It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says they all look alike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

The KKK scumbag that was Hillary's mentor and pillar of the Democrat Party for 40+ years.

Ergo, as I opened with, as long as you accept their version of "liberalism" into your heart, and repent, then they'll accept you into their Promised Land of "tolerance". Otherwise..............GTFO!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: angeldoll
Apparently you don't know a joke when you see one.

Trump says something horrible, and you guys say it's a joke, he didn't mean it, etc.

Mrs. Clinton makes a joke, winks, gets a laugh because the conversation is about accepting diversity, and you say it's racist.

There is nowhere for you folks to go with this. You're stuck in some kind of faux reality that has ceased to make any sense or have any intelligent or independent thinking behind it.

it's actually quite sad.

Well, if it's just a joke, then she should just be treated like Roseanne Barr...

Fair is fair, is it not?

Methinks Rosanne Barr should get treated like her.

Forgiven and idolised'

My regards.

bally

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm glad you mentioned Bill and his tightly stained whities.

So, from an overseas observer point of view. Why is Hilary still with him.

I mean, he brought disgrace to the USA.

His actions as a POTUS with Lewinsky were reprehensible as a POTUS at that time.

It appears to outsiders, that Hillary, being the good wife, has forgiven his indiscretions.

So have her followers. OPRAH etc. Is it alright to treat women like bill did.

She supports a pervert and so do her followers.

Wake up Hillary, Oprah other angels, and those that listen to you. Hypocrisy at its best.

"Oh, but that was Bill's fault.

Yeah, Nah, Hillary, you support your husband, then you support the degradation of women.

My thoughts,

Bally

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Blacks have been bamboozled by Democratic leaders for so long they know they can openly make racist remarks and just wink.
They do the same thing every election. "We hear your struggles. We are with you." *WINK*
They even have their base trained to not call out the obvious racism, but instead defend it as a joke.

A white conservative would not get a free pass, wink or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That you actually defend that is very telling.

Tell me, did you defend Rosanne Barr? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Apparently you don't know a joke when you see one.

Trump says something horrible, and you guys say it's a joke, he didn't mean it, etc.

Mrs. Clinton makes a joke, winks, gets a laugh because the conversation is about accepting diversity, and you say it's racist.

There is nowhere for you folks to go with this. You're stuck in some kind of faux reality that has ceased to make any sense or have any intelligent or independent thinking behind it.

it's actually quite sad.

A white women cannot talk about blacks and say they all look alike, joke or not.

That's racists

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I think a Clinton Pelosi 2020 run would be great.

Stock up on adult diapers and reinforce the podium(a lot of shaking going on).

Let's hit that campaign trail.

Actually, if Hillary was really intelligent she would have gone all in with Trump in 2016. Been his Vice President which would have blown everyone's minds! Then she could have pulled an LBJ Arkansas styled and would have realized her dream! The first women President! Ta-dah!

She actually played it right.

Bernie had a platform that resonated, so she pushed him out and stole his platform verbatim.

With a solid platform "of her own", she also had all of Hollywood and the MSM behind her, plus millions in foreign backers.

All that in mind she actually wasn't foolish to think she should have won.

It was those damn voters, too bad they had any say.

Voters didn't have a say.. Well they did, and Hillary won according to "votes". The electoral college decides right?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I think a Clinton Pelosi 2020 run would be great.

Thelma and Louise driving off a cliff.

Perfect!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
For those with eyes that see.. the masters continue the narrative.. no matter how ridiculous it seems to the intelligent mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks like Kayne West gets some vindication now.

So will the black community let this slide with Hillary? Everyone is going after Dems which I think is a waste of time. They are what they are. I would like to know what the group that was targeted by her comment thinks.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The white privilege is strong in this one.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Why the lack of respect in President Trump's name but not in Killary's?

🤷‍♂️
edit on 30-10-2018 by Jonjonj because: Cos

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm no Hillary supporter but I found that clip to be genuinely funny. Rarely do you see Hillary making jokes. I didn't get the sense she was being racist. She made a light-hearted joke that was on topic. I don't see anything upsetting here other than the people posters claiming "but it isn't fair".

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The pathological liar once again reveals her true colors. I did find that clip funny knowing she's digging her grave deeper and deeper. She gets away with her insane hypocrisy because...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Well, to be politically correct and which I am...she's a racist for using her freedom of speech. We can't have that...think of the children.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is such a nothingpizza.

Everyone wants to jump down her throat for saying a joke, and yet when the libs do the same to the repubs, they get all angry and start saying "It was a joke, you can't police jokes!"

How about sticking to your own lectures, and acting the way you want to be acted upon? The partisan crap is astounding here.

I hate Clinton (both of them) very much, but this five second video is nothing. It was an exaggerated hyperbole, a facetious quip. If you want someone to be held accountable for that, then don't expect to defend any comedian ever, or your precious god-emperor for anything said off-cuff.

I side with all the stand-up comedians on this issue, because the freedom to say, the freedom to joke, is important. If you control what people think is funny, or how they attempt humor, then you're throwing away our right to speech.

tldr: Get bent.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

hint you said it yourself..... she was joking.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

that guy was nothing but a big dick in that movie.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

hint you said it yourself..... she was joking.

Her psychosis always makes her seriousness look like a joke.

97% of expert psychiatrists agree

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
All coming out now. No more hiding for Hillary.............

Hillary’s Former White House Aide Says She Called Black Servant The ‘N-Word’

Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN’s Tome Bauerle that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, “That n—er!”

💥😆💥

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join