It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’ — will decide on run after midterm election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

She didn't say she would run again. Actually she was asked outright "Are you going to run again?" She stated flatly "No".

She qualified that with that she would like to be President, I can only assume that means she wanted to win the 2016 election.

Unless there is more to the clip than what was posted I don't see where she said she will decide on running after the midterms. All she said was that if a Democrat (Actually she predicted a Democrat win) she would like to help.

With those corrections out of the way I hope to god she never enters politics ever again.
edit on 29-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Right. Because the idiots-in-charge now didn't spend countless months (years) investigating Benghazi, Hillary's emails and trying to repeal Obamacare 50+ times.

Get a grip. There is nothing that sucks harder than a Congress-person. "Party" affiliation is beside-the-point.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Whether she could win or not depends entirely on how brainwashed America has become by the main stream media. Hillary is waiting on the midterm results to see just how stupid Americans are. If, as she suspects, more than 50% are as dumb as dogsnip, she'll run again.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If the Super Delegates on the DNC side pick her, they are politically lobotomized.

Now that Trump is President he knows many of the secrets of the Clintons..........let's see what he does with that if she runs.

edit on 29-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A: The Clintons still have debts to pay that only a POTUS could afford.

B: The Clintons still have dirty secrets hidden in the White House and desperately need to get back there.

C: She owes Beezelbub more souls than their current ability to fill body bags allows.

I guess A and C are pretty much the same thing
edit on 29-10-2018 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

She's already delivered Him over one million corpses across the globe, how much more could she possibly owe Him when she didnt even get her turn?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She might be square with the Prince of Darkness but I'm sure the Saudis and the rest of her Clinton Foundation donors still expect something for their money.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Trump needs to replace sessions with some one who will have the balls to go after this old crook
Her many crimes are below

Treason
Sedition
Theft
Money laundering
Rico violations
Murders
Possibly
Human trafficking

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

She didn't say she would run again. Actually she was asked outright "Are you going to run again?" She stated flatly "No".

She qualified that with that she would like to be President, I can only assume that means she wanted to win the 2016 election.

Unless there is more to the clip than what was posted I don't see where she said she will decide on running after the midterms. All she said was that if a Democrat (Actually she predicted a Democrat win) she would like to help.

With those corrections out of the way I hope to god she never enters politics ever again.

Is this seriously the first time you have a politician announce that they plan to run for election by denying they are running for election. She said she wasnt running in 2016 when she quit the state department. Did you believe her?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
The left or self appointed moral high grounder with the accusatorial double standard. In psychology I believe it is called transference.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Ansuzrune because: added a word

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm the luciferin religion 72 is holy magic number of completion. Satan will be with Hillary in 2020. She must be stopped at any cost.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This will be played a few times I would imagine if she runs again.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ouch! (above clip)....

There is nothing that sucks harder than a Congress-person. "Party" affiliation is beside-the-point.

I can agree with that.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If the USA votes for Hillary in 2020... I may for the first time in my life consider suicide

I can only imagine the hell on earth that would follow in her wake.. another Lybia? No thank you..
She has overseen the destruction of enough successful states.. no need to add USA to the list.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Is this seriously the first time you have a politician announce that they plan to run for election by denying they are running for election. She said she wasnt running in 2016 when she quit the state department. Did you believe her

Are you serious? Even though the title of this post is a lie, you continue to believe it and other morons give you stars?

So by your logic when Trump says anything we shouldn't believe it because he is a politician? Let's go with that.

Which group do you fall into Religous Fundamentalist, Dogmatic or Delusional? Because you are literally believing fake news that is easily disproved with your own two eyes and ears.

LINK

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I hope that Democrats know why Trump won. It's not because he is great but it's because he was lesser evil of them two.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Didn't she say the same thing in 2008 and 2016?
How did that work out for her?
Trying to stay relevant is hard!!
edit on 30-10-2018 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Gazrok

There is nothing that sucks harder than a Congress-person. "Party" affiliation is beside-the-point.

YEah most can clean the chrome off a trailer ball hitch.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

We dont want her to be president.
GO AWAY HAG!

Well spoken

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join