It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh Jewish Leaders Tell Trump To Stay Away Unless He Denounces White Nationalism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Why did these Jewish leaders state that Trump isn't welcome in Pittsburgh, unless he "denounces white nationalism and stops targeting and endangering all minorities?" They sound like the Democrats and the Liberal media, who condemn Trump and his supporters, by suggesting they are racists, nazis and xenophobes.

President Trump is not welcome to visit Pittsburgh unless he denounces white nationalism and “stops targeting and endangering all minorities,” a group of the city’s Jewish leaders said Sunday.

“For the past three years your words and your policies have emboldened a growing white nationalist movement,” said a letter signed by 11 Jewish leaders on the website of Bend the Arc, a progressive Jewish organization.

“You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence,” the letter said.

www.aol.com...

Sorry, but these leaders are wrong. The guy that shot these Jewish people in their synagogue, was a demented madman, who probably hated Jews even before Trump became president. These "progressive" Jewish Leaders admit they weren't speaking for all "Jewish Pittsburghers," so why take such a loathing attitude toward a President who expressed his deep sorrow and called this shooting a attack on all humanity?

"This evil Anti-Semitic attack is an assault on humanity. It will take all of us working together to extract the poison of Anti-Semitism from our world. We must unite to conquer hate.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 27, 2018

Speaking to a massive, cheering crowd at an airport hangar in southern Illinois, Trump said "the hearts of all Americans are filled with grief, following the monstrous killing." He told reporters before the rally that he would travel to Pittsburgh, though he did not offer details. He also sought to distance himself from the man arrested in the shooting, calling him "sick" and saying "he was no supporter of mine."

www.haaretz.com...

From what I read, the Israelis like Trump, especially after being the first President to visit Jerusalem’s Western Wall and after moving the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

From an article published in July:

Israelis overwhelmingly favor US President Donald Trump over his predecessor Barack Obama, according to a poll released on Wednesday, and are lukewarm in their support for the immigration of American Jews to the Jewish state.

The survey, conducted for Haaretz newspaper to coincide with US Independence Day, found that almost half of Israelis — 49 percent — strongly approved of Trump (and 23% slightly approved), while only 22% disapproved of the US president.

www.timesofisrael.com...

So, how does this statement from these Jewish "leaders" help the Jewish community heal? How does their statement unite people to "conquer hate," when they place the blame solely on our President? These types of incidents are being used by the Liberal MSM and the Democrats for political gain, by implying that President Trump is complicit in everything bad that happens in American society...whether it's gun violence, the assault on women and now tragic hate crimes. I think it's hypocritical for these Jewish leaders to imply Trump is "targeting and endangering all minorities" and accuse him of "inflammatory rhetoric," when they're guilty of the same thing.
edit on 10/29/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Why did these Jewish leaders state that Trump isn't welcome in Pittsburgh, unless he "denounces white nationalism and stops targeting and endangering all minorities?" They sound like the Democrats and the Liberal media, who condemn Trump and his supporters, by suggesting they are racists and nationalists.

You may have missed trump proudly declaring himself a nationalist not even five days ago...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Already posted.

Here

P

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

There is nothing wrong with being a nationalist.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up..I admit that I did miss it, but does this make him culpable for every racist, anti-semitic lunatic that carries out an act of violence in the United States?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Dangnabbit...Thanks! The mods can decide.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sorry I must've missed the memo... why is it a bad thing to be a nationalist again?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why did these Jewish leaders

They aren't leaders.

It's 11 whack job Jews.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

Why did these Jewish leaders state that Trump isn't welcome in Pittsburgh, unless he "denounces white nationalism and stops targeting and endangering all minorities?" They sound like the Democrats and the Liberal media, who condemn Trump and his supporters, by suggesting they are racists and nationalists.

You may have missed trump proudly declaring himself a nationalist not even five days ago...

Are you even aware what a nationalist is?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up..I admit that I did miss it, but does this make him culpable for every racist, anti-semitic lunatic that carries out an act of violence in the United States?

No, and I didn't allege that. I was just pointing out what trump declared himself and I see you've edited your OP.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Didnhe say white nationalist? No.

Whats wrong with being a nationalist?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I am a Nationalist,my country first,last and always.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
In the mean time 42 peeps were shot, 5 fatally, in Chicago this weekend. Maybe black live really DONT matter. They dont to the MSM.

chicago.suntimes.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Oh please. No one can stop Trump from visiting a city. Pure bluster. Distorted reality. Just like everything politics these days.

(post by TheConstruKctionofLight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Didnhe say white nationalist? No.

Whats wrong with being a nationalist?

Absolutely nothing. But the Leftist dishonesty machine has a nasty habit of "associating" words.

Words such as "Racist" "White" and "Nationalist", and they say those words together, over and over, wrongly believing that Normal People are stupid enough to fall for the same trick again.

Strangely enough, it only seems to be affecting their fellow Leftists this time.

I've yet to meet even one Normie that has taken the bait.

It's OK, though. I don't let it get to me at all.

Because make no mistake my Leftist friends, every single Patriot in this country will remember how dishonorably a GREAT many on the Left have behaved.

The really sad part is the fact that they don't even BELIEVE they've ACTED dishonorably, which, of course, only MAGNIFIES their dishonor.

Whether we act on it or not, rest assured, we WILL remember how Leftists have behaved this time.

It was a gift-wrapped opportunity for Leftists all over the country to stop acting like children, and start acting like someone that the rest of us might want to consider doing business with. Or at least ATTEMPTING to do business with.

Unfortunately, mostly for them, that didn't happen. Instead, something changed. In surprisingly large numbers, Leftists simply broke.

It's not simple "Political" arguments or a need for civil discourse that fills many Leftist's hearts, nowadays.

It's pure, unadulterated vitriol.

Leftists could have helped us change the world.

It's OK though. We just decided to go ahead and change it anyway.

Without your help.

Any Leftists who read this, I urge you to read this part carefully so there can be no misunderstanding between us. Someday, Leftists, something will come up that you really, really believe in. Something you've ALWAYS wanted. Maybe it'll be a piece of legislation, maybe something else.

But it'll be something really important to Leftists everywhere. And it'll be something that simply wont be possible without support from across the aisle.

That'll be a sad day for Leftists, because you will not have that support.

Hopefully they'll have enough insight to look back and understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Reading comprehension, people. Jesus.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

edit on 29-10-2018 by crtrvt because: meh.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ummm thinking Jews are generally white so I'm a bit confused and calling BS.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
As a Jew, # that guy and his opinions. Disgusting behavior bringing politics into this not even a week after.
What a moron.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join