It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump BELIEVES that the bombs were a liberal Hoax, then goes on to blame the media

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol, you actually think that dude put all those stickers on every window of his van? I bet that there isn't one single sticker on there that is weathered. I have a Blue Lives Matter sticker on my truck that I put on in 2016 and you can see that it has clearly been weathered. My bet is that this guy, or someone, just put those stickers on that van within the past couple weeks. It's overkill and your party should be ashamed for making the red flag so obvious.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

you ever hear of replacing stickers when they get old??? people recognized his van and started posting old pics that they had taken of it over past couple of years
edit on 29-10-2018 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You have my deepest forking sympathies Sir.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

The Bombs Were a Liberal Hoax, that FACT is plainly Obvious . Every Act of Violence from Now to the Mid Term Elections Will be Blamed on Democrat Operatives , you can Bet on that .

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
This man is not fit to be President and makes me ashamed to be a Republican.

I've been in the same boat for the last 2 years. It's sad how so many conservatives let all their morals go down the toilet.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
I think the correct term is zealot, its the posts like yours that let's me know who is worth discussing with and who will only believe what Fox tells them.

It is people like you who believe CNN, and the left-wing mainstream media...
The same mainstream media which has labeled everyone who voted for Trump as "racists who should not be dealt by the left with civility..."
The same media who alongside the leaders you vote for have called for suppressing free speech if it is right-wing...

It is people like you who vote for Harris, Waters, Hillary, etc, all who have called us all in the right including minorities as "nazis," and have called for incivility against everyone in the right, including harassment in all public places, stalking people etc, etc...

A "Republican" that believes CNN, even thou experts in explosives have stated those devices were not made to explode...

A "Republican" that claims just because the POTUS points out the left-wing media has been lying, has been labeling "the right as nazis"etc, etc, that the POTUS is calling for his supporters to attack the left, meanwhile the left-wing media DOES DO CALL for incivility against the right, does call the angry mobs of leftwingers as "not mobs and not being violent...

Hummm. Since when is one a Republican yet uses the same talking points of the left?... Last i checked there is a name for people who claim to be Republican, yet are and vote left-wing. RINO.

edit on 29-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The Media is liberal,and they performed a hoax,so what don't you understand,has ATS become a haven for mental midgets?,geeze

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

The irony.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Wow, this whole OP is...

I'm gonna finish my popcorn then come back to opine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join