It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just so the corporate gate keepers understand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i am still voting pro Trump regardless of the retarded uni bomber, the racist jew killing Trump hater, or the complete corporate destruction of competition of Gab.

It doesn't matter what you people do, we are onto you, we are still going to vote the same way we were going to vote a month ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Vote however you'd like. That is your right.

PSA: Not everything is a false flag.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

Vote however you'd like. That is your right.

PSA: Not everything is a false flag.

PSA - I did not say everything was a false flag. So go eat an egg. You need protein. Your brain is making things for you that do not exist.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

It doesn't matter what you people do, we are onto you,

Pretty clear insinuation right there. Thanks for the dietary advice though.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

It doesn't matter what you people do, we are onto you,

Pretty clear insinuation right there. Thanks for the dietary advice though.

The word "You" as used in my reply meant people that agree with globalist agenda. Not sure how that is dietary.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You make it sound like the 'corporate gatekeepers' don't own the Republican Party too.

They're just as big of a bunch of whores as the Democrats.

edit on 29-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
You make it sound like the 'corporate gatekeepers' don't own the Republican Party too.

Bet you cried when John McCain died. I should probably look around at your posts before saying that, but I think I am probably spot on.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Bet you cried when John McCain died. I should probably look around at your posts before saying that, but I think I am probably spot on.

Although I am thinking you were more of a Bernie Bro. So yeah, he was SO anti corporate. Scales were easily lifted after he bent knee to the DNC. You know?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Nope.

But you keep pulling that two party lever and thinking you're making a difference as to what the 'corporate gatekeepers' do. The only difference between Republican whores and Democrat whores are the handful of special interests they DON'T have in common. Otherwise the skanks are all the same, getting paid by the same corporate johns every election cycle.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Although I am thinking you were more of a Bernie Bro. So yeah, he was SO anti corporate. Scales were easily lifted after he bent knee to the DNC. You know?

It's obvious you aren't doing much thinking at all and just dipping into the shallow well of worn out tropes.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's obvious you aren't doing much thinking at all and just dipping into the shallow well of worn out tropes.

never said I was, just generalizing at your attitude as well as your nome de plume. naval gazing is what people used to call it. Would you like me to research you a bit more thoroughly? I can. I think that you are one of those "cool guys" that thinks straddling the fence makes you wise now.

Wasn't sure before, but I am now.

So tell me brave Roman, what emporer succeeded in anything hanging out in Rome drinking wine and socializing with the Senators wives?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Would you like me to research you a bit more thoroughly? I can.

Knock yourself out buckaroo, if your 'research' is as good as your generalizations it'll be worth a laugh or three.

I think that you are one of those "cool guys" that thinks straddling the fence makes you wise now.

I don't think I'm one of the cool guys, I am the cool guy.

So tell me brave Roman, what emporer succeeded in anything hanging out in Rome drinking wine and socializing with the Senators wives?

I don't know which 'emporer' you're talking about specifically, but I always found the Emperor Marcus Aurelius to be one of the more interesting as he was a doer and lead by example.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Sadly "pro trump" is not on the ballot here.
What is "pro trump" running for?
Who would name their kid that?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sigh, if this is what amounts to trolling nowadays this make me sad. I give you a C- you Fools.
edit on 44pm18fpmMon, 29 Oct 2018 15:30:19 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 29 Oct 2018 15:30:19 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Would you like me to research you a bit more thoroughly? I can.

Knock yourself out buckaroo, if your 'research' is as good as your generalizations it'll be worth a laugh or three.

I think that you are one of those "cool guys" that thinks straddling the fence makes you wise now.

I don't think I'm one of the cool guys, I am the cool guy.

I don't know which 'emporer' you're talking about specifically, but I always found the Emperor Marcus Aurelius to be one of the more interesting as he was a doer and lead by example.

OMG I have no comment!

Ok Ceasar, do what thou whilt. Seriously, what kind of goober thinks he is Ceasar on a message board?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

OMG I have no comment!

What? Not even a Kek or a MAGA? Weak.

But keep voting Republican and make a difference. Your corporate paymas….er, I mean, your party needs you!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just as big?

Both sides are whores, and all of our politicians are for sale to highest bidder, but the Republicans have been the Madam in this House of the Rising Sun for a long time. Loooong time.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Both sides are whores, and all of our politicians are for sale to highest bidder...

That's why it's nice to see someone the globalist uni-party hates. He also seems pretty intent on undoing the selling-out of the American worker/economy. Can't have that, crooks from both sides worked so long and hard for it.

Is Trump more of the same just different flavor? Too early to tell, but the indications seem to suggest an energetic and very consistent anti-globalist strategy.

Whatever, but it's nice to see globalists throwing panicked hissy-fits for once.
edit on 29-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Just as big?

Both sides are whores, and all of our politicians are for sale to highest bidder, but the Republicans have been the Madam in this House of the Rising Sun for a long time. Loooong time.

Yeah, I frankly don't differentiate. Neither one cares about their constituents.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Both sides are whores, and all of our politicians are for sale to highest bidder...

That's why it's nice to see someone the globalist uni-party hates. He also seems pretty intent on undoing the selling-out of the American worker/economy. Can't have that, crooks from both sides worked so long and hard for it.

Is Trump more of the same just different flavor? Too early to tell, but the indications seem to suggest an energetic and very consistent anti-globalist strategy.

Whatever, but it's nice to see globalists throwing panicked hissy-fits for once.

Can you provide some examples of where globalists are panicking because I'm not sure how you qualify that. ?
edit on 29-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join