It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump BELIEVES that the bombs were a liberal Hoax, then goes on to blame the media

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
trump has turned into a pathetic parody of himself. Leaks out of the WH tell us the trump now spends all his time watching fox and not taking care of business except for his continuing campaign trips.

Sadly there are still plenty of MAGA bombers out there waiting.....

Even Drudge is criticizing Fox for laughing about the Jewish murders.

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 29-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

It's a sad state of affairs when even Drudge can see that trumps cheeze has slipped off the cracker!!
edit on 29-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Quit your fantasizing.

link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: BlackJackal

Look. I dont like Trump... I support him, but I think he's pretty much a clown in a suit. That being said, he has valid points, at times.....

When CBSNews runs an article titled "Cesar Sayoc, package bomb suspect, is a Flordia TRUMP supporter" you should be clued in...there is absolutely NO reason to even mention the guys political affiliation unless you want to POLITICIZE THE NEWS.

A2D

It appears that our discussion in venturing off the path of this discussion. However, I do agree with you that that is how the news is politicized. But in this case it is all about politics. Every person who received a bomb was a politician or political donor. The alleged criminal was an extreme political follower. So why are we arguing about politicizing this news when it is a valid point of view?

Also, are you telling me that the Rhetoric coming out of Trump's mouth has no effect on these people and the crimes they are carrying out?

link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: network dude
just where trump claimed he believed that the bombs were a liberal Hoax. I saw three tweets, and none of them said that. Is there another I'm missing?

The first tweet says it all. Let me break it down:

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

Trump is lamenting the fact that the "Bomb" stuff is slowing down momentum. Trump historically has placed things in quotes that he believes to be or wants others to believe to be fake. Here are some other tweets:

LINK
LINK
LINK

Additionally, labeling it as "stuff" also indicates incredulity.

Next he states "News not Talking Politics". By this he is saying that he believes that by reporting the bombs that the MSM is not reporting the news but rather only taking political shots at him and the republicans. We know this because that is exactly what he said at his Friday night rally in North Carolina after making this tweet.

At a campaign rally Friday night in North Carolina, Trump resumed the attack, accusing the media of using the pipe bomb incident to “score political points” against him and the GOP. The pro-Trump crowd broke into boos when and there were loud chants of “CNN sucks.”

Lastly he said "Very unfortunate, what is going on." This is definitely not a response to the "Bomb Stuff" but rather to his inaccurate belief that the media is out to get him.

Oh, so you are just projecting what you think Trump really meant by his post. You bypassed the fact where he stated that things were going really well for the right, but this bombing thing has screwed stuff up.

I had better not ever see you complain about fake news with logic like this. You are the epitome of fake news. Disgusting. If you want to lie, just say it's a lie. as I was told earlier, man up FFS. this is weak sauce.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Was that a what about type question?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

You don't remember any such thing about me. Research. Keep your boxes for Christmas presents.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Did they all have pro Obama stickers all over their vehicles and a social media profile rife with anti liberal content?
Were they acting on his behalf and saying so loudly?
edit on 10292018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Now we're all mentally unstable libtards because we think the president acts like a bafoon?

Right... I guess we should all bow down to king trump and blindly accept his twitter feed as poetic infallible truth.

Give me a break.. Now sure who is worse.. The liberals that want to PC-tape the entire world or you die-hard trump supporters that think democrats are all in a secret cabal to overthrow trump and enslave humanity by doing crappy false flags..

Both sides have lost their damn mind.

Trump lies and says stupid things. But he does say them on twitter where it's HIS words. You are unstable libtards because you can't seem to get past the part where Trump won and is president. Not sure if you are aware of a thing called #resist, or #impeach45, but there actually is a not so secret cabal trying to overthrow Trump. It's in the news, perhaps you could check into that and get back to us.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Oh, so you are just projecting what you think Trump really meant by his post. You bypassed the fact where he stated that things were going really well for the right, but this bombing thing has screwed stuff up.

I had better not ever see you complain about fake news with logic like this. You are the epitome of fake news. Disgusting. If you want to lie, just say it's a lie. as I was told earlier, man up FFS. this is weak sauce.

Ugh.... It's not projecting, it is called reading comprehension, you should try it sometimes.

Yes, he did say that, but the "Bomb stuff" really messed that up. At his rally he clarified for you.

At a campaign rally Friday night in North Carolina, Trump resumed the attack, accusing the media of using the pipe bomb incident to “score political points” against him and the GOP. The pro-Trump crowd broke into boos when and there were loud chants of “CNN sucks.”

Trump’s tweet was an effort to refocus attention on the midterms that could alter the path of his presidency. His quote marks around “Bomb” were striking, suggesting the president might doubt the authenticity of the scare. That theory had gained steam in some quarters on the right.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: The GUT

I defended George W. Bush with a passion.

The number one reason I support Trump probably makes me a situational anarchist. I love that the old order deep state is in crisis. Bush Crime Family, Clinton Crime Family, Crime Boss Obama...these folk haven't had our best interest at heart and all came together to Trump-dump. Very telling imo. What a screwed-up foreign policy we've been pursuing for years no matter which party flavor is in office,

If Trump turns out to be a good guy--and there are indicators he is--that's an unexpected bonus.

Ummm...wow...even Ole Jimmy Carter was trying to distance himself from those buffoons...imagine that...

YouSir

I didn't notice that. I was too focused on Obama's expression. Guessing Ol' George had grabbed his *ss.

link   

What I'm telling you is that crazy people do crazy snip regardless of what anyone says. Blame the people who actually do these horrendous acts. They are 100% guilty. 100%. That means no one is an accomplice.

A2D

link   

Trump’s tweet was an effort to refocus attention on the midterms that could alter the path of his presidency. His quote marks around “Bomb” were striking, suggesting the president might doubt the authenticity of the scare. That theory had gained steam in some quarters on the right.

Maybe he knows something you don't.

None of the "bombs" were ever meant to or even be capable of exploding. They were just dismantled fireworks with a couple of disproportionate wires and a clock stuck to them...

If you can't see something wrong with this picture then I despair.
edit on 29-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

the people you mentioned are NOT the president

The people I mention reach a audience just as big as Trump plus they work on it 24/7. Therefore they should be held equally as accountable .

his wordes hold more weight...he came right out and told his followers at the rally to beat up the opposition and he would even pay their bill if they got into trouble.

“ would pay the doctor bills “ that was a joke and the left knows it but they will gleefully take a joke literally. Did you really think he was going to shoot someone on fifth Avenue? That’s what’s known as a “joke” i’m sure you’ve heard one from time to time . I firmly believe they know that but are happy to lie and pretend it’s real .

trump said it's ok to just grab them by the P*&&^

Cherry picked. It was 1/2 of one sentence from an entire paragraph. Read the text he said “they let you”. Referring to the women who try to sleep their way to the top. Do you really think everyone on the casting couch in Hollywood was there unwillingly?

Again my point is there’s plenty of blame to go around .

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ugh.... It's not projecting, it is called reading comprehension, you should try it sometimes.

Yes, he did say that, but the "Bomb stuff" really messed that up. At his rally he clarified for you.

when called out for lying, and seeing that you in fact did lie, doubling down on the lie isn't the preferred method. But if lying is your thing, go nuts. You would think you and Trump would get along swimmingly knowing that.

Trump never said what you claimed. You lie. Full of crap lie. If lying was a crime, you would be in jail kind of lie.

You are that guy.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wait a sec I thought MAGA folks liked that Trump was calling out liberals for false flag bomb planting.....

Is that in fact not the case?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Wait a sec I thought MAGA folks liked that Trump was calling out liberals for false flag bomb planting.....

Is that in fact not the case?

If he did, then showing his words should be a snap. Got any?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Why arent you crying like a damm 3 year old toddler about the media blaming Trump?

They blame him he blames them and you libtards get triggered.

you need to check your mental capacity and maybe get on or get off some meds.

LOL Wait. Did you just say libtard?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Your title is BS!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
The media have said repeatedly - Trump is a wannabe dictator, Trump is a racist, Trump is unfit mentally and thus could start nuclear war.

What do all these untrue statements suggest - That Trump has to be removed from office because he is a danger to everyone - historically dangerous some even suggesting he is the next Hitler.

If somebody is dumb enough to believe that - they are encouraging an assassination attempt.

Now compare that kind of ludicrous statement to saying Maxine Watters has a low IQ, or Warren is a fake indian, or Hillary is crooked. Where is the implied danger?

Tell me how those are suggesting a physical attack. Show me how any Trump statement is.

What the media has done is 1000% times more likely to create violence - and likely did with the baseball game shooter, than anything Trump has ever done.

Not to mention, what Trump said about Waters, Warren, and Clinton is all true. Even Germany is laughing at democrats. Here's a link my buddy in Germany sent me, you should have a box that comes up to translate to English.

The Fake Indian

The article also talks about the race obsession of the left. Quite interesting to see other countries noticing this.

Meanwhile, democrats think the world is laughing at us when in reality, the world is laughing at democrats.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Those darn anonymous leakers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join