It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

And for my money, I think that a so-called “illegal” who lives and works (sometimes more than one job just to get by) in the community, has FAR MORE right to vote on the affairs of the community, regardless of where he/she came from and how he/she got here.

then you are part of the problem if not the core

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: xuenchen

So I guess the whole “illegals voting” thing doesn’t really even matter. Thanks for clearing that up.

49!!!

Why register for something now, to do something you did before without registering?

You'd just be outing yourself like 49 people were dumb enough to do.

The point they were trying to make ended up backfiring, so no harm done!

edit on 28-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No one in any legal dem organization tried to sign up illegals. You know it and I know it.
Without me having to click your link why dont you say who says this and what organization it really is.

link   
SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters

TREASON!

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Painterz

Yes.

People who have entered the country illegally should not have to fear being deported for their crimes, just for the sake of

having their say in schools which are funded by taxpayers of the country they illegally invaded.

????

Schools, which they, too pay for with the taxes they pay from the earnings they receive doing the jobs so-called “citizens” wouldn’t deign to do.

Whether you are documented or not, if you live here and work here, you have a stake in what goes on here.

And if you pay taxes here, you should be given the opportunity to say how those taxes are spent.

It’s that whole “taxation without representation”-thing, you know.

And for my money, I think that a so-called “illegal” who lives and works (sometimes more than one job just to get by) in the community, has FAR MORE right to vote on the affairs of the community, regardless of where he/she came from and how he/she got here.

And tell me, if they are not legal citizens, what social security numbers are they using as part of those taxes? AFAIK, you must be a citizen to obtain a legal social security number. If not, and they are using a false one, then not only are they breaking federal law being here, but also committing tax fraud as well.

The IRS will issue an ITIN (Income Tax Identification Number) upon written request to persons needing to file a return for taxes but who do not have, or cannot apply for, an Social Security Number.

The IRS (and the California Franchise Tax Board, as well) is legally prohibited from disclosing the SSN or ITIN of a taxpayer without court order.

This does not mean that someone who does not have a valid SSN cannot work, and thus have taxes deducted (and remitted to the government) by their employer. The IRS and the FTB will try to match any tax withholding claimed by a taxpayer on their return to the taxpayer’s name and the SSN/ITIN used on the return filed.

Any taxes not (successfully) claimed remain with the government once the appropriate statute of limitations expires.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

School Board Elections? Isnt this considered misleading Foxy?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Well considering most schools are 90% mexi, maybe they should have some say...... hmmmmmm............Nope, their illegals, no reward for breaking the law.

The parents are illegals. The kids in ESL class are beautiful dewy-eyed dreamers

They'll probably air a public burning of the Constitution in my lifetime.

edit on 28-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sounds like a ruse to be able to say non-citizens dont vote.

And how is this even legal?

Can non-citizens even afford to live there (of the non drug kingpin varieties)??

You think its expensive there now wait til if CA votes in its the ban Proposition on meat eggs dairy in cramped farms (which nobody has made a thread about somehow).
edit on 28-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Perfect Red Herring

🥁

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Before this has it's unique ATS Trumpian spin put on it, isn't the story more about how and why a large number of people were afraid to put their names down on a list, citing fears about what the government might choose to do with this list at a later date?

Maybe they have more sense than California legislators and understand there is something very illegal about voting in a country where you are not a citizen.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ummm I am pretty sure it does, they didn’t want to put pen to paper about their illegal status. Stop and think about it for about 1 second.

a reply to: underwerks

edit on 28-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Well you are #ing crazy. If they don't like their taxation without representation then they can go back the # where they came from.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Before this has it's unique ATS Trumpian spin put on it, isn't the story more about how and why a large number of people were afraid to put their names down on a list, citing fears about what the government might choose to do with this list at a later date?

Thought SF was a sanctuary city.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Stop and think about it for about 1 second.

a reply to: underwerks

Do they ever?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yeah. If San Francisco, called the craziest liberal city in the country can only get 49 to register for local school elections, how does that fit with the whole conservative mantra that hoards of ''illegals'' are being registered all across the country to elect liberal candidates. Kinda puts the kybosh on that huh?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I think that's how that goes.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up

...and should have been arrested on the spot.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

School Board Elections? Isnt this considered misleading Foxy?

comment section from article

💥💯💥

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: abe froman

Yes.

People who have entered the country illegally should not have to fear being deported for their crimes, just for the sake of

having their say in schools which are funded by taxpayers of the country they illegally invaded.

????

Schools, which they, too pay for with the taxes they pay from the earnings they receive doing the jobs so-called “citizens” wouldn’t deign to do.

Whether you are documented or not, if you live here and work here, you have a stake in what goes on here.

And if you pay taxes here, you should be given the opportunity to say how those taxes are spent.

It’s that whole “taxation without representation”-thing, you know.

Uhmmmm..except they DON'T pay taxes because they are paid under the table. At least, all of them that I know and have worked with. And I'm in Texas so.. it's a LOT. Also, it's not just an illegal who has to have more than one job sometimes.. and ..NO.. they should not have 'FAR MORE" rights on the community say so-- they come in to the communities and totally TRASH them, because they do not believe in paying for garbage services, have incredibly load Tejano parties with loaded weapons being discharged, and slaughter animals in an inhumane way for their festivities. No I am not making this up. Jeez where do you live? If the caravan is allowed in- Coming soon to a neighborhood near you, we can hope.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why should they even sign up in CA? Can't they just walk into the voting booth and vote? I don't think CA requires any sort of ID, do they?

I believe they are even encouraged to vote. Remember the video of Obama being interviewed by the illegal alien about this very thing?

I think now there might be some serious repercussions for illegal voting, but 2016 was 'game on' in CA.

<< 1    3 >>

join