It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says they all look alike

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I can't believe all of the stupid people that still remain Democrat. They created slavery, they owned most of them, they created and had Members of Congress that were KKK leaders even until recent days...and people STILL just blindly listen to CNN and accept their propaganda of pointing the finger and projection at Conservatives as gospel. They son't even bother to do the research. That's how you can tell who is really evil and who is not. Those who support Democrats and will not even observe any evidence that they're lying to them...those are evil people, who share the same evil dreams of Globalism as the Democrats do. If you have evidence that will most certainly change your mind about something you support, and you purposely ignore it for your own selfishness, at the expense of others.....YOU ARE EVIL.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All coming out now. No more hiding for Hillary.............

Hillary’s Former White House Aide Says She Called Black Servant The ‘N-Word’

Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN’s Tome Bauerle that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, “That n—er!”

💥😆💥

The one thing I try to be is honest with myself and others. I didn't take Mrs. Ford's allegation at face value and I won't in this case either. Say what you mean and mean what you say regardless of political biases. If your values change depending on the target, your values obviously lack any real conviction.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's the media's fault. They allow it on one side and totally lose it if the other side even thinks it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Apparently you don't know a joke when you see one.

Trump says something horrible, and you guys say it's a joke, he didn't mean it, etc.

Mrs. Clinton makes a joke, winks, gets a laugh because the conversation is about accepting diversity, and you say it's racist.

There is nowhere for you folks to go with this. You're stuck in some kind of faux reality that has ceased to make any sense or have any intelligent or independent thinking behind it.

it's actually quite sad.

Man that irony. We're stuck in some faux reality that has ceased to make any sense or have any intelligent or independent thinking to it, but as soon as you see Clinton, "its just a joke bro" comes to your mind.

Your whole post is what the NPC meme is making fun of.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think I am finally getting a handle on this racist thing.
If Pres Trump were to say the same thing and then "wink" everything would be OK.
Is that right?
Just trying to figure out the where the line is on these things.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Clinton is spot on.

When I walk down the chip isle, they all look the same.

I have to squint and look closely to see the difference. Hot, mild, medium they are all in the same container.

Personally I prefer the pineapple hot sauce.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I wanna know where all the jackwads are who defend her in last Presidential election when racism on her behalf was brought up repeatedly with video proof. I mean she stood on TV and raved about how black people were super predators and needed to be kept in jail for longer sentences. It was gross and disgusting and all the "oh but she changed" remarks were so off base. Well do you folks who defended her GET IT NOW?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR
It's the media's fault. They allow it on one side and totally lose it if the other side even thinks it.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Devil wears pants suit is the eternal evil, you can see it in her face - If black people gave her billions, she wouldn't hate them - they don't, she does. You've never heard her call Saudis, Chinese or Russians super predators.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised, I thought this was well known about Hillary

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Apparently you don't know a joke when you see one.

The 22nd Century history books will show Hillary Clinton as the joke of the early 21st Century.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join