definitively define. What does a 'leftists' or a 'liberal' even look like? Lots of people call me a "lefty" yet I live an extremely conservative lifestyle, but fiscally I am liberal.

The point, I am getting at is that people are so quick to judge, so quick to yell and scream at someone for their political views, they don't STOP and think with an unbiased mind. You want to talk politics with civility, then come to the table without an unbiased opinion, to realize EVERYONE has input.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

you've already lost the plot when you start down the, "it's duh wefties" or "it's duh wighties" narratives. you are already off base, you are already being mind controlled and your search for the truth is over

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join