It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologies. Come get you some.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I've been away from ATS for some months before deciding to come back, but now I was just sitting in meditation and prayer, when it occurred to me, that I've said some really dumb and sarcastic stuff in really condescending ways to so many people...too many comments to remember.

If I've offended you, I hope you see this. I am sorry. I get carried away in my sense of self importance, and vomit all over ATS. It's not like I really have anything important to say anyways.

From this point forward, I'll try to be more mindful of what comes out of my heart. I'll fail again, but maybe I'll learn something in doing so.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I accept your apology B though I cannot recall any specifics you feel the need to apologise for. It is hard not to be dumb and sarcastic in replying to many people here. Issues here often test our resolve to be respectful.

So thank you and from now on I promise to do my best to treat you in a manner I wish that others would treat me.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Are you a freemason or member of the occult?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Never been offended by you, so no apologies necessary here.

Everyone has their own beliefs, thoughts, and opinions. It's what makes us human.

It is nice that you offer apologies though, that shows true character!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

bah... dude this is where freedom of speech, and opinion roams...

Its your right to offend... long as ye don't break the rules

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Good on yer mate!

But what brought this on. Just curious meself.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I enjoy reading your post's - no apologies needed.

Keep bringing good threads to ATS, even though we may not see eye to eye on religious topics.

You also apologized back in June '16.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I don't except unless you can tell us specifically what wrong you did to whom.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I would like to hear specifically who and what you are apologizing for, otherwise, apologies are kind of worthless.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So THIS is white guilt eh? Hmmmm.....not feeling it. Id rather be offensive.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm sure most everyone has said things they regret or at least things were taken the wrong way (damn that lack of body language on the internet!!) Was there something that made you realize this, like an ephiphany or something? Was there something that may have caused this (drinking while posting, taking/not taking certain medications?)? I've known a number of people that we can tell when they go off their meds on this one forum, it's like night and day and it can take some time for us to get through to them and they really hate us when we point it out. Sorry if that has nothing to do with you, but just saying that lots of people go through this for one reason or another, could be just listening to too much of one news station for too long

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

No, I'm a believer in Christ's death and resurrection as the only begotten Son of God. Why do you ask?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Actually, you're one of the people I've been sarcastic to, in one of the theological threads about love. I stated that we all sabotage ourselves, you disagreed, then I sarcastically stated that you're the exception to the rule. I should have left the conversation before I got to that point.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I was in prayer and meditation upon scripture, when this surfaced.

Matt 5:23 "Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Actually, you're one of the people I've been sarcastic to, in one of the theological threads about love. I stated that we all sabotage ourselves, you disagreed, then I sarcastically stated that you're the exception to the rule. I should have left the conversation before I got to that point.

Oh, come on, you’ve said more bad stuff to me than that. Keep it coming.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I was in prayer and meditation upon scripture, when this surfaced.

Matt 5:23 "Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
What kind of person only feels guilty after he’s been reminded of what he should feel guilty about? I think they call those psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I know I've said other mean things to you. To be honest, I don't really remember everything I said, but if it helps, I apologize for those things too. If that's not enough for you, then so be it.

top topics

join