It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to Democrats: ‘Go Low, Go High, Whatever. We Just Have To Win.’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Van Ness asked Pelosi if former First Lady Michelle Obama’s philosophy “when they go low, we go high” still applies “when GOP ads lie or [Republicans] try to steal an election.”

“We have to win,” Pelosi said. “Go low, go high, whatever. We just have to win.”

Steal an election?

Like accusing a supreme court nomination of gang rape?

Like The Right to rig primaries!

Like calling the current president an antisemite?

Team left has gone low and been doing whatever it takes.

So much that a lot of us are just to the point of Lindsey Graham.

The Snip never ends.

That's your next speaker people.

God help us all.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Go low, like the Trump supported who mailed bombs, or the guy who killed Jewish folks in Pittsburgh?

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Registered democrat since 1980. Mysteriously 'switched'.

Liberal, and Bowers was a Trump hater.

Please try again later.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You have to remember there are people who are fine with lying, cheating and stealing. I have a cousin in Cali fine with it, promotes it and is surrounded by his friends who think in a similar fashion. The beauty part..... the Dims don't stand a chance. It will be an embarrassment to them

Then what will they put together for 2020 ? I'm sure the absurdities will rival the Three Stooges...

(sorry... stooges)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Van Ness asked Pelosi if former First Lady Michelle Obama’s philosophy “when they go low, we go high” still applies “when GOP ads lie or [Republicans] try to steal an election.”

“We have to win,” Pelosi said. “Go low, go high, whatever. We just have to win.”

Steal an election?

Like accusing a supreme court nomination of gang rape?

Like The Right to rig primaries!

Like calling the current president an antisemite?

Team left has gone low and been doing whatever it takes.

So much that a lot of us are just to the point of Lindsey Graham.

The Snip never ends.

That's your next speaker people.

God help us all.

Ok?

So she explained the state of modern politics.

I will admit I like Ryan and he gets a terrible rap for the babies he has to lead but let's not pretend the Republicans have a bunch of winners. They have maybe 7 instead of 3 decent people.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I will admit I like Ryan and he gets a terrible rap for the babies he has to lead but let's not pretend the Republicans have a bunch of winners.

Better than the left whose only goal is power.

Pelosi said as much.

Go low.

Go high.

Whatever.

TO WIN.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: luthier

I will admit I like Ryan and he gets a terrible rap for the babies he has to lead but let's not pretend the Republicans have a bunch of winners.

Better than the left whose only goal is power.

Pelosi said as much.

Go low.

Go high.

Whatever.

TO WIN.

No it's not better than the left. They are the same.

You believing that is why we have the patriot act, fisa expansions this year, and a budget deficit of almost a trillion.

And how is that new healthcare policy treating you?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Go low, like the Trump supported who mailed bombs, or the guy who killed Jewish folks in Pittsburgh?

nah
go low like former senator byrd and the kkk
Or george wallace
they set the bar for low

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Or Farakkan.

Or Obama inciting people to gun down cops.

Or ignoring Federal immigration law.

Or using the state's power for Operation choke points.

Or subverting Federal LEO to illegaly spy on political opponents.

They have sunken so low they have become Mordor.
edit on 29-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

do you mean the guy, who like you is a never Trumper, who killed 11 people? That guy? Is that they guy you mean?

I'm not sure you are paying attention, you seem to be wrapped up in stupid and hate. Both are not good looks.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

oh so now we are insulting orcs?
even orcs have standards.....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Or Farakkan.

Or Obama incite people to gun down cops.

Or ignoring Federal immigration law.

Or using the state's power for Operation choke points.

Or subverting Federal LEO to illegaly spy on political opponents.

I think ats needs a new section titled tribal warfare and we can stop pretending the mud pit has any intelligent arguments.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
"Well we can't really get much lower can we?"

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Registered democrat since 1980. Mysteriously 'switched'.

Liberal, and Bowers was a Trump hater.

Please try again later.

Never voted for a democrat president till Obama. Did not vote for Hilary or Trump. I think the bomber was pretty much a Trump guy.

He has an active license to carry firearms Bowers has an active license and has made at least six known firearm purchases since 1996, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. On September 29, Bowers posted photos of his handgun collection on his Gab.com account, which included multiple clips and sights. A rifle and three handguns were found on the scene of the attack, the FBI said. He blamed Jews for helping migrant caravans On his Gab.com account, Bowers claimed Jews were helping transport members of the migrant caravans. He shared a video that another Gab.com user posted, purportedly of a Jewish refugee advocacy group HIAS on the US-Mexico border. Another post that Bowers commented on described HIAS' overall efforts as "sugar-coated evil."

Huh? Who really dislikes mexicans?

Among the many anti-Semitic social media posts were comments suggesting that President Trump was surrounded by too many Jewish people. "Trump is surrounded by k****", "things will stay the course," read one post on the Gab social media platform, which used a derogatory term to describe Jews. Another post, apparently intended as an insult, read: "Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist," Bowers said two days before the shooting. "There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation. He said he didn't vote for Trump Roughly four hours before the shooting, Bowers commented in a post that he did not vote for Trump.

So, I guess you are correct about Bowers.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

☝️Caution☝️

Information Overload Warning

🚬💨

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my, the bridge guy.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Fautz, who said he hadn’t seen Sayoc in at least six years, said that Sayoc was very opinionated, but that his political views had apparently shifted over the last decade. “I would have called him like a Democrat, if I had to pick him,” Fautz said. “He was pretty liberal.” Sayoc is now a registered Republican

www.latimes.com...

This guy was no more a republican than democrats are liberal.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Do you guys ever get tired of writing and posting in the same hate fueled anti democrat threads? God this site has gone to crap and it’s all cuz of biased partisan politics.

So long conspiracies! Hello conservative political hackery!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you guys ever get tired of writing and posting in the same hate fueled anti democrat threads?

No.

Are you trying to act like Facebook,Twitter,Google, and silence speech you don't like?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

nah
go low like former senator byrd and the kkk
Or george wallace
they set the bar for low

Sounds like you are ok with the bomber then. OK, nice to know. I hear he has a van to sell pretty cheap. Maybe you want to look into that?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join