It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, GOP, labeled as antisemitic. Do not criticize George Soros.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
# George Soros.

He's a natzi.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Why are you so concerned about Soros being the root of all evil, while the Koch brothers who donate more money to political purposes get a free pass?

Seriously? Why does ATS and the alt-right bang on so much about Soros when there's dozens of other billionaires doing exactly the same sort of thing? How do you all know the name Soros, but not the names Uihlein, Laufer, Ansery, Steyer, etc, etc, etc.

What is it about Soros that singles him out for particular hatred above and beyond all others?

Why are the people who lead the charge in spreading hatred about Soros also by coincidence white-power neo-nazi groups?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Screw Soros...he's a piece of garbage

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Soros is now a posterchild for philanthropy and "the good guys" when being characterized by the MSM. Just like how Obama, Angela Merkel, Trudeau, and Christine LaGarde, etc. are trotted around like celebrities, and anyone on the other side is tarred & feathered.

Soros is an interesting man.. I remember a video of him talking a few years after the Malaysian/Philippines markets collapsed (causing a lot of damage to their economies), pretty much directly as a result of his greed and influence. He said something to the effect of "I care not about the social consequences of my actions. My purpose is to make money, that is all"

"The man who broke the Bank of England", in one fell swoop made $1 billion on Black Tuesday (I believe it was called) by shorting the British Pound.

He has quite a fascinating background, I encourage everyone to learn more about him if you don't already. These are the types of people that are steering global direction.

George Soros Beginnings, & his God-Complex Today

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The only narrative I see that could be considered anti-Semitic is the hate speech from CNN and the left directed at Israel calling them baby-killers as regards Palestine.
[/quqote

If what you say here is true Gut, then you prove my point to the extreme. Ignoring the anti-semites who hide in the shadows of conservatism is a huge part of the strength of conservatism. It allows these types to spew their poison unchallenged by anyone but liberals. Read the article OP provided which offers the quotes of some of those you prefer to protect through your ignoring them.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What I’ve noticed when debating with a lib:

If you disagree with someone who just happens to be gay, you’re a homophobe.
If you disagree with someone who just happens to be black, you’re a racist.
If you disagree with the racist, genocidal Kalergi plan, you’re anti-Semitic.
If you disagree with anyone, about anything whatsoever, you’re only disagreeing because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, weight, height, gender or income.

When debating with a non-lib:
If you disagree with someone about a TOPIC, then you have a view on that TOPIC. Nothing whatsoever to do with the person’s height, sexuality, religion or whatever.

I think it’s an iq thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If you use reason and logic, you are a racist, homophobic, antisemite. You are everything that is wrong with the human race. Now off with you and don't come back!
edit on 28-10-2018 by Scifi2424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, if you criticized Obama you were racist.

The left has a very simple rule book.

And it's predictable.

What else do they have?

Imagine the outcome for them if they were honest and had to run on their platform and agendas alone?

They can't win without attacking and/or destroying their opposition with dirty politics and by any means necessary. They wrote the book on dirty politics. They're thinking they can ride their blue wave back into power over this country and its people on Trump hate alone, because they really don't have anything else to offer anyone.

edit on 28-10-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

1984 Censorship stuff all rhetorical flap. Hay but GS made sure he got his package first......maybe a sort of Freudian slip.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If what you say here is true Gut, then you prove my point to the extreme. Ignoring the anti-semites who hide in the shadows of conservatism is a huge part of the strength of conservatism. It allows these types to spew their poison unchallenged by anyone but liberals.

I guess to not be a big fat hypocrite you need to denounce Obama here & now. Look at that big ol' smile on his face.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
George Soros cooperated with the Nazi's during world war two. Leftists are leftists.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Why are you so concerned about Soros being the root of all evil, while the Koch brothers who donate more money to political purposes get a free pass?

Seriously? Why does ATS and the alt-right bang on so much about Soros when there's dozens of other billionaires doing exactly the same sort of thing? How do you all know the name Soros, but not the names Uihlein, Laufer, Ansery, Steyer, etc, etc, etc.

What is it about Soros that singles him out for particular hatred above and beyond all others?

Why are the people who lead the charge in spreading hatred about Soros also by coincidence white-power neo-nazi groups?

You don't know? Simple the Koch brothers are very anti Trump. That's why they dropped out the media. When Obama was in office they were a talking point bow that they are spending money against Trump no longer useful. Same thing will eventually happen to Soros if he turns against the Democrat nominee.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Oooooh, a challange. I point out the anti-semites hiding in the conservative shadow and you deny any knowledge of them. I point this out and now YOU,, demand that I recognize Obama's relation with Farrican or I'm a hypocrite?? Where is your admittance of antisemitism within the ranks of conservatism as proven by public quotes from antisemitism themselves.

Come on Gut. You dispute my first point by claiming ignorance. I point this out as being a demonstration of my original point. So now rather than dealing with that you try to turn the table on my point by changing the direction of the discussion to Obama as if for some simplistic reason you believe that I am an Obama supporter.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alonzo730
George Soros cooperated with the Nazi's during world war two. Leftists are leftists.

FACT

George Soros PERSONALLY. An ACTUAL Nazi collaborator.

No wonder he’s held in such high regard by the left.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well that’s because the Right is infested with white supremacists. Instead of cleaning house, conservatives knowingly and unknowingly spread white supremacist memes, talking points, propaganda, and hate speech.

You have white supremacists amongst your ranks and you are doing nothing about it. In many cases, conservatives defend white supremacists, either knowingly or unknowingly.

Then conservatives attack the Left over consevatives spreading hate and racist remarks. The cycle continues. Clean house and get the racists out of your political circles already.

As soon as you get the rapists out of yours.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

If what you say here is true Gut, then you prove my point to the extreme. Ignoring the anti-semites who hide in the shadows of conservatism is a huge part of the strength of conservatism. It allows these types to spew their poison unchallenged by anyone but liberals.

I guess to not be a big fat hypocrite you need to denounce Obama here & now. Look at that big ol' smile on his face.

Right? Its like everyone doesn't know who Farrakhan is or what he represents.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ahh, yes O P ....I wanted to say one time you know
I heard him say, well it was on the internet I don't know for myself really he said he wants to see the downfall of AMERICA
So....do you remember that time too?
Yea, it was extreme nefarious
edit on 28-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Oooooh, a challange. I point out the anti-semites hiding in the conservative shadow and you deny any knowledge of them. I point this out and now YOU,, demand that I recognize Obama's relation with Farrican or I'm a hypocrite??

There are anti-Semites of every political persuasion. It's no reflection on either libs or conservatives but on the individuals themselves. And it has nothing to do with why I believe Soros to be a POS.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Oooooh, a challange. I point out the anti-semites hiding in the conservative shadow and you deny any knowledge of them. I point this out and now YOU,, demand that I recognize Obama's relation with Farrican or I'm a hypocrite??

There are anti-Semites of every political persuasion. It's no reflection on either libs or conservatives but on the individuals themselves. And it has nothing to do with why I believe Soros to be a POS.

Precisely. Antisemitism like racism can be found across the board. Some don't like Jewish people for being Jewish people and some don't like Jewish people because they hate aspects of Israel's policies. Some don't like people who happen to be Jewish for other reasons. I'm not challenging your dislike of Soros as I am sure enough that it is not based on his religious beliefs or his ethnicity. I have no doubt you base your opinion on him because of his actions against other things you believe in. And that is fine with me as well as another discussion.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Antisemitism...

Meh.

Who has time for this anymore?

Does anyone even care?

Honestly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join