It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Leave it to the Democrat San Francisco "officials".

They recently had a brainstorm to sign up illegal immigrants to vote !!

So they spent over $300,000 and actually got 49 to "sign up".

Gong

Democrat Arithmetic adding up to expectations 😆

Be sure to re-elect Nancy Pelosi too on Nov 6th 😎

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up

San Francisco’s effort to get noncitizen parents to the ballot box is pretty much a bust the first time out, with only 49 signing up to vote in the Nov. 6 election.

Back in July, the city began registering noncitizens — including undocumented immigrants — to vote in school board elections.

The program is the first-of-its-kind in California and followed passage of a 2016 San Francisco ballot measure opening school elections to noncitizens who are over the age of 18, city residents and have children under age 19.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Typical government program, spend way to much on something people don’t want.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Then they skipped merrily outside and crapped on the sidewalk.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I bet 300k dollars could clean up a lot of poop or build a few public bathrooms.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Before this has it's unique ATS Trumpian spin put on it, isn't the story more about how and why a large number of people were afraid to put their names down on a list, citing fears about what the government might choose to do with this list at a later date?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So I guess the whole “illegals voting” thing doesn’t really even matter. Thanks for clearing that up.

49!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I bet 300k dollars could clean up a lot of poop or build a few public bathrooms.

It's easy to spend other peoples money (i.e. witless taxpayers) when you appeal to their bleeding hearts.

Emotion over logic.........they can have it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now immigration just needs to get hold of that list and deport those 49 criminals.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yes.

People who have entered the country illegally should not have to fear being deported for their crimes, just for the sake of

having their say in schools which are funded by taxpayers of the country they illegally invaded.

????

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

great, can i as a none citizen travel to your country and vote for conservatives?

it would cost me a lot of money to do that but will do so if that helps

i might use Dr fords tactic and apply for donation through GO FUND ME

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Before this has it's unique ATS Trumpian spin put on it, isn't the story more about how and why a large number of people were afraid to put their names down on a list, citing fears about what the government might choose to do with this list at a later date?

And the SF "officials" never thought of that I suppose?😆

💥🤦‍♀️💥

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

With all the issues revolving around homeless people they really need to go in this direction and not spend this on some much needed infrastructure to support the ongoing issue? Not that 300,000.00 is going to do much...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
jeu get one
juan voting on
schools, then you got one hundred Juan's voting illegally. enforce immigration laws..

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

They fear to be arrested for breaking the law, and you want to defend them.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

public bathrooms ... are you insane that would be way to close to fixing a problem

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Yes.

People who have entered the country illegally should not have to fear being deported for their crimes, just for the sake of

having their say in schools which are funded by taxpayers of the country they illegally invaded.

????

Schools, which they, too pay for with the taxes they pay from the earnings they receive doing the jobs so-called “citizens” wouldn’t deign to do.

Whether you are documented or not, if you live here and work here, you have a stake in what goes on here.

And if you pay taxes here, you should be given the opportunity to say how those taxes are spent.

It’s that whole “taxation without representation”-thing, you know.

And for my money, I think that a so-called “illegal” who lives and works (sometimes more than one job just to get by) in the community, has FAR MORE right to vote on the affairs of the community, regardless of where he/she came from and how he/she got here.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well considering most schools are 90% mexi, maybe they should have some say...... hmmmmmm............Nope, their illegals, no reward for breaking the law.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: abe froman

Yes.

????

Schools, which they, too pay for with the taxes they pay from the earnings they receive doing the jobs so-called “citizens” wouldn’t deign to do.

Whether you are documented or not, if you live here and work here, you have a stake in what goes on here.

And if you pay taxes here, you should be given the opportunity to say how those taxes are spent.

It’s that whole “taxation without representation”-thing, you know.

And for my money, I think that a so-called “illegal” who lives and works (sometimes more than one job just to get by) in the community, has FAR MORE right to vote on the affairs of the community, regardless of where he/she came from and how he/she got here.

And tell me, if they are not legal citizens, what social security numbers are they using as part of those taxes? AFAIK, you must be a citizen to obtain a legal social security number. If not, and they are using a false one, then not only are they breaking federal law being here, but also committing tax fraud as well.

(post by abe froman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yeah. If San Francisco, called the craziest liberal city in the country can only get 49 to register for local school elections, how does that fit with the whole conservative mantra that hoards of ''illegals'' are being registered all across the country to elect liberal candidates. Kinda puts the kybosh on that huh?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join