It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh Jewish Leaders Tell Trump To Stay Away Unless He Denounces White Nationalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shooterbrody

So you are still Ok with the bomber? That guy who had all the trump stuff on his van?

I answered your query previously in this thread, but don't let that get in the way of spewing more of your garbage.
Thank God no one was injured with those bombs of his.
Amazing none of them detonated.

Yeah, a trump supporter who could not get a bomb to go off. Tells you something about how well the civil war you folks always talk about is going to turn out.

I do not talk about a "civil war". Tho should one break out I would think the odds of survival would be better on the side that is pro 2nd amendment.
Seems from your post you are disappointed the bombs did not detonate?
Do you wish violence against those that were sent bombs?

Go back through his post history.
Just the other day he was boasting about ordering more ammo for the coming civil war against the Right Wingers LOL
A deranged Leftist with guns.....talk about a dangerous combination.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Gave you a star for your embarrassment.

edit on 29/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

that's like putting potatoes in your egg basket along with your eggs and then trying to crack a potato into the frying pan for breakfast.

if I were to blame anything on the mess in chicago, it probably would be the years, decades even of the US, governed by both parties throughout those years, using the flow of drugs into this country for their own benefit since that is probably the base root of most of the violence there.

but, it's kind of hard to ignore the connection between those who flocked into charlottesville, a great many of them taking part in that march, with politics when the name of the rally itself seems to have a political undertone... "Unite the Right"... what were they trying to do if not trying to unite all those alt-right, nationalists, kkk, white supremacists, ect under one umbrella in support for whomever they see at being the most right leaning candidates in politics... and I'm sorry but I don't see how can you deny that they threw their support to the republicans! I'm not saying that everyone in the party are racist bigots, anti-semites, but it's quite obvious that they've been embraced enough by some of those holding office to have influence in the party.

Pittsburg has just went through a horrific experience, the nation has. I'm sorry if you and your friends are so butthurt because they don't want trump and friends, some of whom are probably of the same ilk as the one that just shot up their neighbors and friends, coming to their community right now. but maybe you should just eat your pain and stay silent, try to have some empathy. even if it's discovered late that this violence is just those groups retaliating over the arrest and harsh sentences of some of their own and it had nothing really to do with what trump said, I would feel this way. to do anything else will just make things worse, for them, and for the republican party.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The right is and has always been a group of terrorist. They stand for intolerance and hate. Thank god that they are being shown as what they stand for, and what they believe. Coward who send bombs that they can't even make go off. Next week we will see how good Americans react to this horrible president, when election results come in.

Have faith. Americans are good people. Somehow, we just made a bad choice 2 years ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Some of thee Jewish Leaders dont seem to mind pushing anti white agendas though.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The right is and has always been a group of terrorist. They stand for intolerance and hate. Thank god that they are being shown as what they stand for, and what they believe. Coward who send bombs that they can't even make go off. Next week we will see how good Americans react to this horrible president, when election results come in.

Have faith. Americans are good people. Somehow, we just made a bad choice 2 years ago.

Wow so you paint 60+ million Americans with a broad brush... way to show case your tolerance and understanding of people with a different view point.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

that's like putting potatoes in your egg basket along with your eggs and then trying to crack a potato into the frying pan for breakfast.

no, it is really not.
the majority of the violence in chicago is black on black and barak did absolutely nothing to stop it; perhaps his ignoring it could be construed as encouraging it.
at least trump has spoken out against it.

"Unite the Right"...

seems they failed, as NO ONE on the actual right united with them?

I'm not saying that everyone in the party are racist bigots, anti-semites, but it's quite obvious that they've been embraced enough by some of those holding office to have influence in the party.

Could you post an actual source for ANY politician that "embraced" them?
It would be very helpful.

Pittsburg has just went through a horrific experience, the nation has. I'm sorry if you and your friends are so butthurt because they don't want trump and friends, some of whom are probably of the same ilk as the one that just shot up their neighbors and friends, coming to their community right now

Hmm seems the shooter was anti-trump so you are quite incorrect, they would in no way be of the same ilk as you anti-trumpers.

but maybe you should just eat your pain and stay silent, try to have some empathy.

perhaps you should take your own advice before you make more ridiculous posts.
but as you posted it doesn't matter, you will feel the same way anyway....and feeling are what is most important to your ilk.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Why did these Jewish leaders state that Trump isn't welcome in Pittsburgh, unless he "denounces white nationalism and stops targeting and endangering all minorities?" They sound like the Democrats and the Liberal media, who condemn Trump and his supporters, by suggesting they are racists and nationalists.

You may have missed trump proudly declaring himself a nationalist not even five days ago...

Yes, a Nationalist, which has nothing to do with race or religion. Stop watching CNN, you are probably a nationalist too.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: JasonBillung

You are a trumpster.

Nah, I'm not. I just like the work he's doing and you would too if you weren't brainwashed by CNN.

I actually voted against the Trumps-alter-ego-candidate Bolsonaro this week. So there goes your narrative.

But you are a hypocrite-lefty.

and have to spend the next two years watching trump get put in prison.

If the next two years are gonna be like the previous two years I'm having fun as hell.

You should try sometime.

But that would mean you'd have to turn off CNN so I don't think so, amirite?

I will enjoy drinking your tears next week.

Man...seriously...get some help....this is not healthy...Here is an idea...come up from your mom's basement...get some fresh air for a change...all that damp and murk is starting to rot your little mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Why did these Jewish leaders state that Trump isn't welcome in Pittsburgh, unless he "denounces white nationalism and stops targeting and endangering all minorities?" They sound like the Democrats and the Liberal media, who condemn Trump and his supporters, by suggesting they are racists and nationalists.

You may have missed trump proudly declaring himself a nationalist not even five days ago...

Yes, a Nationalist, which has nothing to do with race or religion. Stop watching CNN, you are probably a nationalist too.

Good lord. See OP's edit? He alleged people were calling trump and his supporters 'racists and nationalists' as you see in my first reply. I merely pointed out how trump now calls himself a nationalist. OP edited his comment accordingly.

Why is reading comprehension so difficult for so many? Do people just see the word nationalist and reactionary stupidity takes over their critical thinking skills? Sad.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Your use of the word was still suggesting Nationalist is some dirty thing no one should be claiming and yet Trump does.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: crtrvt

Your use of the word was still suggesting Nationalist is some dirty thing no one should be claiming and yet Trump does.

No, OP's use of the word was conflating racism and nationalism. He edited his post after I pointed out trump's embracing the title earlier in the week. I suggested nothing. Why is this so hard to understand??

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
so its just an Anti -White Agenda ? ,they have now switched from the Muslims to the Evil white people ,like they said in Russia ,''It [Russia]is a land of white 'n-word's ,and what has worked so well here [Communism] we will make happen in Europe and America ''. Deep down in side, they really detest the white Races ,hence flooding Europe ,Australia ,America etc with as many legal ,illegal immigrants ,refugees ,fake refugees ,to get rid of the white Races ,who if they utter a word in their own defence ,are Nazis ,neo Nazis ,White supremacists, Anti -Semites .They are the ones pushing the hardest for banning guns .

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Has anyone figured out why "white supremacy" is now being called "white nationalism"?

A2D

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
President Trump should take Louis Farrakhan with him to Pittsburg tomorrow.

Farrakhan Anti-Semitic: www.nydailynews.com...

They can split up, with Farrakhan visiting the Trump-hating/Obama-Farrakhan-loving Jews, and Trump meeting with the sane ones.

BTW: Liberals shot 63 Liberals in Chicago this weekend, killing 10..mostly Black and Hispanic. Don't hold your breath waiting for imbeciles at CNN, MSNBC to condemn the shootings.
edit on 10/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

We need to keep a good eye on anyone that understands "whites" to be represented by these things. Maybe there is some paranoia. I mean after all it were mostly white troops, american, that liberated the death camps. What was WWII but Germans vs Slavic, Celts, Britons, Gales and so forth.

Maybe many have white-o-phobe syndrome. And listening to the talk many don't feel comfortable at a whole race here because the actions of a few. Sounds like just another day in the USA.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Has anyone figured out why "white supremacy" is now being called "white nationalism"?

A2D

Yea they love to use the term but not to deeply because then certain questions would arise. When they say nationalism they mean ancestors of whites that were the primary shapers of this country in foundation and beyond. They don't want to go to deep with these americans because then they would have to show them respect. But they do come short of calling them "supremists" which they are not and settle for nationalists which is really more like reality.....BUT...morph the word meanings, association for the desired effect.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Probably because unless he actually DOES denounce those things, he is far more akin to the sort of scum who hurt and killed their people, than he is the people themselves. Probably because permitting him to be present without protest, would be tacit approval or appeasement of his untenable position as a leader of a melting pot of a country, who wishes to be allowed to both hate and scapegoat massive numbers of his own nations citizens and residents, willy nilly, for political gain. They probably need him to denounce these things because they know better than he does, what causes people like the gunman, to decide to just slay members of their community, as if they were nothing, as if their human lives were not important to him at all.

They probably requested the President do the right thing before coming to Pittsburgh, because Trump lit the cord on this and many other such incidents since he became President, by refusing to make clear that nationalism (defined as an unhealthy, unreleastic, far right obsession with, rather than just a genuine respect and love for, the nation, the flag, and what it stands for) as it has become is not acceptable, nor is membership of far right groups, or conducting preparation for, or the enactment of far right inspired violence. Its probably because he is part of the problem that leads to acts like this, rather than being a firm advocate against not only the idea of committing violence of the nature that befell the worshipers at Tree of Life, but also the entire political belief system from which that violence issued.

And they are absolutely right to insist that either he get this right, or stay the hell away, because if he turned up to the funerals and memorials which will be forthcoming, remaining as he is a linchpin of the far right, the thing that emboldens them to even UTTER their foul beliefs openly, leave alone act on them, then it would be as unbelievable as expecting a mafia don to be welcome at the funeral of a policeman who died on his order.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Maybe if the right was not represented by mail bombers and violent anti semites then the god-king Trump would be welcome. As it stands, Trump and the hateful killers he encourages are not wanted in any city, state or country.

I love the smell of stupidity in the morning.

Been sniffing Trump's butt much?

After reading all of your deranged Leftist posts, I think we have finally identified the person in this video.
It’s you.

On the one hand, I'm not really a fan of Trump. On the other, there's this. And it's not exactly making the alternative look any better. If all the insane, hateful energy that was put into those screams was put into leftist government policy, it would be just as scary as anything the right could come up with.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Maybe if the right was not represented by mail bombers and violent anti semites then the god-king Trump would be welcome. As it stands, Trump and the hateful killers he encourages are not wanted in any city, state or country.

I love the smell of stupidity in the morning.

Been sniffing Trump's butt much?

After reading all of your deranged Leftist posts, I think we have finally identified the person in this video.
It’s you.

On the one hand, I'm not really a fan of Trump. On the other, there's this. And it's not exactly making the alternative look any better. If all the insane, hateful energy that was put into those screams was put into leftist government policy, it would be just as scary as anything the right could come up with.

Just so those of you who are against Trump know, this is not the message you want to send to sane people who might be fence-sitters.
edit on 30-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join