It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump BELIEVES that the bombs were a liberal Hoax, then goes on to blame the media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
The truth is that Trump is directly responsible for both the bombs and the Synagogue shooter. His rhetoric is what riles up these crazies, him making already unstable people believe that someone is out to get them makes them violent.

And the Pulse nightclub shooter, and the Austin mail bomber earlier this year, and the vegas shooter, and the Parkland shooter, and the list goes on.

An hour after he reiterated today that the media is the enemy of the people, and "that we need to do something about that" yet another mail bomb was intercepted on it's way to CNN.

For those who say this stuff wasn't terrorism, would that be your response if they were wearing ISIS hats rather than MAGA hats?
edit on 29-10-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
trump came right out and told the people at his rally to go beat up the opposition and if they got into trouble he would pay their bills....it doesn't get any clearer than THAT and yet you posted how has any trump statement suggested a physical attack... I mean REALLY

originally posted by: proximo
The media have said repeatedly - Trump is a wannabe dictator, Trump is a racist, Trump is unfit mentally and thus could start nuclear war.

What do all these untrue statements suggest - That Trump has to be removed from office because he is a danger to everyone - historically dangerous some even suggesting he is the next Hitler.

If somebody is dumb enough to believe that - they are encouraging an assassination attempt.

Now compare that kind of ludicrous statement to saying Maxine Watters has a low IQ, or Warren is a fake indian, or Hillary is crooked. Where is the implied danger?

Tell me how those are suggesting a physical attack. Show me how any Trump statement is.

What the media has done is 1000% times more likely to create violence - and likely did with the baseball game shooter, than anything Trump has ever done.

edit on 29-10-2018 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 29-10-2018 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: BlackJackal

can you show where Trump stated what your OP says?

Typical... Trump gets off on a technicality.
Even though he tweets the idea of a hoax and mentioned the timing of the bombs and the election, and quickly after it was proven not a hoax he changes his tune.

Cowardice begets cowards.

That was the tune of every conservative here, search the forums. Trump said in a way not to incriminate himself like a coward, a way for him to change his tune just in case.

When or what would trump have to say for him to be held to any accountability?

But they go high we go low is a call for violence, but saying that it's a coincidence that the bombing scare happened near the election is also a complete coincidence trump said it...?

Man up ffs

man up? here, you have the chance to either be a hero, or the biggest zero of the day. The OP stated that Trump believes that the bombs were a liberal Hoax. Yet nothing in the OP other than the title suggests that. I asked for clarification. If it can't be shown, then it's a lie. And for you to offer anything other than silence or proof of him saying that is ignorant.

Try not to personify "that guy". FFS.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Sillyolme

I remember a couple of you last month believed the scotus nominee was a serial rapist. Funny how those stories died after nomination 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kavanaugh is a serial rapist, but he's on the court now and there's no changing that. Because of how the court is set up it's actually easier to remove and replace/stack the entire court than a single justice.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I apologize, I do not understand what you are asking for? I posted images of three Trump tweets, what proof are you searching for?

just where trump claimed he believed that the bombs were a liberal Hoax. I saw three tweets, and none of them said that. Is there another I'm missing?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Kavanaugh is a serial rapist,

And Obama is from Kenya. Please don't state crazy theories as fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I apologize, I do not understand what you are asking for? I posted images of three Trump tweets, what proof are you searching for?

The title of the post is sensational and fabricated. Unless you have proof of it you haven't posted yet?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

If you believe everything you hear on TV, I really feel bad for you. There absolutely is false and misleading reporting done by all types of media networks, regardless of political leanings. The constitution determines who is qualified to be President of the United States and as far as I'm aware, he meets the criteria. He was elected by the process set forth and that is all anyone needs to know. If you have a problem with that, take your quarrels up with the founders and the constitution.

Yes, all media is biased to some extent. However, the news personalities of Fox News such as Tucker and Hannity are in a whole different class. However, these are the people that Trump is listening to. These are the people that most of the members of this site listen to. But you know what? No one on this site ever calls them out, it's always MSNBC, NBC, ABC anyone but FOX. That's the problem. There is an opinion that the MSM is intentionally distorting the news to such a degree that no one can agree on what is true any more.

Since my time back on this site, it's obvious that the majority of people here believe Trump when he says the Russia investigation is a "Witch Hunt" even though there is more than enough evidence to make a reasonable person think to themselves, "That seems suspicious". Fox News does it's best to defend Trump on anything he does even if it's obvious he is in the wrong. This is a problem, this is the behavior of state run medias in autocracies not democracies.

It really is crazy, that people equate SPIN to being FAKE. Spin has been around for a very long time, labeling it as FAKE is a Trump invention.

The truth is that this is blatant lie. Trump didn't send pipe bombs to anyone. If I go to a court of law and stand trial for murder and say "Trump made me do it"...I'm going to be laughed all the way to my cell.

Criminals are accountable for their actions. Period.

Criminals are accountable for their actions, I agree. However, nothing happens in a vacuum. These two men are obviously both mentally unstable and both huge Trump supporters. These two men obviously listened to Trump and bought into his mentality of them vs us. Any reasonable person can see the connections.

If Trump wasn't President, I guarantee you that these attacks would not have happened.

link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

If you believe everything you hear on TV, I really feel bad for you. There absolutely is false and misleading reporting done by all types of media networks, regardless of political leanings. The constitution determines who is qualified to be President of the United States and as far as I'm aware, he meets the criteria. He was elected by the process set forth and that is all anyone needs to know. If you have a problem with that, take your quarrels up with the founders and the constitution.

Yes, all media is biased to some extent. However, the news personalities of Fox News such as Tucker and Hannity are in a whole different class. However, these are the people that Trump is listening to. These are the people that most of the members of this site listen to. But you know what? No one on this site ever calls them out, it's always MSNBC, NBC, ABC anyone but FOX. That's the problem. There is an opinion that the MSM is intentionally distorting the news to such a degree that no one can agree on what is true any more.

Since my time back on this site, it's obvious that the majority of people here believe Trump when he says the Russia investigation is a "Witch Hunt" even though there is more than enough evidence to make a reasonable person think to themselves, "That seems suspicious". Fox News does it's best to defend Trump on anything he does even if it's obvious he is in the wrong. This is a problem, this is the behavior of state run medias in autocracies not democracies.

It really is crazy, that people equate SPIN to being FAKE. Spin has been around for a very long time, labeling it as FAKE is a Trump invention.

The truth is that this is blatant lie. Trump didn't send pipe bombs to anyone. If I go to a court of law and stand trial for murder and say "Trump made me do it"...I'm going to be laughed all the way to my cell.

Criminals are accountable for their actions. Period.

Criminals are accountable for their actions, I agree. However, nothing happens in a vacuum. These two men are obviously both mentally unstable and both huge Trump supporters. These two men obviously listened to Trump and bought into his mentality of them vs us. Any reasonable person can see the connections.

If Trump wasn't President, I guarantee you that these attacks would not have happened.

link   

originally posted by: research100

trump came right out and told the people at his rally to go beat up the opposition and if they got into trouble he would pay their bills....

Yes, imo, Trump should show more restraint with his rhetoric. No, he's not the biggest cause of the divineness we are experiencing nor the most dangerous to public peace---that belongs to deep state mouthpieces like CNN and politicos suffering from TDS.
edit on 29-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

You know what moral responsibility is?

Yes.

It starts with walking away from Democrats.

😁

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Now we're all mentally unstable libtards because we think the president acts like a bafoon?

Right... I guess we should all bow down to king trump and blindly accept his twitter feed as poetic infallible truth.

Give me a break.. Now sure who is worse.. The liberals that want to PC-tape the entire world or you die-hard trump supporters that think democrats are all in a secret cabal to overthrow trump and enslave humanity by doing crappy false flags..

Both sides have lost their damn mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Sillyolme

I remember a couple of you last month believed the scotus nominee was a serial rapist. Funny how those stories died after nomination ‍♂️

Kavanaugh is a serial rapist, but he's on the court now and there's no changing that. Because of how the court is set up it's actually easier to remove and replace/stack the entire court than a single justice.

ROFLOL

🎃

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Now we're all mentally unstable libtards because we think the president acts like a bafoon?

You might be learning as slow as it may be.

⚔😸⚔

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Actually, I'll call out every last one of them, like I have done and continue to do. Don't say "no one on this site" if you don't literally mean it...that's how fake news happens.

Sure. And the problem runs both ways. It would be no different if the president was a Democrat. Why are you so bent out of shape about fox when you've alreadt acknowledged damn near every media outlet does the same snip? Is it because you disagree with their perspective(rhetorical question)?

There's absolutely no way you can guarantee that. Again, that's how fake news happens. Say "unlikely" or "improbable"... don't go making promises you can't keep or you're no better than the rest of 'em.

A2D

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CADpro

Oh lets put on our blinders instead.

Ha... “put them on”... how many more pairs of blinders can you fit on one face... I’m entirely convinced at this point this is a shtick because no one can actually be simulataneously this stupid and possess the ability to turn on an electronic device...
edit on 29-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: 🤔

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

just where trump claimed he believed that the bombs were a liberal Hoax. I saw three tweets, and none of them said that. Is there another I'm missing?

The first tweet says it all. Let me break it down:

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

Trump is lamenting the fact that the "Bomb" stuff is slowing down momentum. Trump historically has placed things in quotes that he believes to be or wants others to believe to be fake. Here are some other tweets:

LINK
LINK
LINK

Additionally, labeling it as "stuff" also indicates incredulity.

Next he states "News not Talking Politics". By this he is saying that he believes that by reporting the bombs that the MSM is not reporting the news but rather only taking political shots at him and the republicans. We know this because that is exactly what he said at his Friday night rally in North Carolina after making this tweet.

At a campaign rally Friday night in North Carolina, Trump resumed the attack, accusing the media of using the pipe bomb incident to “score political points” against him and the GOP. The pro-Trump crowd broke into boos when and there were loud chants of “CNN sucks.”

Lastly he said "Very unfortunate, what is going on." This is definitely not a response to the "Bomb Stuff" but rather to his inaccurate belief that the media is out to get him.
edit on 29-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: added a quote I missed

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: oloufo

You know what moral responsibility is?

Yes.

It starts with walking away from Democrats.

😁

Do you fear them? Do you know one personally?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Look. I dont like Trump... I support him, but I think he's pretty much a clown in a suit. That being said, he has valid points, at times.....

When CBSNews runs an article titled "Cesar Sayoc, package bomb suspect, is a Flordia TRUMP supporter" you should be clued in...there is absolutely NO reason to even mention the guys political affiliation unless you want to POLITICIZE THE NEWS.

A2D
edit on 29-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Ahhh..another sock puppet POTUS bash. Let's twist it all up in some lies and present it as a thread topic.

When it's deserved.

It's deserved.

Take off the blinders.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join