It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
All I can say after reading most, but not all, of the replies.

I'm glad this forum exists so you guys can vent your anger on me and others like me. If you didn't who knows how you'd channel it.

Dark times.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

“The Torah teaches that every human being is made b’tzelem Elohim, in the image of God. This means all of us,” the leaders wrote. “In our neighbors, Americans, and people worldwide who have reached out to give our community strength, there we find the image of God.”

thehill.com
Letter to Trump

This is yuge! I did not expect the Jewish community to turn against Trump so quickly, especially since he seemed to have good ties and business relations. Now he is banned from Pittsburgh (symbolically at least) until he denounces his ways! (tough chance)

I know this website is generally anti-Israel and pro-Trump so I know how this thread will go, but regardless, this is an enormous momentum shift for our country.

Don't underestimate "Never again!"

I'm sure there are more white, brown and black Nationalists in Pittsburgh than there are disgruntled Jewish leaders and I'm sure those Nationalists have an open door for Trump...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm just saying, literally every anti-Semitic and white supremacy group in America, and probably other countries, love Trump. Why is that?

First off where is your proof of that? Because the media says it?

This shooter hated him.

Do a higher percentage of them than the general public like him - possibly - and likely many of them think he agrees with their stances because like you some of them just believe whatever the hate Trump media says.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
dailycaller.com...

ree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers declined to blame anyone for the shooting at his synagogue despite hints from a CNN anchor that President Donald Trump is to blame. During a Monday interview on CNN, anchor Alisyn Camerota asked Myers if he blames anyone “beyond the gunman” for Saturday’s shooting that claimed the lives of 11 congregants. “I don’t really foist blame upon any person,” Myers said. “Hate does not know religion, race, creed, political party. It’s not a political issue in any way, shape, or form. Hate does not know any of those things.”
well there is this now so guess it was bend the arc that does not like trump

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Funny. I live about an hour North of Pittsburgh as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Not the first act of terror TRUMP has INCITED against a minority group???
I know these people are stunned and heartbroken over this despicable attack, but they are obviously not thinking clearly if this is their statement and stance.

The American Jewish community tends to vote Democrat. It explains much.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Lol, page after page of copy and paste echo chamber as ever. ATS really is dead and buried.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Lol, page after page of copy and paste echo chamber as ever. ATS really is dead and buried.

But alive enough to compel you to stay and post.

(post by TRUISTER removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRUISTER
What's wrong with white supremacy?

Whites are the gold standard of races.

Proof is in the pudding.

Say hey to David Brock for me!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Do we need to list everything we don't agree with now? I don't worship blue bug aliens, but I don't feel that I should have to say that all the time. Get my point?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
For clarity

A group of progressive Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

These are not Jewish leaders - their religion is the leftist ideology of hate and control. They have disgraced their faith by putting political ideology first.

Actual Jewish leaders recognise how much the President has already done for the Jewish community and Israel.

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers, who was leading services at the Tree of Life Synagogue during Saturday's shooting, told CNN's "New Day" Monday morning that, "the President of the United States is always welcome."

Israeli Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer tells MSNBC anchor Ayman Mohyeldin “no world leader had made stronger statements against anti-Semitism than President Trump.”

The disgusting media, the enemy of the people, is on to a big loss (again) by trying to paint Trump as an anti-semite. No normal person is going to buy that snip.

edit on 29/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trump should take Louis Farrakhan with him to Pittsburg tomorrow.

Farrakhan Anti-Semitic: www.nydailynews.com...

They can split up, with Farrakhan visiting the Trump-hating/Obama-Farrakhan-loving Jews, and Trump meeting with the sane ones.

BTW: Liberals shot 63 Liberals in Chicago this weekend, killing 10..mostly Black and Hispanic. Don't hold your breath waiting for imbeciles at CNN, MSNBC to condemn the shootings.

edit on 10/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

“The Torah teaches that every human being is made b’tzelem Elohim, in the image of God. This means all of us,” the leaders wrote. “In our neighbors, Americans, and people worldwide who have reached out to give our community strength, there we find the image of God.”

thehill.com
Letter to Trump

This is yuge! I did not expect the Jewish community to turn against Trump so quickly, especially since he seemed to have good ties and business relations. Now he is banned from Pittsburgh (symbolically at least) until he denounces his ways! (tough chance)

I know this website is generally anti-Israel and pro-Trump so I know how this thread will go, but regardless, this is an enormous momentum shift for our country.

Don't underestimate "Never again!"

The real story is that the rabbi of the synagogue said

"The president of the United States is always welcome," Rabbi Jeffrey Myers told CNN. "I'm a citizen. He's my president. He is certainly welcome."

The Hill

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
OK here we go. Bend the Arc is a progressive group funded by George Soros and his son Alexander Soros.This is a group dedicated to the destruction of the free market in the US and of Pres. Donald Trump.
The Jewish leaders of this synagogue have said they will welcome the Pres and the First Lady.

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Hi Mahogany--

You wrote

QUOTE “The Torah teaches that every human being is made b’tzelem Elohim, in the image of God. This means all of us,” the leaders wrote. “In our neighbors, Americans, and people worldwide who have reached out to give our community strength, there we find the image of God.”

UNQUOTE

I'm not sure which Torah you're referring-to here; certainly not the late post-exilic unpointed PaleoHebrew consonantal text of the Masoretic; have you even bothered to READ the Torah in all of its anti-Gentile, xenophobic, sexist, racist vomit?

see e.g. the charming Book of Deuteronomy chapters 7, 13 and 20 which occurs towards the end of the Torah, the absolute core of all the modern-day Rabbinic Judaeisms

'You will utterly-exterminate the Amalekite...you will show no mercy to any of them...you will genocide them all, men, women, children & animals...you will leave nothing alive that breathes under the vault of heaven...you shall not fail to do these things, declares YHWH your clan-god...'

And you DARE to tell the goyim that the Torah of the Jews preaches TOLERANCE towards the goyim?

You might want to take an unpointed Paleo-Hebrew course and re-read the mangled text copies of the Torah yourself and re-think your position on this.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

FAKE NEWS !

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I guess then Bernie Sanders incited his supporter to shoot at Steve Scalise...

Can anyone post a direct statement by POTUS Trump in which he incited violence against the Jewish community?...
I am guessing at least the "leaders" of this community are all left-wingers...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
BTW, the "Tree Of Life" Rabbi made a statement saying POTUS Trump is welcomed there...

BTW, didn't POTUS Trump build an embassy in Jerusalem, and made it possible for Jerussalem to be the capital of Israel?...

Didn't POTUS Trump receive the "Tree of Life" award, which is the highest award given by the Jewish community?...

One wall of Donald Trump's office holds a number of awards, many of which were given to him by the Jewish community. One that stands out to Trump is the Tree of Life — a humanitarian award given by the Jewish National Fund.

Link

But now, all of a sudden he is "anti-semite"?...

edit on 29-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

edit on 29-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: fix link.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join