It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Shots Fired Into Florida GOP Headquarters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: headorheart

What's the common denominator in every shooting?

Oh yeah... the gun.

Yeah yeah I know.... everyone's entitled to have one if they want.

Yeah yeah we know....darn things just get up and shoot people on their own!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Yes we do know this did Actually happen ther's a pic of an officer standing next to a bullet hole in the window and it's all over the news ????

a reply to: MarlbBlack

Deep Fakes. Republican conspiracy to take news away from the MAGAbomber.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: TheJesuit

#FAKE NEWS #FALSE FLAG

How much are the Koch brothers paying conservatives to shoot up their own headquarters?

This would be funny if it was more informed.

The Kochs are anti trump as of 2016. So the better question might be how much are the kochs paying liberals to shoot up their competition?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Speaking of "more informed" Trump isn't running in 2018 (and I don't really care, do you?). You know who is running for something in South Florida though? Ron DeSantis, who *is* backed by the Koch brothers.

Either way, my post was a piss-take on the moronothon engaged here by the rabid, rightwing conspiracy clowns here who spread stories of Democrats sending bombs to themselves last week in more than a dozen threads.

You should learn to laugh at yourself more often. It will take some of the sting out of your inevitable "Call of Duty" defeats.

(I keed, I keed! You look like leader-board material to me, I promise!)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
and you might want to check and make sure you can legally mail you can of gas anywhere.

it's the FBI and saying they are improvised explosive devices. they found another one again today, and by the reports I heard, the guy had a list of around 100 people to send the danged things.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Speaking of "more informed" Trump isn't running in 2018 (and I don't really care, do you?). You know who is running for something in South Florida though? Ron DeSantis, who *is* backed by the Koch brothers.

Either way, my post was a piss-take on the moronothon engaged here by the rabid, rightwing conspiracy clowns here who spread stories of Democrats sending bombs to themselves last week in more than a dozen threads.

You should learn to laugh at yourself more often. It will take some of the sting out of your inevitable "Call of Duty" defeats.

(I keed, I keed! You look like leader-board material to me, I promise!)

looks like I

you.

Go watch some Venture Brothers to cool down.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Tanga36

The Albany County Democratic Committee says someone fired nine shots into their New York headquarters.

Committee Chairman Jack Flynn says an employee came into the office Wednesday morning and found debris and bullet holes in the front window.

Police believe the shots were fired after everyone had left the office Tuesday night.

www.newsmax.com...

reporting doesn't sound that much different to me!!!

Headlines for the shooting at Republican HQ
Republican Party headquarters vandalized by gunfire in Volusia
www.news-journalonline.com...

Florida county’s Republican Party headquarters vandalized by gunfire
www.seacoastonline.com...

Republican Party headquarters vandalised by gunfire in Volusia
www.independent.co.uk...

Republican Party headquarters in Volusia County vandalized by gunfire
www.jacksonville.com...

Vandals Shot Up a Republican Headquarters Office in Florida
legalinsurrection.com...

Republican Celebration headquarters vandalised by gunfire in Volusia
www.tgvpress.com...

Some of the headlines from the shooting you linked to
Shots fired through window of Albany County Democratic HQ
www.timesunion.com...

Shots fired through front window of Democratic Committee HQ
nypost.com...

Police investigating shots fired at Democratic office in New York
thehill.com...

Bullet holes found in Albany County Democratic headquarters building
wnyt.com...

Shots fired through window at Democratic headquarters in Albany
www.newyorkupstate.com...

ALBANY COUNTY DEMOCRATIC COMMITTEE OFFICE STRUCK BY GUNFIRE
www.wktv.com...

Maybe I am unable to comprehend correctly but this small selection reads very different to me. I failed to find 1 headline that called the shooting of the Democratic HQ "vandalism" or "vandalized"
edit on 10292018 by Tanga36 because: attempted to fix for ease of reading

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
DP
edit on 29-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

it's the FBI and saying they are improvised explosive devices. they found another one again today, and by the reports I heard, the guy had a list of around 100 people to send the danged things.

I'm not saying the guy didn't break laws. He needs to be prosecuted as a domestic terrorist anyway we look at it, but once again can the bombs actually work? I don't think they can...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Police in South Daytona Florida are investigating after someone fired four bullets through the windows of the Volusia County Republican Headquarters, according to local ABC affiliate WFTV9
It’s a small strip center and no other business was vandalized, so it was obviously politically motivated.

Nobody was injured in the incident.

Four Shots Fired Into Florida GOP Headquarters

This is going to really get people mad and scared to go out and vote if this happens vote anyway i say !!!

UPDATE: townhall.com...

A Google search on this yields nothing in the first page of search results from CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, or New York Times. Only the Washington Post carried it. But they didn't post the story until this evening.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Definitely conservatives. I mean they're just totally DESPERATE and RADICALIZED to the point they'll do anything (for the Republican Fake-Conservative Party) to survive. I mean its just totally their MO like DUH we do terrorism against the interests of our own cause like all the time.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: headorheart

What's the common denominator in every shooting?

Oh yeah... the gun.

Yeah yeah I know.... everyone's entitled to have one if they want.
I thought the common denominator was a human being.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

#FAKE NEWS #FALSE FLAG

How much are the Koch brothers paying conservatives to shoot up their own headquarters?

Let's follow the story. The ballistics should tell them the owner if the weapon was registered...
www.news-journalonline.com...

I might do the follow-up thread.
Since it's a "conspiracy" and all

edit on 29-10-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)
. pics.awwmemes.com...

edit on 30-10-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What's the common denominator in defensive gun uses, oh yeah, the gun, you know, the tool that saves hundreds of thousands of lives and prevents until numbers of crimes.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Funny how so many Democrats are laughing and joking about this violence. They love it .. yet blame Trump. Maybe liberal love of violence and hatefulness is the cause, not Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Still makes no difference at all.

Republicans have the midterms won, by a Landslide

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Xtrozero
and you might want to check and make sure you can legally mail you can of gas anywhere.

and the part where he was flat broke and living in his van just makes all that seem odd. But SHhh. Can't talk like that or ask questions.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Interesting, isn't it...

Someone shooting up a GOP office manages to do so when there is no one there, manages to hurt and kill no one. This means either one of two things. Either the perpetrator did not want to kill or injure anyone, because they do actually possess a semblance of respect for human life and wellbeing, or they were incompetent, assuming darker intent.

But even a lackwit, desiring to shed blood, would know that the office would be empty, could tell that it was from the outside without a problem, so you have to discount there being darker intent than some property damage being done. That leaves us with option one, that being that the intention of this crime was to damage property and make a statement. That statement has a subtext. Part of that subtext says "Yeah, crazy with a gun, yeah, playing for the other team. But note, unlike some murderous scumbags in the world, I shot a building, that will not die, and cannot be mourned, because even in this act of vandalism, I am simply a better sort of scum than my counterparts elsewhere".

And its a fair point. Of course, the Fox News viewers and the Alex Jones acolytes will wail and cry and get triggered at this, then pretend that they haven't been, because their fragile egos demand the appearance of strength, while being completely and utterly incapable of maintaining any. But the point stands. Seems like anti-GOP violence is not actually violent, its just noisy and inconvenient. That's much better than the alternative, no matter whether you agree or not. The results speak for themselves. The results also make those who will inevitably try to use false equivalency to draw comparisons between this, and the events in Pittsburgh, or the bomb threats to Democrat politicians and talking heads, look like the sort of brainwashed, thug worshipping peons they actually are.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

More of the same from Democrats. How many Republican campaign offices have been attacked and damaged this election season? Maybe we should let them win? Nahhhh.

Well, Hillary did promise all the violence would stop if we'd just elect the Dems already..... LOL....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Someone shooting up a GOP office manages to do so when there is no one there, manages to hurt and kill no one.

Yep, it's almost like sending fake bombs to folks who don't open their own mail.

Seems like anti-GOP violence is not actually violent, its just noisy and inconvenient.

Tell it to those who were attacked at rallies, who were wiping up their blood. I think they would disagree.

I think we can all agree that BOTH sides need to condemn the use of violence in politics.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join