It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think that much of what you just mentioned is little if nothing more than conservative narrative. I do know the interview you mentioned That woman was not an illegal alien. Nor was she a legal alien. Her name is Gina Rodriguez and she was born in Chicago to American citizens.

Here is the interview I saw and the only one I know about

So do you know about another interview with Obama being interviewed by an illegal alien?

If not, and this is the one you are thinking of, you will notice that Obama is talking about voter suppression and how people have in the past been suppressed from voting. When she asks here question about people being fearful of voting for fear of being come after, you will notice that he clearly states , ''when you vote, you're a citizen.'' Here he makes a point that he is talking about citizens voting.

Before I moved I voted in every election held in my California hometown. We had to register and we were checked at the polling booths against the registration lists and asked for our California ID as well. Much of my family still lives there and according to them they still must go through the same procedures.

So,what would you like to talk about now?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's California. It's always gonna be blue... What a waste of money.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

If an employer is paying employees “under the table”, that employer is quite possibly in violation of federal tax laws for failure to properly report and pay Social Security, Medicare, and Federal unemployment Tax (FUTA); dependent of course on the nature of the employment (employee vs. independent contractor) and the total amount paid.

Basic Supply and Demand.

If employers were not so eager to hire cheap labor in the form of undocumented workers (and pay them under the table to avoid having to report the labor taxes), there would be far less reason for people to risk coming here for such work.

Of course, a lot of companies would be forced out of business, the economy would likely suffer as entire industries would be faced with exponentially higher labor costs, and you might not be able to afford some of the things you’ve grown accustomed to.

But, that’s the price you’ll have to pay to Make America Great (by which everyone knows y’all mean “White”) Again.

Hope you can afford it!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CA's farm ban vote is actually a pretty complicated issue, should make a good thread. Wherezit?!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Before this has it's unique ATS Trumpian spin put on it, isn't the story more about how and why a large number of people were afraid to put their names down on a list, citing fears about what the government might choose to do with this list at a later date?

Fool me once ...

If I were an illegal immigrant I wouldnt put my name down on a list with the way the Democrats have hung the DACA recipients out to dry.

I can't really blame them for not trusting the SF government with their information.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sillyolme

The arrow needs to be pointed at the ass.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Hell of a way to support illegal workers.

🚬💨

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

They do that because they're ALL about the Union workers.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Leave it to the Democrat San Francisco "officials".

They recently had a brainstorm to sign up illegal immigrants to vote !!

So they spent over $300,000 and actually got 49 to "sign up".

Gong

Democrat Arithmetic adding up to expectations 😆

Be sure to re-elect Nancy Pelosi too on Nov 6th 😎

San Francisco’s effort to get noncitizen parents to the ballot box is pretty much a bust the first time out, with only 49 signing up to vote in the Nov. 6 election.

Back in July, the city began registering noncitizens — including undocumented immigrants — to vote in school board elections.

The program is the first-of-its-kind in California and followed passage of a 2016 San Francisco ballot measure opening school elections to noncitizens who are over the age of 18, city residents and have children under age 19.

So "noncitizens" can vote in school board elections? can they vote for other things as well from this?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Leave it to the Democrat San Francisco "officials".

They recently had a brainstorm to sign up illegal immigrants to vote !!

So they spent over $300,000 and actually got 49 to "sign up".

Gong

Democrat Arithmetic adding up to expectations 😆

Be sure to re-elect Nancy Pelosi too on Nov 6th 😎

San Francisco’s effort to get noncitizen parents to the ballot box is pretty much a bust the first time out, with only 49 signing up to vote in the Nov. 6 election.

Back in July, the city began registering noncitizens — including undocumented immigrants — to vote in school board elections.

The program is the first-of-its-kind in California and followed passage of a 2016 San Francisco ballot measure opening school elections to noncitizens who are over the age of 18, city residents and have children under age 19.

So "noncitizens" can vote in school board elections? can they vote for other things as well from this?

That is the longer term plan by these wackos. Get people to accept these small "inconsequential" elections, and "slowly turn up the heat on the frog" so they don't notice.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Maybe the rest were already signed up to vote.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Not sure what they expected. If I were in the country illegally, I dang sure wouldn't put my name on a list either. Pure folly. Use those funds to deal with the homeless issue and stop protecting those in the US illegally.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think a few things need to cleared up on this post. For one thing, it is legal in California for illegals to vote in local school board elections only. These people will not be voting in any congressional or presidential elections.

Also, the fact that so few people signed up should be a big indication that the supposed 3 million illegal voters that Trump stated voted in the last election is extremely far fetched. Any illegal immigrant is very wary of exposing themselves to deportation and as you can see, even when it is legal for them to vote they stay away.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

These people will not be voting in any congressional or presidential elections.

Suuuure.

the fact that so few people signed up should be a big indication that the supposed 3 million illegal voters that Trump stated voted in the last election is extremely far fetched.

Why would they risk SIGNING up for anything, when they can just walk in and vote unhindered. Who is going to stop them in CA? hahahaha.....even Obama encouraged it.

Trump is probably right about the illegal voters. CA refused to turn over election data to the President's Election Commission. Alex Padilla, secretary of state of CA (a Democrat--imagine that!), refused at least twice to turn over election data to the commission.

Yeah...right...nothing to hide in Calimexifornia.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Or it's an indication most are already signed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join