It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

As opposed to me, who even with the night club shooting and Scalise shooting made it a punt to say it was not the fault of democratic leaders

And that's the problem.

What good is it when only one of you is being civil?

You are bringing a spork to a gun fight. Why can't everyone just admit that this or any act of violence is going to be used against Trump and everyone who voted for him!

The irrational hatred fostered since the 2016 election probably had more to do with the shootings than anything Trump has ever said or done.

But you'll never get any of the leftists to admit that their rhetoric could have anything to do with the violence.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm just saying, literally every anti-Semitic and white supremacy group in America, and probably other countries, love Trump. Why is that?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
whats the guy gota do start exicuting them on the whitehouse lawn

even than i bet they find some way to say he suports nazies

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Personally I don't like Donald trump. I think he's a #ty person, a #ty businessman, a criminal and i've disliked him since long before his #ty tv show. But I don't get this racist, white supremist stuff. Sure he's a selfish, greedy manipulative asshole....but of all things i've never really seen or heard of him be any kind of race supremist...all he cares about is himself, money and fame...there's not enough room for racism in there.

This isn't a comment on his presidency or anything of late because I don't care...not my country not my business...but i've read this racist stuff a few times recently and again as #ty of a person as I think he is...that just doesn't make sense to me.
edit on 29/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm just saying, literally every anti-Semitic and white supremacy group in America, and probably other countries, love Trump. Why is that?

I've seen more anti-Semitism from the left than anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've not seen any.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I've not seen any.

My point precisely.

You've never defended Israel, or the Jewish faith in any of the debates here, apparently.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That’s not true at all

Farrakhan hates trump and is anti Semitic, as are many extremist Islamic groups

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

really....
you need this explained?
Perhaps because he is white(well orangish white)?

Imagine that.....a group that is for "white power" supporting a white political figure......holy crap I never would have figured on that.....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Perhaps we should let the Israelis explore trumps anti-Semitism.

www.timesofisrael.com...

perhaps even the Brits....

www.bbc.com...
edit on 29-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's pretty sad that these people are trying to somehow blame Trump for the act of a deranged individual. Their suffering is no excuse to place blame where it doesn't belong.

Eta: the sun just farted, pretty sure it's Trump's fault.
edit on 29-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I salute those bold and couragous eleven people who are without fear of some other radicalized right-winger going off and on a similar attack.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.” ...

The group also said Trump is not welcome in the city until he also stops targeting minorities, immigrants and refugees.

The president has “spread lies and sowed fear about migrant families in Central America,” the group wrote.

“The Torah teaches that every human being is made b’tzelem Elohim, in the image of God. This means all of us,” the leaders wrote. “In our neighbors, Americans, and people worldwide who have reached out to give our community strength, there we find the image of God.” ...

“Here in Mr. Rogers’ neighborhood, we express gratitude for the first responders and for the outpouring of support from our neighbors near and far,” they wrote.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's pretty sad that these people are trying to somehow blame Trump for the act of a deranged individual. Their suffering is no excuse to place blame where it doesn't belong.

Why is this not Trumps fault?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I salute those bold and couragous eleven people who are without fear of some other radicalized right-winger going off and on a similar attack.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.” ...

The group also said Trump is not welcome in the city until he also stops targeting minorities, immigrants and refugees.

The president has “spread lies and sowed fear about migrant families in Central America,” the group wrote.

“The Torah teaches that every human being is made b’tzelem Elohim, in the image of God. This means all of us,” the leaders wrote. “In our neighbors, Americans, and people worldwide who have reached out to give our community strength, there we find the image of God.” ...

“Here in Mr. Rogers’ neighborhood, we express gratitude for the first responders and for the outpouring of support from our neighbors near and far,” they wrote.

That is what freedom of speech looks like.
Pretty cool isn't it?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Actually more leftists are pro Palestinian and anti Israel, relative to conservatives. Anybody knows that who knows politics and history. That is not the same thing as generalized anti Semitism.

Secondly, not a Trump supporter but he has denounced white supremacy, multiple times. False narrative.
a reply to: Mahogany

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Not the first act of terror TRUMP has INCITED against a minority group???
I know these people are stunned and heartbroken over this despicable attack, but they are obviously not thinking clearly if this is their statement and stance.
That’s just political posturing on this group’s part.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: RazorV66
Not the first act of terror TRUMP has INCITED against a minority group???
I know these people are stunned and heartbroken over this despicable attack, but they are obviously not thinking clearly if this is their statement and stance.

Oh they are thinking clearly! They know exactly what they are doing! Playing politics on the graves of murder victims.
Correct

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

www.bbc.co.uk...

February 2017...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Why is this not Trumps fault?

Was the Orlando nightclub shooting and Scalise shooting the democrats fault?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
No, Israel as a government and military has treated the Palestinians horribly. It’s not good nor moral to turn a blind eye to this.

Just look at a map of Israeli takeover of Palestinian land from the 1940’s until now. Incontrovertible. Countless illegal settlements. Bulldozing homes. Shooting kids and protesters. Bombing schools and hospitals. Violating numerous UN resolutions.

There is nothing moral about supporting this. There is nothing anti Semitic about criticizing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join