It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh Jewish Leaders Tell Trump To Stay Away Unless He Denounces White Nationalism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

it's kind of hard to deny when you hear the words coming from his own mouth... even when you watch the whole thing, and still it seems like that is exactly what he is doing.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

funny that you didn't use that broad brush on obama and the violence in chicago......
it is his hometown
it is black on black violence
all baraks fault, no?
377 in the last 365 days.....

edit on 29/10/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you are still Ok with the bomber? That guy who had all the trump stuff on his van?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: crtrvt
Reading comprehension, people. Jesus.

They're your words and inferences.

Maybe say what you mean? Or stop pretending you meant something else to cover up for your ignorance.

Look at the quote in my first reply. Before the OP edited their post I quoted them as saying people call trump and his supporters racists and nationalists. I pointed out that trump has called himself a nationalist recently. OP then edited their post and made the correction. I made no inference whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

So you are still Ok with the bomber? That guy who had all the trump stuff on his van?

I answered your query previously in this thread, but don't let that get in the way of spewing more of your garbage.
Thank God no one was injured with those bombs of his.
Amazing none of them detonated.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
None of that crap makes sense to me. Trump's son in law is Jewish, Trump supports Jerusalem, moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and supports it as Israel's capital. The shooter believes that the Jews are Satan's children and that Trump is in league with them. Yet, the president is to be blamed for some extreme nut case shooting a bunch of worshipers during a service because he wants to support the United States and have us be a strong nation?

This certainly lends credence to the idea that the extreme liberal left believes that anyone who supports the U.S. is a racist Nazi style white nationalist Jew hater. It's seems that no matter what the president might say, it could be in total support of their causes, it would never be enough because they simply can't have anyone in office except Hillary Clinton.

It simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to hear what they thought he should have said or done in this circumstance. Likely even that would not have been enough for them. The president is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, nothing will ever be the right thing to say or do.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Are you really that dense?
Nobody is saying they are ok with it, and nobody should be ok with it.
The #ing guy obviously had mental issues that go way back.
So are you saying that when he threatened to blow up a utility company back in 2002, that was Trump’s fault?
As far as the Pittsburgh shooter, he was anti-Trump just like you.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Maybe if the right was not represented by mail bombers and violent anti semites then the god-king Trump would be welcome. As it stands, Trump and the hateful killers he encourages are not wanted in any city, state or country.

Is that you maxine?
Is this your halloween costume?

Is that all you got? I suppose you approve of mail bombers and killing jews in a house of worship?

How are you conflating the two?

The bomber by all appearances seemed to have been a Trump supporter.

This guy was anti-Trump.

We've always known that every ideology has their loonies. It's easy to spot them, and easier to condemn them.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Maybe if the right was not represented by mail bombers and violent anti semites then the god-king Trump would be welcome. As it stands, Trump and the hateful killers he encourages are not wanted in any city, state or country.

And you call what you posted above logical?
It’s pure brainwashed Leftist fantasyland drivel. Period.

So you are OK with a president who calls for violence against the press, and thinks it is OK to have rallies where he promotes violence? Asking for a friend.

Same old washed up talking point from the uninformed, fact challenged Left.
Don’t you get tired of regurgitating what CNN tells you?

Have you even watched the vids of trump calling out violence ?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Calling out violence is different than INCITING violence.

Which one is he doing?

Get your facts straight.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Which one is he doing?

Get your facts straight.

Hey, it is not like Trump ever called on his minions to do violence, is it? Oh yeah, he did. At his rallys. Just like a guy did in the 1930s in Germany. Americans reject this crap, and we will see trump shut down in one week. It is over for the hate mongers. Time to go back behind the sheets. No more mail bombers or anti-semetic stuff. This time we Americans are really taking back our country.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I answered your query previously in this thread, but don't let that get in the way of spewing more of your garbage.

Yeah, a trump supporter who could not get a bomb to go off. Tells you something about how well the civil war you folks always talk about is going to turn out.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Which one is he doing?

Get your facts straight.

Hey, it is not like Trump ever called on his minions to do violence, is it? Oh yeah, he did. At his rallys. Just like a guy did in the 1930s in Germany. Americans reject this crap, and we will see trump shut down in one week. It is over for the hate mongers. Time to go back behind the sheets. No more mail bombers or anti-semetic stuff. This time we Americans are really taking back our country.

Wow.

I'm baffled.

Really, I'm speechless. Please seek professional help.
edit on 29/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Which one is he doing?

Get your facts straight.

Wow.

I'm baffled.

Of course you are. You are a trumpster. Have fun next week when you watch your whole, silly world slide off into oblivion, and have to spend the next two years watching trump get put in prison.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Which one is he doing?

Get your facts straight.

Wow.

I'm baffled.

Really, I'm speechless. Please seek professional help.

Baffling is the understatement of the decade when it comes to these brainwashed mental defectives.
No amount of facts, reasoning or logic has any effect on them.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yeah, a trump supporter who could not get a bomb to go off. Tells you something about how well the civil war you folks always talk about is going to turn out.

I do not talk about a "civil war". Tho should one break out I would think the odds of survival would be better on the side that is pro 2nd amendment.
Seems from your post you are disappointed the bombs did not detonate?
Do you wish violence against those that were sent bombs?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You are a trumpster.

Nah, I'm not. I just like the work he's doing and you would too if you weren't brainwashed by CNN.

I actually voted against the Trumps-alter-ego-candidate Bolsonaro this week. So there goes your narrative.

But you are a hypocrite-lefty.

and have to spend the next two years watching trump get put in prison.

If the next two years are gonna be like the previous two years I'm having fun as hell.

You should try sometime.

But that would mean you'd have to turn off CNN so I don't think so, amirite?
edit on 29/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I do not talk about a "civil war". Tho should one break out I would think the odds of survival would be better on the side that is pro 2nd amendment.

I own plenty of firearms. Come on down and see.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You are a trumpster.

Nah, I'm not. I just like the work he's doing and you would too if you weren't brainwashed by CNN.

I actually voted against the Trumps-alter-ego-candidate Bolsonaro this week. So there goes your narrative.

But you are a hypocrite-lefty.

and have to spend the next two years watching trump get put in prison.

If the next two years are gonna be like the previous two years I'm having fun as hell.

You should try sometime.

But that would mean you'd have to turn off CNN so I don't think so, amirite?

I will enjoy drinking your tears next week.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I own plenty of firearms. Come on down and see.

oh so you were disappointed? Ok good to know.

Seems you are reduced to petty threats, that is not surprising coming from a kkk supporter.
Be careful with that "ghost" costume wednesday.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join