It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Read the thread, specifically, those posts answering the posters making the claim.

You make a claim, YOU provide the evidence.

Or continue to remain an ignorant liar, I don't care either way.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Then the switch is def user error.

You can't vote a straight ticket and pick a different party candidate.

You have to go through the entire thing and pick each candidate individually.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That is my point.

Every outlet is indicating that this is happening to both sides. They are not showing partisan to either party.

It is happening with straight ticket votes, and if someone is trying to pick an opposite party for one vote, it means it is not a straight ticket vote, and it will default back to the original straight ticket choice.

Blowing it up into voter fraud not necessary in my opinion. Especially when it is being addressed and it clearly appears to be user error.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

You can't vote a straight ticket and pick a different party candidate.

Not true, as I have repeatedly argued and sourced, but, even if true, so what? The straight ticket is throwing up the opposing candidate as a positive vote, in Texas' Cruz/O'Rourke contest.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Every outlet is indicating that this is happening to both sides. They are not showing partisan to either party.

Please site those outlets reporting that a Republican straight ticket list is displaying Beto O'Rourke.

This isn't happening to Ted Cruz, it's only happening to Beto O'Rourke, even on the Republican straight ticket ballot, when voters try to mannualy change it.

Blowing it up into voter fraud not necessary in my opinion. Especially when it is being addressed and it clearly appears to be user error.

It hasn't been "addressed" by the State of Texas, and it can't possible be voter error. The error is the data on the desplayed list. The user has no control over the data that's displayed, once a menu option is chosen.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Please clearly explain exactly what lie I'm telling. Even since you posted that I was lying, posters have come along and reiterated my claim.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Please site those outlets reporting that a Republican straight ticket list is displaying Beto O'Rourke.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So, nothing. No source to back up the claims. Just tired old bad memes.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Your friends wonder where you are

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Obviously, we're not on the same page. I have no idea what you think I'm lying about. I thought it was about posters claiming you can't change a vote on a straight ticket ballot. Poster keep wrongly stating that. I keep arguing that the rules state they can, according to the instructions displayed on the picture I posted and according to Wikipedia.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
On Error goto PlanB

Sub PlanB
Exit Program
End Sub

🎃

This is why we need code review.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
NVM...done feeding the troll
edit on 28-10-2018 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I understand. Words are confusing and memes aren't working.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I understand. Words are confusing and memes aren't working.

Clearly.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Clearly!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Clearly!

Cloward-Piven

😎💨

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's not a bug. Software doesn't accidently tell the computer to select an item from a data list and insert it in a separate data list.

Did ted Cruse tell it them then?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
9 pages of drivel......9 pages. for God's sake, just CHECK YOUR BALLOT before you cast your vote. I never hit vote straight ticket anyway. I pick each one individually, then it goes to a summary page where you double check your selections before confirming by hitting the vote button......how can people screw this up.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The fact that a straight ticket option is available says a lot about the electorate doesn't it? Remove the R and D from the names, make people actually educate themselves on who they're voting for.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
The fact that a straight ticket option is available says a lot about the electorate doesn't it? Remove the R and D from the names, make people actually educate themselves on who they're voting for.

Well that will just force people to vote for snazzy sounding names won't it ?

🤷

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join