It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’ — will decide on run after midterm election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Never say never.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm not even an american but imagine for a second she runs and actually wins... That would be interesting to watch

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It would be funny if she was just trolling.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Tanga36 2020? ‘I don't necessarily want to be president’ — I will decide on run after Hillary makes her decision

Of course I would be forced to register as a Democrat. That'd be a first for me. I have been either an Independent, Undeclared or Libertarian my entire life. Pretty sure I can do it without many problems. Trump was a registered Democrat most of his life. He did OK with switching parties.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The people I know who voted for Hillary do not want to talk about it, they want to forget it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What I read:

"I only run for president if our dirty midterm coups works so I don´t my ass handed to me for the third time."

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hillary should really really run! she should go for it. I have no doubt that the MSM will again try to cook up some numbers again for her and for free.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This b!tch keeps coming back like Jason.

Somebody put a stake through her heart already !

Just throw water on it (Hillary).

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
is it possible for a felon to run for president?

Mass murderers like Hillary can, whats a few thousand felonies under your belt compared to half a million dead on your jacket??

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If she runs, she will guarantee the Republicans will win again. Maybe the Democrats should find a good honest candidate for a change, one who does not blow off rules that govern them like Hillary did.

That is why Trump didn't put her in jail.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: rickymouse
If she runs, she will guarantee the Republicans will win again. Maybe the Democrats should find a good honest candidate for a change, one who does not blow off rules that govern them like Hillary did.

That is why Trump didn't put her in jail.

Yep.

Winner winner chicken dinner mate.

Let her run then Trump is a shoe in!

Kind regards

Bally

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I love how people on the left talk down about President Trump's admittedly enormous ego when someone this monumentally arrogant continues to believe she'll be president someday.

*holds his hand up*.

Self confessed Lefty here (albeith not American) and I didn't want you guys to vote Killary the first time round (neither did I want you to vote in the Annoying Orange either).

I actually think the fact that she's even considering throwing her hat in the ring will send some on the left into the open ballots of Trump (how I wish you guys would drop the bipartisanship and embrace independents or other parties, I fear continuing down the path your on will sew permanent division and discord in your nation and I don't want to see that).

I think the last thing America and even the world wants is another Hillary v Donald face off. I dare say it would be an embarrassment to the US as well.

Stop the world, I want to get off...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Is it her time again?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

she said no. its the same if you would ask me if i want to be a rockstar. of course! but i never will be. so, she is out of the game and she knows it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

mass murder?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What's odd is she wants to be president, without actually running.

I thought when a white person says something like that, they're supposed to be condemed for their expression of white privilege and entitlement?

Very confusing. Identity politics is like a game of twister.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
E = mc^2, and the speed of light author unknown

1. If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 186,282 miles/sec (the speed of light), it would theoretically be possible for you to screw yourself.

2. However, since we are not physically capable of achieving that speed at our age, we can also accomplish the same result by:

Voting Democratic in the November election.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Oh c'mon lady, if you didn't win last time you won't win next time.

It's time for the left to bring in some fresh blood, hilarys smugness was a PR and campaign disaster in 2015, if she runs again lightning will strike twice.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Whoever they run is going to be a JOKE!!

They may as well run Hillary, at this point, what difference will it make?

I'm sure there's choices (potential) out there that'd be actually half decent and worth considering for those who are typically moderate. For example, Tulsi Gabbard would be someone I'd consider, even though I support Trump over Hillary any day.

The problem is they need someone whose got deep ties to those in power behind the scenes, and of those there's not a whole lot to choose from.
edit on 29/10/18 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join