It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomber & shooter - how do they happen at this exact time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
When you look at how things play out in the world, what needs to come together to make a very unique event happen (bombing attempts & Pitt shooting) and the chances of these things happening at the perfect time to help influence an election, well all those things when taken into consideration start to make a person wonder if there isn't something else going on behind the scenes initiating these activities, controlling them in some manner (actively or passively).

We have all, I think, started to question whether these mass shooters and bombers are being controlled by some kind of surreptitious programming (think MK-Ultra at minimum, though more advanced methods are more likely since they have acknowledged MK-Ultra). I don't think they are unique to any specific party or possibly each party has their own "pawns" that they control and finally there is the option of a 3rd player, call it the "deep state" if you want, who may use these pawns to maneuver the masses to support what the "deep state" wants - the pawns could be a deep state only thing - or it could be all three have their own pawns - Dems, Repubs, deep state. I think it might make sense that these are a deep state specialty as it allows them to really play one side against the other and manipulate the voters and politicians.

Everyone has to admit that the timing for these bombs and the shooting are much too convenient (as per the elections) to be happenstance. That doesn't even take into account the fact there are now 2 caravans on the move - both being used to garner support for either party (depending on how you view your news).

I didn't see too much about the shooter but I have heard many news clips blaming the right wing and lots of mention of Trump supporters, as if they were all in on it together and basically that all Trump supporters are capable of this. I guess by that logic we can blame all black people for gang violence in Chicago (or pick your city), or all hispanics for all the crimes of MS13 - correct? Can you even imagine what would happen if one gang member (say MS13) did something like this and the reporter said "he has the same general political view points and preaches the same violent rhetoric as all other hispanics blah blah.... If Fox or some conservative show/paper said that the liberals would blow their top and we'd never hear the end of their whining about it - 20-30 years from now it's probably be brought up. In the same breath they also blame "nationalists", which they have also painted as always being right wing, which is so untrue and have tried to associate anyone who believes in national pride with these extremists.

I just have to ask any liberals if they can see how unlikely these events are to have happened all within a week or so of the election. Do you think that there is something more nefarious going on behind the scenes or do you think people just decide to do this radical violent stuff just in time to hurt their own party in an election. Why would a party supporter commit an act such as these in time for it to negatively effect the party they support? Does any of this make sense to you? Can you at least agree that if they were hardcore right wingers that they wouldn't want to do something like this that might possibly help the other team?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They don't come off as being reasonable or logical people .
The bomber and synagogue shooter that is .
edit on 29-10-2018 by TREESNAKE1111 because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The media effect.

Be it television or the internets.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

After I saw the left articulate a # load of false accusations for sexual assault against an Supreme Court nominee for political reasons, I don't doubt of anything anymore.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
When you look at how things play out in the world, what needs to come together to make a very unique event happen (bombing attempts & Pitt shooting) and the chances of these things happening at the perfect time to help influence an election, well all those things when taken into consideration start to make a person wonder if there isn't something else going on behind the scenes initiating these activities, controlling them in some manner (actively or passively).

We have all, I think, started to question whether these mass shooters and bombers are being controlled by some kind of surreptitious programming (think MK-Ultra at minimum, though more advanced methods are more likely since they have acknowledged MK-Ultra). I don't think they are unique to any specific party or possibly each party has their own "pawns" that they control and finally there is the option of a 3rd player, call it the "deep state" if you want, who may use these pawns to maneuver the masses to support what the "deep state" wants - the pawns could be a deep state only thing - or it could be all three have their own pawns - Dems, Repubs, deep state. I think it might make sense that these are a deep state specialty as it allows them to really play one side against the other and manipulate the voters and politicians.

Everyone has to admit that the timing for these bombs and the shooting are much too convenient (as per the elections) to be happenstance. That doesn't even take into account the fact there are now 2 caravans on the move - both being used to garner support for either party (depending on how you view your news).

I didn't see too much about the shooter but I have heard many news clips blaming the right wing and lots of mention of Trump supporters, as if they were all in on it together and basically that all Trump supporters are capable of this. I guess by that logic we can blame all black people for gang violence in Chicago (or pick your city), or all hispanics for all the crimes of MS13 - correct? Can you even imagine what would happen if one gang member (say MS13) did something like this and the reporter said "he has the same general political view points and preaches the same violent rhetoric as all other hispanics blah blah.... If Fox or some conservative show/paper said that the liberals would blow their top and we'd never hear the end of their whining about it - 20-30 years from now it's probably be brought up. In the same breath they also blame "nationalists", which they have also painted as always being right wing, which is so untrue and have tried to associate anyone who believes in national pride with these extremists.

I just have to ask any liberals if they can see how unlikely these events are to have happened all within a week or so of the election. Do you think that there is something more nefarious going on behind the scenes or do you think people just decide to do this radical violent stuff just in time to hurt their own party in an election. Why would a party supporter commit an act such as these in time for it to negatively effect the party they support? Does any of this make sense to you? Can you at least agree that if they were hardcore right wingers that they wouldn't want to do something like this that might possibly help the other team?

I think the timing of these events shows some desperation on the deep state's part.....they want control back and are willing to do whatever it takes.....I think we may see another event before the 6th. The real question is what will they do if they don't regain control of the house and senate ?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Maybe the timing has to do with all of the Trump rallies, fomenting anger, fear and hostility, being held across the country.

edit on 29-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Caravan - Bomber - Shooter - Fill in - Fill In - Mid-Terms..... Almost there!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
They don't come off as being reasonable or logical people .
The bomber and synagogue shooter that is .

No, that they don't. The only problem I have is when people like Bill Maher points to the bomber and says things like "see a Trump supporter, can we all now agree that they are deplorable?" - If that were reversed (using a broad brush to paint liberals) they would loose their minds! I couldn't care less if people are honest about the people who commit these crimes but to say everyone in "their" political party is the same/capable of same, is ridiculous and insightful (as in inciting violence against them)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Maybe the timing has to do with all of the Trump rallies, formenting anger, fear and hostility, being held across the country.

Pretty bad deflection. So they are such Trump supporter that they decide to take action that could jeopardize the party politically? Come on. Please use some common sense.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I imagine that thought never entered either person's mind. They were focused in a different direction.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The media effect.

Be it television or the internets.

Yeah I hear that a lot, but the odd thing is that these types of events always tend to happen when they are politically advantageous (to one party at least) and usually related to a hot button issue. There are MUCH too many coincidences for them to be random, non-planned occurrences. If it was only a couple times every 5-8 years that would be one thing, but to have it happen multiple times a year, or at least right at an election time, that isn't coincidence, that is enemy action.

So liberals. How would you feel if these people were being controlled by an outside "party", neither Democrat or Republican - but a foreign government, deep state, rogue intelligence agency - committing these acts so the parties will fight each other and tear each other apart. This is a classic move done against enemies, the pincer move and it seems to keep happening. I know liberals THINK that "right wing nut jobs" would do this stuff but I've yet to ever meet any of these fairy tale people in person, in all my years. I've met right wing conservatives, but they won't bother you unless you crap on their lawn. The propaganda has done it's job to make you think there are people like this around every corner. How many have you met IRL?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

I think the timing of these events shows some desperation on the deep state's part.....they want control back and are willing to do whatever it takes.....I think we may see another event before the 6th. The real question is what will they do if they don't regain control of the house and senate ?

I kind of agree (still don't know where i stand on the "deep state" thing) and think that is a likely scenario. After the first caravan was announced there were many people who said that shootings were coming b/c that is their MO. It's been the same for about 8 years it seems.

As for your last question, IDK and that is the scary part. Looking back to last October we had LV (see my new thread!) and after looking at that some more, I have a lot more questions now and am fairly certain the official story is impossible. If they were capable of that (assuming that was they), then that is a glimpse of what they will do.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So they are such Trump supporter that they decide to take action that could jeopardize the party politically?

Yeah, I don't think they were thinking that would be a result. I think they are thinking that they are true patriots.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Because the SJWs are unhinged.

See: dailycaller.com...

Blame that one on Trump. Go ahead.

See how sick they are? No respect for the dead. To wit: thepoliticalinsider.com...

They will do anything to gain power. And this time, just like 2016, we see right through it. Sorry mass media, you are no longer effective. We understand propaganda much better now.

And besides, the Pittsburgh victims? It was rehearsed. Here's proof: www.wpxi.com...

No shame. Very sick. Yeah let's just give them power and let them make decisions for us. That sounds like a good idea. Not.

edit on 29-10-2018 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Jan 25, 2018 - 6:50 PM - 9 months earlier. Sure. LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think you mean the "Trump" effect. The media only reports it!

Trump actually creates it!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

And besides, the Pittsburgh victims? It was rehearsed.

Here's proof: www.wpxi.com...

WOW pretty blatant and obvious - they even leave the website up these days - "in your face"

They don't care if people connect the dots anymore.

"What are you going to do - rise up against the Government"

Wow - just wow

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Look no further than Domestic Terrorist CNN.

Now fabricating attacks on their TV network.

truepundit.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
kinda noticed the same myself. I thought this exact thing after I heard about the disaster at that temple.

Either all the crazies come out at the same time, it's in the air or something, or something really sinister is going on that so much worse than what we're seeing play out.

top topics

join