It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants break through Guatemala border gate !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Jihadis do

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: DigginFoTroof
The US should just say # the UN and do what it wishes to protect its border, Britain would, and does.
We don't have that posse comitus thing you have either, if needed the army and Royal Navy can be used to keep immigrants out on a government whim.
The rest of the EU hate the stance Britain takes on immigration but there is no real support among the populace for us to let more folk in...it seems only folk in the US think it is racist to defend your border.

I fully support drilling a complete line of holes 6" diameter & 300ft down around the entire UN building or property, filling the holes with explosives, blowing the holes then pushing that thing out into the East river and allowing it to float out to sea. I wonder if I could start a GoFundMe page for that. We could have a huge BonVoyage party afterwards in Times square!!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The problem in that video is the lack of teargas and barbwire fences

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Yeah, and it's not like things persist in any country. Not like in the US, where we still are suffering from the racism that supposedly ended with the civil war...

Brainwashed by the uber-liberals much?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Trump should just do what Britain does, keep them out and kick them out.

Unconstitutional.

What does your Constitution say?

edit on 29-10-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Interestingly Trump is only just implementing a strategy of 'tight leash' within his own departments. The recent audits of gov depts. identifying malpractice and scam spending is an illustration of this.

Doing the same for other, less regulation countries, would be incredibly hard.

That said, the US gives $500million per annum (or did in 2017) to Honduras, El Sal & Guatemala.... What more do people want?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yeah, and it's not like things persist in any country. Not like in the US, where we still are suffering from the racism that supposedly ended with the civil war...

With all due respect Sir, the only reason racism is still alive is becasue members of the population bring it into the forefront of debate, regularly, and unnecessarily. Like you just did.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Pmsl!

The UN costs you guys a fortune doesn't it, saying that, so does NATO.
If I was Trump I'd pull all troops out of Germany and deploy them at the border, no extra expense, maybe cheaper because the troops are employed on home soil. Russia ain't invading the EU any time soon, it needs us to buy its energy. They certainly won't attack Britain because billions of dirty Russian money is tied up in London lol

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

Brainwashed by the uber-liberals much?

So everything is perfect with race relations in the world you live in?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Unconstitutional.

Britain doesn't have a constitution so is free to use the army, airforce and navy as it wishes to keep migrants out.
Strange constitution if you aren't allowed to defend your border.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

With all due respect Sir, the only reason racism is still alive is becasue members of the population bring it into the forefront of debate, regularly, and unnecessarily. Like you just did.

Or because it is a real thing that you don't want to admit?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

That said, the US gives $500million per annum (or did in 2017) to Honduras, El Sal & Guatemala.... What more do people want?

Is that per capita?

When it comes to countries donating to other countries - check per capita.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How does a single 85 year old man stop 14,000 invaders at the border?

And if they split up into two groups, say Jaurez and Tijuana? Send grandpa's grand-daughter to the other location!

If they try to sneak in at night?

and for the stragglers or late comers

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Unconstitutional.

Britain doesn't have a constitution so is free to use the army, airforce and navy as it wishes to keep migrants out.

Refugees is different.

They have the right to seek asylum per the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This doesn't come across as unhinged at all.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Ah got ya

Britain refuses entry to anyone in a safe nation. There are thousands camped in slums in France, refusing to register there because they'll blow their chance to get into the UK.
Our border is actually on the French side, with British guards on French soil, surrounded by fences which cost millions funded by the UK.
I support the UK govt policy...it really pisses the EU off lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That was not per capita.

The three countries received about $500 million from the U.S. in fiscal year 2017. That money funds programs that promote economic development and education, as well as supporting democracy and human rights, among other issues. It was not immediately clear how much money Trump now hopes to cut, though the administration already had been pushing to reduce the government’s global aid and foreign operations budget by about 30 percent for fiscal 2019 that began Oct 1.

Associated Press

Why is per capita a reliable indication of whether an amount of money donated is sufficient? Shouldn't the measurement be against how poor the situation is, rather than how many people are in it? (Qualitative data is obv open for manipulation).

Interested to hear your answer, I feel I may be about to learn....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This doesn't come across as unhinged at all.

Yeah b/c I was so serious. I'd say the criminals in the caravans breaking through borders illegally are more unhinged than what I posted.
edit on 10 29 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Unconstitutional.

Refugees is different.

They have the right to seek asylum per the Constitution.

They have NO constitutional rights where they are, in Mexico, in honduras, etc. That is the point of keeping illegal criminals out. Do you not think they would lie once in the US and clog up the system for people who are not criminals and want to emigrate as well? Isn't that selfish of them to do it illegally when they know they wouldn't be allowed in b/c they have criminal records?
edit on 10 29 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I didn't see them carrying miniguns so: no. You win the unhinged cup'18

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join