It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me get an avatar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi. I tried messaging the admin about this but it wouldn't let me post on his wall. Tried private messaging but this website does not seem to have a PM system of any kind, or at least I can't find a means to PM people. Anyway, that is another problem, what I was trying to message him/her about was inputting this as my avatar: 3.bp.blogspot.com...

It keeps deleting the text from the URL field. I've tried it at least a dozen # times to no avail. Can somebody please help?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IndyFront

Give this thread a try www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't know why you want to use that as you avatar but reasonably sure you will not be able to here. I would suggest you review this thread before going forward.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/28/2018 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
K, I wanna use this as my avatar now: vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...

But its doing the same thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yeah, no the little guy with the mustache isn't going to fly but your emblem shouldn't be a problem..(it's a free masons emblem right?)

You have to put the picture in your upload directory..

Peace

ETA: you can use the link to my upload but if I remove it you are going to be without an avatar. (files.abovetopsecret.com...)

ETA: If you want a full size customized avatar just come and visit us in the design thread (link in second post)
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Nov 2018 16:39:09 -0600pm3039201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
it's a free masons emblem right?

Why yes it is, you get internets.

You have to put the picture in your upload directory..

Peace

ETA: you can use the link to my upload but if I remove it you are going to be without an avatar. (files.abovetopsecret.com...)

I think it has something to do with ad-block, which I paused on this site. Its still not working, but hopefully it will be when I'm back on later.

the little guy with the mustache isn't going to fly

Do you see who he is standing with?
(I originally put that as my avatar to troll a neolib/neocon hugbox due to everyone adoring the # out of Bush and Clinton because of how much they all hate Trump lmaoooo)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you set the zoom of your browser to neutral (100%) it might solve some problems with navigating the site.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If you set the zoom of your browser to neutral (100%)

It is...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

hmmm...

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/gr5bedf3c3.png

copy+paste the above link (remove space between h and ttp) and let me know what doesn't work.

Maybe a bit obvious but you did click submit after putting the link in, right?

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

copy+paste the above link (remove space between h and ttp) and let me know what doesn't work.

I paste the URL in the 'default ATS avatar:' field, and when I hit submit, it deletes the URL text from the field, instead of actually submitting the URL to the field.

In other words, when the page reloads after I hit submit, the URL text you posted is gone. Erased. As if I hadn't put anything in the field at all before hitting submit.

I turned off ad block but can only do so for a limited amount of time due to the bombardment of ads slowing my computer down too much.

edit on 16-11-2018 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

top topics

join