It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vector99

I'll ask you the same question I asked another poster. Why would Wikipedia contributors need to lie about the Straight Ticket voting process, and a voter option to manually change a pre-selected candidate?

Because they can.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It is doing it on both sides. Read an article. here, i will list some for you:
Fox

Voters casting their ballots early in Texas claimed this week that when casting Democratic or Republican straight-ticket ballots, voting machines in at least 80 counties in the Lone Star State flipped their votes to the other party in key midterm races, including the high-profile competition between incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz and his Democratic opponent Beto O'Rourke.

Political wire

“Some Texas voters are complaining that machines flipped their straight-ticket selections to the other party in key races during early voting, especially the much-watched Senate battle between Republican incumbent Ted Cruz and Democrat Beto O’Rourke,” the AP reports.

US News

Voters reported issues with Hart eSlate machines, which are used in about 30 percent of Texas counties, according to the Associated Press. People from both major political parties have reportedly complained that when they make a selection designed to let them choose all candidates from a given party at once, the machines in some cases have chosen a candidate from another party. The secretary of state's office, however, said the mishaps were due to user error.

That is just three of the main page of a DDG search.

Read the whole article. IT IS BOTH SIDES

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I giving examples based on what people have implied it is doing.

Hopefully no names are defaulted in. Selecting DEM straight and have a REP name selected is definitely wrong. (The example on pg 1)

Hopefully some voting officials will document this so it can be investigated. This is a good reason to have the software reviewed.

We are not voting for prom king and queen - well, usually not

edit on 10/28/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Do you have a source that states otherwise? Do you have proof that those rules about the ability to change the pre-selected straight party vote is impossible without wiping out all other votes?

How does a false assumption of voter rules, change the fact that the list replaces Beto with Ted, every so often?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Do you have a source that states otherwise? Do you have proof that those rules about the ability to change the pre-selected straight party vote is impossible without wiping out all other votes?

How does a false assumption of voter rules, change the fact that the list replaces Beto with Ted, every so often?

It's happening on BOTH sides, stop being an ignorant tard and look a couple posts above this.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Yes, yes, yes! It's happening to both sides. When Republican want to change their Republican vote to a Democrat, it ignores their choice, in Ted Cruz/Beto O'Rourke's case. It always benefits Ted Cruz, in this case. It's not a "both sides" case.

I am unaware of other races, and your source fails to mention any other races affected by this problem, other than Cruz/O'Rourke.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Which other Texas races are affected by this same problem? If so, does that make it okay?
edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Which other Texas races are affected by this same problem?

This is you right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So, you don't have a source to refute the "Straight Ticket" voter rules as outlined in the Wikipedia article. You don't have any other contests to name being affected by this same problem, and you have no proof that Beto O'Rourke benefits from this computer problem, and no proof that Ted Crus doesn't benefit from it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So, you don't have a source to refute the "Straight Ticket" voter rules as outlined in the Wikipedia article.

Wiki isn't a reliable source.

You don't have any other contests to name being affected by this same problem

No one made any claims otherwise, what's your point?

and you have no proof that Beto O'Rourke benefits from this computer problem, and no proof that Ted Crus doesn't benefit from it.

In a statement to supporters, Cruz cited "multiple reports" of vote changing and added, "Once you select the Republican party ticket, please be patient and do not select 'next' until the ballot has populated all of the selections."

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Wiki isn't a reliable source.

It's good enough for this. I see no reason not to believe it. No one has presented straight ticket voting rules that contradict the Wiki article.

No one made any claims otherwise, what's your point?

Several posters in this thread have. My point is, this isn't a "both sides" case. This problem benefits only Ted Cruz and harms only Beto O'Rourke.

In a statement to supporters, Cruz cited "multiple reports" of vote changing and added, "Once you select the Republican party ticket, please be patient and do not select 'next' until the ballot has populated all of the selections."

This picture show a completely populated list, that wrongly list Ted Cruz on the Democratic list.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But the picture is fake.

💥💯💥

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Several posters in this thread have. My point is, this isn't a "both sides" case. This problem benefits only Ted Cruz and harms only Beto O'Rourke.

Point out those posts you ignorant liar.

It's happening both ways, there have been reports that choosing straight republican ticket is picking Beto. Cruz made a statement to his supporters voting straight republican to wait for the machine to populate, and double check the list to ensure it is correct.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Not all states have early voting via electronic booth.

Nowhere that I read did it specifically say that it is only happening if you are R trying to vote D.

Show me multiple sources that are saying that it is only one side.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's happening both ways, there have been reports that choosing straight republican ticket is picking Beto. Cruz made a statement to his supporters voting straight republican to wait for the machine to populate, and double check the list to ensure it is correct.

You should know by now this poster doesnt care about facts.......dont let him troll ya, its not worth it

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Vector99

You should know by now this poster doesnt care about facts.......dont let him troll ya, its not worth it

All too true...

Although I will say that actually agreeing with Silly on something for the first time was...unexpected.

When the most die-hard liberal on this site calls a liberal thread BS, it's worth noting.

Props to you Silly!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Nowhere that I read did it specifically say that it is only happening if you are R trying to vote D.

Show me multiple sources that are saying that it is only one side.

They've got in into their head that a ton of Republican straight ticket voters want to vote for every Republican except Ted Cruz, and that way, when old Beto-Max bombs out, they'll justify it with voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Read the thread, specifically, those posts answering the posters making the claim.

It's happening both ways, there have been reports that choosing straight republican ticket is picking Beto.

Point out those reports, you ignorant liar!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

As far as I know, this is only happening in the Ted Cruz/Beto O'Rourke contest, and everytime it benefits Ted Cruz and harms Beto O'Rourke.

how me multiple sources that are saying that it is only one side.

Show me multiple sources that are saying that Republican straight ticket ballot are displaying a positive vote for the opponant.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
On Error goto PlanB

Sub PlanB
Exit Program
End Sub

🎃

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join