It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Video:The Whistle Episode 1: Earthquakes and the San Andreas Fault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This came across my news feed from IRIS Earthquake Science.

IRIS Earthquake Science
3 hrs ยท
"What do we know about earthquakes today? What causes them, how they occur, why we know the big one is due. How did first nations and European settlers deal with them before modern technology? How dangerous is the threat and how much of an impact can a big earthquake cause? What will happen when the next big one hits."

www.facebook.com... c9jLBRzc-bP_CJnn7Zhb5RjNZK5B0olCr9OTVIidgeMnuleCIsELb4e-D3I3s8&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARB42C2O6P_m3vQ40U_f25SKsCr-xF6yX-jlNNfygTzq3E6LcCQ4wpd0FP_FyKfCE z-QSx0Pscsz1vZ2BGyk-iO5lYAs1yfxTzzOmFd8spMkEKVVw1cgS3VITMoMnkE2tifxyEXDIE1y2bi5aONwPHO9XK4SnwpuzjRl6wmG2a4cPuWohYTUEELLLUCszikm-LR6A34QLGQWqO_fQCErDWs IuuGY1bAW6ayZXL5iAy69xdRjJ4AEYpcc

Just watching the first one now, there are others that follow.

Just found it interesting and thought I would share.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's just a waiting game. I experienced many earthquakes in Cali all the time I lived there. I don't miss them now living in NC.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I've lived in Calif 65 years just like any state or country they have tornado's hurricanes flooding,seems to me all the biggest disasters have happened all over the US,why so much talk of San Andreas we have had big quakes,yet the New Madrid,worse quake in recorded history hardly gets any air time,it potentially could make 4 states disappear from the map,if an up comming pole shift comes,most everyone will be dead and covered in water,fact is no place is safe from disaster

join