It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: abe froman

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

Alex Soros is the founding chair of Bend the Arc Jewish Action

Anything more need to be said?

Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree does it? Good catch!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

One less trip he has to make. Good!

Obama was Farrakan's amigo, but Jews loved him.

Go Figure.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Steel City was once a strong CITY.. and yes, the DEMS of decades past helped the working class...

Those days are gone, it is foolish to blindly follow association with that DEM party, that has now abandoned AMERICAN workers in favor of illegals.... to cater to global interests...

Wake up call.... will Pittsburgh wake up?

I hope so...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany
Trump has good Jew mentors, they will help him get past this guy.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Bend the Arc

After the 2016 election, we understood our moral mandate to mount a visionary opposition. We redesigned our strategy to: fight the immoral Trump and Republican agenda, win progressive victories at the city and state level, and win national power in 2018 and 2020. All in order to deliver on our vision of a country that is inclusive, equitable, and supportive of the dignity of every person across race, class, gender and faith.

Just another version of Move On. If only they would move on.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: game over man

a reply to: game over man

Guess you lefty Progressives are Anti Semites for bashing Israel for wanting to protect its people and country too? I can play your BS game too.

You're really trying to hijack the thread and change the subject for fun? It's pretty disgusting how happy you seem with the outcome of the events on Saturday.

Happy? I don't think so comrade! I despise the deaths of innocent people by a mad man. Care to address what I said to you or are you scared to bring up your Palestinian BS?

What the hell are you talking about with my, game over man's, Palestinian BS?

Seems like you brought a knife to gun fight? You accused me of being happy people died, I wasn't oh wise one! Apparently I am more prepared for battle than you are. Israel is a Nationalist country that is hated on every college campus in the US over it protecting itself from the Palestinians. Educate yourself, because I am not getting paid to do it for you.

Israel is hated across the globe by just about everyone, well except right wing Christians that is.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Guess you lefty Progressives are Anti Semites for bashing Israel for wanting to protect its people and country too? I can play your BS game too.

You're really trying to hijack the thread and change the subject for fun? It's pretty disgusting how happy you seem with the outcome of the events on Saturday.

Happy? I don't think so comrade! I despise the deaths of innocent people by a mad man. Care to address what I said to you or are you scared to bring up your Palestinian BS?

Seems like you brought a knife to gun fight? You accused me of being happy people died, I wasn't oh wise one! Apparently I am more prepared for battle than you are. Israel is a Nationalist country that is hated on every college campus in the US over it protecting itself from the Palestinians. Educate yourself, because I am not getting paid to do it for you.

Israel is hated across the globe by just about everyone, well except right wing Christians that is.

Hate brought about by JEALOUSY.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I love it that Jewish leaders think they have the right to keep out the POTUS.

They're actions aren't doing them any favors to change stereotypes.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nobody is questioning your loyalty to Israel...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So the whole globe is Anti Semite and Nazi's??? I see and know many things that Israel has done that is horrible, but which nation hasn't? USS Liberty for instance.

Nice you threw in the right wing Christian slur. Care to explain the difference between a left wing Christian versus a right wing Christian? I think you have more in common with the Nazi's than you think!

edit on 29-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Israel is hated across the globe by just about everyone

Glad I am not everyone....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

So the whole globe is Anti Semite and Nazi's??? I see and know many things that Israel has done that is horrible, but which nation hasn't?

Nice you threw in the right wing Christian slur. I think you have more in common with Nazi's than you think!

Nobody is questioning your loyalty either, the reason they are hated is not because of religion but because of their appalling human rights record.

I dislike all religions because they fester hate disguised as love and tolerance, it's a control paradigm that is dangerous.
edit on 29-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So the whole globe is Anti Semite and Nazi's???

The irony is staggering isn't it?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Don't understand your point. Care to elaborate or continue to play dumb?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Don't understand your point. Care to elaborate or continue to play dumb?

He's agreeing with you...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

So the whole globe is Anti Semite and Nazi's??? I see and know many things that Israel has done that is horrible, but which nation hasn't?

Nice you threw in the right wing Christian slur. I think you have more in common with Nazi's than you think!

Nobody is questioning your loyalty either, the reason they are hated is not because of religion but because of their appalling human rights record.

I dislike all religions because they fester hate disguised as love and tolerance, it's a control paradigm that is dangerous.

How is your faith in a political ideology any different than a person of faith to a religion?

]]]]]]]]

]]]

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

What faith, politics like religion has been bastardized.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join