It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump BELIEVES that the bombs were a liberal Hoax, then goes on to blame the media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
For an, ahem, "Republican" you sure make a lot of posts that sound like a clueless and disingenuous progressive.

I make alot of posts against Trump..... Check my post history. I defended George W. Bush with a passion.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Has the “Fake news” media brought up when they fed the aggression ?

Like the failure to give proper coverage to the ricin (castor bean)letters mailed to Trump and his family . ( no difference than the bomb hoax )

They didn’t put near the effort into their coverage of congressional softball shooting .

Rick Wilson on MSNBC saying “ they should put a bullet in trumps head “

Last May Nicole Wallace compared Sarah Sanders to a Islamic terrorist and asked why “no one has choked her on the podium “

Or when Harvard law professor Lawrence Tribe said “ if you’re going to shoot him you have to shoot to kill “

If the mainstream media isn’t the fake news. I guess we can call them the very selective coverage news .

link   
Complete Garbage

Twist as you see fit

No point in providing anything additional than the above.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I make alot of posts against Trump..... Check my post history. I defended George W. Bush with a passion.

Lord have mercy man you are confused.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Has the “Fake news” media brought up when they fed the aggression ?

Like the failure to give proper coverage to the ricin (castor bean)letters mailed to Trump and his family . ( no difference than the bomb hoax )

They didn’t put near the effort into their coverage of congressional softball shooting .

Last May Nicole Wallace compared Sarah Sanders to a Islamic terrorist and asked why “no one has choked her on the podium “

Or when Harvard law professor Lawrence Tribe said “ if you’re going to shoot him you have to shoot to kill “

If the mainstream media isn’t the fake news. I guess we can call them the very selective coverage news .

Every single one of the things you just quoted WAS covered in the mainstream media. If you absolutely need me to give you links I will after my meeting.

It's like every single post made about Trump is met with a host of logical fallacies labeled as a defense.

Pay no attention to TRUMP look at those STRAWMEN over there! Let's talk about the STRAWMEN!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's OP's like these that make it increasingly difficult to take the Anti-Trump crowd seriously. I could make light of them but I probably shouldn't be making fun of people suffering from a real sickness, otherwise known as TDS.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CADpro

Oh lets put on our blinders instead.

Didnt you make a bet about Kav that you lost and said you would stop posting.

You lost so now do your part.

Unless you are not a an honest person and renig on bets?

couldnt be right?

Is this true?
Did she renig?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: LedermanStudio

I've done some freaky stuff in my time, but I ain't never forked anyone.

You can't have everything...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Says the person in love with a career criminal.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Of course that was covered on TV. It was said on a live TV program with no attempt to edit it’s aggressive nature .

Same with this one the remark was said live on a show and the soundbite repeated on the network .

Again the same with this comment. These are not a strawman arguments. The mainstream media‘s position is trumps rhetoric fuels the violence. They just ignore their mantra does the same.

Yep they did cover the congressional softball shooting and the ricin attacks. But they didn’t make near as much noise about either of them as they did with the bomb hoax .

Sure Trump helps fire people up but so does the main stream media and some congressional representatives .

My point is there’s plenty of blame to go around and if you can’t see that your words are meaningless .

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Who's responsible for the Democrat that almost murder half of the senate Republicans? Let me guess, Trump?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Trump is an ignorant moron what would you expect from him. He’s happy his enemies were threatened and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had something to do with it.
Remember a FF goes both ways

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I agree Trump is deranged!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Let that sink in, the President of the United States, the leader of the free world is buying into conspiracy theories.

And you, the sheeple, will keep believing whatever type of crap the MSM feeds you, instead of asking questions and demanding answers from your leaders you chose to blindly accept whatever they want to show you, if it's true or not. If you disagree with them, it's called a "conspiracy theory".

Let that sink in.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I defended George W. Bush with a passion.

The number one reason I support Trump probably makes me a situational anarchist. I love that the old order deep state is in crisis. Bush Crime Family, Clinton Crime Family, Crime Boss Obama...these folk haven't had our best interest at heart and all came together to Trump-dump. Very telling imo. What a screwed-up foreign policy we've been pursuing for years no matter which party flavor is in office,

If Trump turns out to be a good guy--and there are indicators he is--that's an unexpected bonus.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Strategy Working

They're Triggered again !!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

My good friend GUT the deep state IS NOT IN CRISES
If anything there on the top of the world, as usual.

There is no way on this planet OR ANY OTHER SOLAR SYSTEM IN THE UNIVERSE can the deep state be defeated by a buffoon like Trump. GUT it’s just not logical…

MOST LIKELY...TRUMP IS A PSYOP--A BLACK PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
NO…ON THE WORLD!

Unfortunately, many usual logical thinkers have also come to the wrong conclusion Trump is anti deep state.
oN this one, listen to Dave Icke he’ll inform you about that fallacy

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I defended George W. Bush with a passion.

The number one reason I support Trump probably makes me a situational anarchist. I love that the old order deep state is in crisis. Bush Crime Family, Clinton Crime Family, Crime Boss Obama...these folk haven't had our best interest at heart and all came together to Trump-dump. Very telling imo. What a screwed-up foreign policy we've been pursuing for years no matter which party flavor is in office,

If Trump turns out to be a good guy--and there are indicators he is--that's an unexpected bonus.

Word.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

On October 26th Trump tweeted this:

It is obvious that he is totally buying into the talking points put forward by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Ann Colter, and others in the right-wing media that the bombs were part of an elaborate liberal hoax designed to slow Republican momentum. Let that sink in, the President of the United States, the leader of the free world is buying into conspiracy theories.

You are just silly. That tweet in no way makes it "obvious the he is totally buying into the talking points ... that the bombs were ... an elaborate liberal hoax ..."

Mental gymnastics aside, you just can't even make that argument at all based on his tweet.

At all.

He can't get it through his thick skull that as President his words carry meaning. To people in this country who may be mentally ill, such as Cesar Sayoc, can take his words to extremes. In their twisted heads, they may believe that the President of the United States WANTS them to kill his opponents since Trump talks so harshly of them.

And back to mental gymnastics, where he is now at fault for a crazy man mailing bombs to people. Crazy is crazy, regardless as to where they get their motivation, and the president shouldn't have to tiptoe around his comments because one man out of 325-million might do something stupid.

We can't expect people to be able to always adjust to other people's irrational and insane reactions.

That said, I do agree with you about how he talks--I would like to see his terse bickering go the way of the Dodo, but since it's not going to, I just accept it for what it is.

He again labels any news against him as Fake and then blames them for the violence WITHOUT proof. He further agitates the extreme members of his following against civilized discourse.

While the latter part of your comment may be true (although I hold individuals accountable for their own choices), the first part of this is wrong: He blamed the "Fake News" for the division and hatred in this country, not the violence, and makes the valid point that their irresponsible "journalism" techniques are causing effects that they choose to ignore or are unwilling to assume rightful culpability.

It's true.

This man is not fit to be President and makes me ashamed to be a Republican.

I would be ashamed to a Democrat or Republican these days, but not because of Trump.

The truth is that Trump is directly responsible for both the bombs and the Synagogue shooter.

You are using an incorrect definition of the word "directly"...and "truth."

His rhetoric is what riles up these crazies, him making already unstable people believe that someone is out to get them makes them violent.

Oh, you mean he's INdirectly responsible for other people's actions.

Well, that's a subjective opinion, I suppose. I present an alternative theory: These people chose to do these things of their own accord, regardless as to whom they used as a scapegoat to act on their impulses.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Trump is against the deep?
Bombs Syria twice
Gives Israel EVERYTHING IT WANTS
Lets the US army run amuck in Syria

Restarts the nuclear arms race
Divides the country and the rest of the planet

It’s just no facts behind such an idea save wishful thinking

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join