It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Had Detained 4th Suspect in Teen’s Murder in Italy, Rome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Italy Had Detained 4th Suspect in Teen’s Murder in Italy, Rome.

Italian police have arrested a fourth suspect, an immigrant without legal documents, in the murder of a teenage girl in a Rome drug dealers’ den. The four men are being held on charges of murder, sexual violence and distributing drugs. Police say 16-year-old Desiree Mariottini had been drugged, gang raped and then left in an abandoned building used by drug dealers. Residents have protested the general neglect of the neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This murder is the second in Italy. The African Migrants in Italy had murdered Pamela an 17 year old teenager whom was kidnapped and did not return to home.

The BBC is the only Mainstream News Outlet which had reported on Desiree. CNN has so far not even reported nor made any articles regarding the case.

Just how many more European Children do have to be murdered or raped until it gets noticed by more Mainstream News outlets? or is the MSM pushing an anti white agenda.
edit on 29-10-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Had TPTB left Ghadaffi alone, this wouldn't be happening. He was the "bouncer" of Africa and refused to let them through Libya to even see the sea let alone cross it

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

People being fed up with the lack of maintenance in Rome. Its becoming like Paris I'd imagine or any other major European City. Corruption, turning a blind eye to crime unless it impacts you directly seem's to be the deal these day's.

www.abc.net.au...

Outraged residents decrying the degradation of their once great city to "an open sewer" have filled the piazza outside of Rome City Hall to denounce the ragged state of the Italian capital.

The BBC is the only Mainstream News Outlet which had reported on Desiree

Not strictly correct - depends how you set your search words, I got plenty of hits

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It seems there's no reason the other continents won't experience something similar, albeit slower. I've spent so much energy and effort to try to wake those up around me here to no effect that I've just bowed my head now and wait for the writing on the wall to get bold enough for even the most optimistic liberal to be able to read.
edit on 29-10-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

People being fed up with the lack of maintenance in Rome. Its becoming like Paris

Matteo Renzi, Democratic party for almost Five years and what their leaders and leftists had done in Rome all those years? for maintenance? nothing well the Democratic party and Renzi did do something.

That is by letting African migrants into Italy. Why do you think the Democratic party lost? and of course the Mainstream news media outlets like the BBC and others would now shift away from the murders and focus on the lack of maintenance while blaming it on the new parties that just won.

All Mainstream News Media outlets had nothing but happy go and positive news stories for Renzi. Renzi, DP had done nothing for Italy nor the previous govrs before Renzi. But hey MSM worships Renzi as they worshiped Obama.

Not strictly correct - depends how you set your search words, I got plenty of hits

Yeah really? nothing on google news. Let alone on CNN's site.

cnn
Oh and look CNN has no problems posting articles about the paid protest agaisnt the populist mayor and what a coincidence! they added the Pro EU waving flag to.

A demonstrator holds an EU flag in Rome's Piazza del Campidoglio during a protest Saturday against decay of the capital under the populist Five Star Movement.

Where were these fake paid protesters when the Democratic party and Renzi were in charge of Rome? oh i am sure Renzi would have done such a fine job cleaning Rome! right?

Again nothing on the murder of the teen girl apparently!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

In that article that you posted.

Critics say the city has been in decline for years and accuse Mayor Virginia Raggi, who took office in 2016, of failing to fulfil campaign promises to clean up the mess.

Again when Renzi and DP were in control of Rome i saw no protests agaisnt him or his party for failing to clean Rome up. So why these Paid Protesters show up only now? because the mayor is a populist.

If these paid protesters are the real residents why werent they protesting Renzi and the DP Mayor whom was in charge of Rome before the populist came into office? you know why?

Because these protesters are paid to protest. The fact that they are also carrying the Pro EU flags, says alot really. And the protesters were really not that huge.

which Reuters reporters estimated drew between 5,000 and 8,000 people.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yeah really? nothing on google news. Let alone on CNN's site.

OK
1 this ( ATS ) is an international site
2 there is a whole world other than CNN or google news
3 I can't help you in remaining ignorant

Back to the topic - they ( Government ) were even a few months ago forcing hotels to take in "refugees" to house them.

The Italian people have had enough.

Mainstream media for you: Italian paper that is written in English...agaon try using different search words

ilglobo.com.au...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Back to the topic - they ( Government ) were even a few months ago forcing hotels to take in "refugees" to house them. The Italian people have had enough.

It goes a lot worse then that. The previous gov also had kicked out the Italian people and forced them out of their own homes and apartments to make room for African Migrants.

While these Liberal/Con politicians live in luxury lives and in villas outside of cities.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Your a bit disingenuous there, the paper ilglobo is an Australian paper, and I wouldn't call it mainstream.
In answer to all the searchers, Just why has anyone got to search for these stories? They should be reported in the MSN first, then people can search for more info. Else how does one know about it in the first place.
There is an awful lot more happening in Europe but the authorities are keeping a very tight lid on these reports. That's all over Europe.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

How am I being disingenuous - the poster made the claim that it was not

The BBC is the only Mainstream News Outlet which had reported on Desiree. CNN has so far not even reported nor made any articles regarding the case.

Is it my fault, as I previously stated, that its not fed in their laps?

Googling this we get.....

"Italy Had Detained 4th Suspect in Teen’s Murder in Italy, Rome."

we get.....
Florence, AL 35630 ....
www.timesdaily.com...

Fresno, CA 93786
www.fresnobee.com...

American enough for you?

top topics

join